62(C)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Extremely mature content....read only if you are comfortable...

I love you wifey .....Randhir said pulling her closer to him.

Sanyu wrapped her hands around his neck.

She was sandwiched between him and wall.

Love you too Mr.Kadus.....she replied nuzzling her nose with his.

I'm impressed with all decorations of the room you have did, especially this frame gifted by Aman and Max....he said pointing towards the frame which was hanging exactly above the bed.

Your wife is smart Shekhawat, do you doubt her capabilities?.....she asked huskily bitting his earlobe.

Don't you think you are getting too romantic today?....he asked her dropping wet kisses over her neck.

She moaned as he placed a feathery kiss on her shoulder blade.

Pinning her hands above her head, he dropped kisses over her face and reached down till her cleavage area.

She had clutched his shirt tightly as her legs had given up upon his sweet tortue.

You should more saree as I can't keep my eyes away from you........he said roaming his hand on her bare waist.

Such an idiot you are, I wore in morning and you are complementing me now.....she spoke in between her moans with great difficulty.

You were waiting for my compliment really?....he asked with a smile.

Yes.....she replied with a sad pout.

Nothing, let's compliment you now.....he spoke taking her into an wild kiss.

Both of them were not letting anyone to break the kiss.

Feeling her breatheless he left her lips and plastered  her body against the wall, roaming his hand over her back.

He asided her hairs, seeing her blouse backless he gulped down.

He let her pallu hang down.

He took his own time to digest it and next moment he was dropping wet kisses over her back.

He loosened her string of blouse and let it fall. She holded it from falling it down.

He began to kiss her neck, collarbone and shoulder blade.

His one hand reached to open the knots of her blouse from front.

She gulped feeling his cold fingers.

Randhir....came a mere whisper from her as he unhooked the upper knot of her blouse.

He turned her around and kissed upper part of her cleavage making her a moaning mess.

She was shivering feeling his touch on her body.

He digged his face in crook of her cleavage and kissed over there.

He unhooked the second knot and entered his hand inside her blouse.

She grasped in shock as her breasts felt his cold fingers.

He was rubbing them over the fabric. Her legs felt weak and she was going to fall, he holded her.

He began to place wet kisses on her throatline.

Moving down, he removed the last hook of her blouse and opened it all. She in shyness saw down.

He lifted her chin and made her look into his eyes.

He picked up her in bridal style and took her to the bed. Placing her on the bed, He dimmed the lights .

Turning around he saw the most beautiful sight ever, his wife was lying closing her eyes. He bend down and flopped a kiss on her forehead , saying I LOVE YOU.

She opened her eyes and responded same to him. He roamed his hand on her stomach part, and moved his hand up to pull that hanging blouse out of her frame.

Feeling shy she turned towards otherside. He smiled at his shy wifey.

He turned her towards him, and rubbed his hands over her breasts , squeezing them.

Randhir....she shouted as she felt him kissing the top of her nipples over the fabric.

He pulled the blouse out of her frame leaving her in inners only.

He began to tease her by roaming his hand over her breasts slowly, making her in jump.

He squeezed her left breast and she winched in pain.

Ahhh Randhir....she cried and it hit her.

What happened ? I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you....He said in concerned tone.

Nothing, it just pained me....she said thinking about something.

Why what happened show me ?...He asked her.

Randhir it's just I...she was trying to form a sentence.

Speak up, you are scaring me ....He said.

I made a tattoo......she breathed out and closed her eyes.

What ? Are you even serious?....He asked.

Yes, and that's your birthday gift.....she said with a blush.

You must have not done that , and it must have pained you , my navie fragile wifey, why you did it ?....He asked looking staright into her eyes.

Why do you care soo much Randhir for me ? Why?....she aksed with teary eyes.

Because , the answer is simple I love you wifey...He said wiping away her eyes.

And I love you too so I did it, if you don't want to see then no problem Mr.Husband .....she said playing her trick.

