55(B)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanyu, listen to me....Randhir spoke trying to make her understand.

No, no , no I know you will give justification, which I don't want to listen....she spoke with a grumpy face and sat facing to otherside.

Chashmish....he called out her, keeping his hand on her shoulder.

Dare  you touch me...she kinda warned him in her drunk tone.

Fine, sorry.....saying he moved his hand back.

You better be........she said to him, moving towards him stumbling upon her feet.

Be careful...he said getting up to help her, but she stopped my her hands gesturing she would manage.

Sanyu folding her hands stood in front of him. He was scared thinking what all was cooking in her brain, as this drunk Sanyu Randhir can't handle at all.

Give me your phone.....Sanyu asked him forwarding her palm.

Why phone ?.......he asked her.

Are you giving your phone or not?...asked Sanyu.

You, first tell me then I'll hand it over to you....Randhir said gulping down the lump formed in his throat.

Fine, then I'm calling Uncle and telling him that you are cheating on me and my daughter. Uncle, Arya, Ruhi, Max, Aman , Mary Aunty come fast Randhir Shekhawat cheated me......she spoke rather shouted and began to cry.

Sanyu stop yaar....he spoke covering her mouth with his hands.

Remove the hand....she said in between her yells.

First, you be quiet I'll remove it....he said.

Instead, bite his hand and he automatically withdrew his hand from her mouth.

Oucchhhh.....he yelled in pain.

That's called Tit for tat.....she spoke and pulled him closer.

What are you searching yaar Chashmish?...he asked still holding his hurt hand, which had a little hurt on it, as he saw she was searching something in his shirts pocket.

If you won't give me phone, I need to search it, such an dumbo you are Randhir....Sanyu said hitting him lightly on his forehead continuing with her work.He rubbed his forehead.

There is nothing in phone Sanyu.....he said to her.

Now, I'm doubting there is something serious which you are definitely hiding Randhir, because you just called me Sanyu instead of Chashmish....she spoke in her sad tone.

Don't cry please, take this.....he said handing his cell-phone to her. Like, a small getting his candy her happiness knew no bounds, she grabbed it in her hands and pressed the button to unlock it, but there was a password to it.

It has a password......she said with a sad pout. Seeing her making cute, adorable faces Randhir got lost into her cuteness.

Randhir, tell me the password to unlock it or else get ready to buy a new phone......she shouted at him.

Before, his phone would hit the ground, he hold it.

Let me put the password....he said to her.

I know,i know , I know, it's the name of that chudail na, so you are not letting me know it, right ?.......she asked him angrily.

It's nothing like that Sanyu................he said to her.

Then, tell me ....she demanded to him.

Sanyu-Trisha....he said and she started to type she word slowly slowly by searching on the screen. Finally, the lock got unlocked and the screen flashed her and Trisha's picture on it.

Hawww, how cute picture is this ! My baby is looking like a doll Randhir....Sanyu said pointing towards Trisha who was looking not less than a doll.

Yes, she is ....Randhir said adoring the picture.

Why did you keep mine and my baby's picture?....came her next question. Listening, to her he felt like banging his head somewhere.

Because , I......before he would speak she cut him in middle.

I took your phone for some important work ......saying she opened his contacts and dialled Aman's number.

Hello, Aman, this is Sanyu Shekhawat, wife of Randhir Shekhawat, speaking it's my order that transfer all the ladies from Mumbai branch to some another branch, whichever you wish I don't and appoint all the males staff, get this work done today only .......saying she hanged up the call.

Listening to her, Randhir's mouth remained wide open.

Close your mouth hubby, no need to worry about that chudail , now there won't be any problem...Sanyu spoke keeping his phone in his shirt's upper pocket.

But, Chashmish....he tried to speak instead she shushed him with her finger and moved towards the music player.

I want Randhir Shekhawat to dance now.......Sanyu said turning the music player on .

What me ? And dance . No, I can't dance Chashmish....he said to her.

I know you don't love me.....she said with sadness in her voice. Seeing, that she is sad he agreed to dance.

Fine, I'll try to dance for you......he said while like a excited kid she clapped her hands.

She played chikni chameli song, and started to cheer for him . It was getting hard for him to dance on  item song, while she was whistling enjoying his broken dance steps. It was getting hard for him to match steps, still he was moving his steps slowly, Sanyu was fulling enjoying his dance.

Next, she played Lungi dance, Randhir hardly knew how to dance and he stopped.

Randhir dance.....she cringed him more.

I can't dance.....he said with a puppy face.

you are lying ......she replied and making grumpy face turned towards opposite side.

Fine, see I'm dancing....saying he slowly started to do some random dance steps. Unknown to dancing, he himself didn't knew what he was doing, he invented many new steps of his own.

Suddenly, the song started with some emotional tuning and Sanyu turned off the music player. Randhir thanked his stars for that, as his legs had enough of exercise by now.

I'm bored .......Sanyu said tapping her chin trying to think. Randhir sat on bed and gulped down a bottle full of water.

Randhir, I want you to dress up like a girl, infact I'll make you ready like a girl, come .....Sanyu said jumping down her seat, walking next to him.

Listening to her, he spilled the water which he was drinking.

What did you say just now Chashmish?.....he asked her.

To dress you like a girl , come it will be fun.....she said keeping the bottle down from his hand, dragging him to the dressing table. Randhir was feeling helpless, he wanted to disappear somewhere, but he can't leave  her alone and go. He had crused Arya hundred times for his stunt.

Sanyu I'm a boy, why you want me to dress up like a girl ?....he asked patiently to her.

It's my wish to dress a boy a like a girl that's it....She said out and out clear to him.

Okay, do whatever you want but don't put lots of make-up .....Randhir said sadly .