Oyeee, wait who said I don't want to see it, infact I'm dieing to see it, c'mon show me now....He said with excitement.

You yourself have to find it hubby.....she spoke to irritate him more.

Are you challenging me wifey?...He asked her.

Understand , whatever you want to.....saying she turned her face towards another side.

Challenge is on.....He said in huskily in her ears bitting her earlobe.

Her, back was facing him. He was trailing his finger on her back sensuously.

His finger came in contact with hook of her inner and he in swift unhooked it completely.

He kissed her over her whole bare back and turned her towards him.

Shy wifey, open your eyes....he said kissing her both the eyes and forehead.

Her hands, reached to unbutton his shirt. She unbuttoned them completely and Randhir getting irritated in a swift got rid of his shirt.

She gulped down seeing him semi- naked for first time, his well built body was arousing her.

She was soo busy gawking at her Greek god that she didn't knew he took off her bra , leaving her upper body naked.

She grasped feeling his hands massaging her breasts. She digged her fingers on his back, scratching his back.

He took her left breast in his hand and squeezed it, making her jump.

She winched in pain, as she had tattooed SANDHIR- RANDHIR+SANYU below it.

She tightly pressed her lips to suppress her pain.

He uppered her breast a little to see SANDHIR printed there.

He blew air there, to soothe her pain, he bend down to her level and kissed over the tattooed part.

Randhir......she shouted as she felt his mouth over her tattooed area.

He placed numerous kisses over there, to soothe her pain.

See, I won the challenge.....He spoke to distract her.

Then , what reward did you want ?....she asked naughtily.

I didn't want anything , this is more than what you have done for me ....he said roaming his cold fingers over that tattoo.

I must say, you have your taste you wrote SANDHIR that is Randhir+Sanyu , smart wifey....He spoke kissing her forehead.

Welcome, hubby....saying she pinched his nose.

I love this gift of yours ......saying he again digged his face down, and took his own time to explore the tattooed part.

Sanyu was already feeling breatheless. She was unable to utter anything.
She was a moaning mess.

He saw at her , blushing face and smiled looking at his shy wife.

He took his own sweet time, to absorb her angelic beauty. His gaze travelled towards her naked frame.

Sanyu, I'm sorry I think........He didn't knew when words left his mouth, as he thought that today only she confessed and they are rushing.

Without , letting him speak, she pulled him in an passionate wild kiss. He entwined their hands kissing her.

Getting that she is way more than comfortable, he gave her a love bite on her neck.

He took her right breast in his mouth and began to explore it. Sanyu didn't knew what was happening with her.

She pressed her lips tightly not to shout, but moaned instead.

He roamed his tongue over it. He left it as she shouted out loudly.

To soothe her, he started to press it lightly calming her down.

Next, He grabbed the another one in his hand and massaged it gently , she pulled him more by his hairs arousing the beast inside him, he sucked it kissing over it.

As his tongue began to explore her left breast she was throwing her legs in air.

It was making her shiver and at sane time making her wanting him to touch her more. She wanted him to explore her more.

He moved her stomach part and began placing wet kisses over there.

Next, He untied the drape of her saree from the waist and got it out of her frame leaving her in skirt.

He looked at her and their eyes meet, which were depicting only love for each other.

I trust you Randhir, and I love you ....she spoke, getting what he was waiting for.

He too replied her with a kiss and slowly , untied her skirt's string.

Her hands reached to his jeans button to unbuckle it.

He helped her in it and came out of it. He pulled her skirt down leaving her only in her inners.

Seeing, him standing in front of her in his boxers she blushed and looked to another side.

I'm gonna love you like never before tonight ......saying he pressed her inner thighs slowly.

He roamed his hands over her thighs making her feel in heaven. He widen , her legs and settled between them.

Randhir.....she moaned out finding him kissing her thighs.

She clutched the bedsheet tightly in her hands. He wiped away the sweat from her face.

He entwined her hands with his , and took her left nipple in his mouth.

Kissing , over