Yayyyyy.....Saying she clapped her hands and started to apply light make-up on his face. She applied lip-stick on his lips while he made a ewwww face feeling lipstick on his lips. Next she applied eye-liner on his lashes. She took some bangles and made him wear that. She got her duptta and wrapped it around him. Randhir had closed his eyes letting her do whatever she wanted to do.

Such an cute girl you are looking Randhir....Saying she cocked his picture in her phone, feeling the flashlight he opened his eyes and saw himself in mirror. He was looking funny with lots of girly make up on his face and his shirt hairs were adding shine to his girly feature.

Isn't you looking like a girl ?....She asked him with curiosity.

Yes.......he answered forcefully.

Let me click pictures wait....Saying she started to click his pictures.

You have clicked one , why you wanted to click soo many pictures ......asked Randhir.

Why kadus? It's my wish , I'll click .....Saying she clicked his hundreds of picture.

You go and wash your face .....She said to him.

I'll do that afterwards ......he said as he didn't want to leave her alone, what if he goes in washroom and she does something out.

I'll stay quiet...Saying she kept a finger on her mouth and gestured him to go.

He ran into washroom , cleaned his face and came up to see Sanyu had dozed off on bed.

Thank God she slept or else no idea all she had made me......Randhir said making her sleep properly and covering her properly with the duvet.

He sat next to her and started to caress her face lovingly.

Such an mini-monster you are, when you are drunk, but you were cute....he said planting a kiss on her forehead.

I won't leave you Arya .....saying Randhir walked towards Arya's room. He pushed the door to see Trisha was sitting in her walker playing with the toy which was hanging on it, while Arya from onside was calling Trisha and Ruhi on the otherside. Trisha was giving attention to none, as she was busy in her stuff toy.

What the hell is wrong with you guys she is an child ?....Saying Randhir reached Trisha and picked her in his arms.

I was just trying to make her play then this Ruhi, Chudail walked in.....Arya said while Ruhi gritted her teeth in anger.

I was just making Trisha .......Before Ruhi would utter Randhir walked with Trisha in his arms out.

Sorry, Princess dadda left you in hands of devils, sorry for the trouble.  Dadda won't let you with devils.....Randhir said to Trisha holding her close to him.
Feeling his warmth and been in Randhir's embrace, she clenched his shirt tight in her tiny hands.

Dadda is here, no need to worry .....Saying he walked into balcony of Sanyu's room.

Seeing Sanyu sleeping Trisha pointed at him.

Baby momma is sleeping , let her take some rest , you can play after she wakes up.......Randhir said to her showing outside scenes of the balcony. Trisha began to wave at tiny little birds flying out of the window which Randhir was showing her. After, sometime she got bored seeing the birds.

Baby, got bored we have lots to play come ....Saying he sat on the mattress spread next to her toys. He took her in his lap and began to play with her. He was passing her toys and she used to crash them or threw them. Only the toys which made some noise Trisha kept them rest she threw them. Like this father daughter duo scattered all toys in each and every corner of the room.
After, segregating all the toys, Trisha left them there only and shifted her gaze towards huge teddies kept there. She pointed at them and Randhir got what she wanted.

He slowly got up holding her and took her near teddy. Teddy was huge than her size. It had a seat for one small baby to sit on it . Randhir made Trisha sit there.

Seeing, herself surrounded by big teddy Trisha was giggling with happiness. Feeling all softness and fur around her, she was trying to remove it with her hands while Randhir had hold her properly. Her giggles were enough to make him happy. He continued tickling her while she enjoyed het teddy ride.

Wanting, Randhir to take her she waved at him and picked her up.  He saw that she was hungry as she was sucking her thumb. He walked outside to make her feed the cereal when he clashed with Ruhi who was coming towards them with her food.

Randhir, I got her food....Ruhi said to him.

Thank you .....he said to her.

No formality Motu she is my baby and I love her, come let's make her eat and let Sanyu sleep I know what stunt that stupid Arya had played....Ruhi said dragging them out in balcony.

Randhir and Ruhi made Trisha eat, Trisha after that slowly dozed off.

I think she slept....Ruhi spoke finding her closing her eyes.

Yes....He replied adoring his Princess.

Such an cute baby ...Ruhi said kissing Trisha's cheeks.

You guys have your dinner don't wait for me ....Randhir said to Ruhi as he found her walking out.

Why?...she asked him.

I'm not hungry and if I feel hungry I'll have it myself....He replied while she walked away.

He kept Trisha in her baby monitor and adjusted it properly. After few minutes, he too was dozing off so he moved next to Sanyu on bed. Maintaining safe distance he slept staring at Sanyu's face, suddenly she shifted upon him and hold him tight. He too wrapped his arms around her properly and slept with a smile on his face.

It was midnight, when Randhir's sleep got broken due to Trisha's cries. He got up immediately in panic mode. He moved Sanyu from him and moved towards Trisha. He picked up her instantly.

What happened Princess see Dadda is here?....Saying he began to pat her slowly.
Trisha's sleep got broken so she was crying. Finding that it was Randhir she was slient,Randhir took her with him on bed and laid down with Trisha on his stomach. Trisha clutching his shirt in that position only slept while he had caged her properly in his arms. He too dozed off patting her.

In middle of the night, when Randhir's sleep broken he remembered he was making Trisha sleep. He opened his eyes to see Trisha already staring at him with her tiny eyes open. He found it adorable as she was just staring at him.

Why is my Princess up ?....He asked her.

Trisha began to pat his face, she again dozed  in that position only. Randhir too held her properly and dozed off.

How was the update ??👻

Poor Randhir!😂

Sanyu made Randhir do lots of embrassing things !😂😂

Randhir and Trisha are cutest , isn't?? 😻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro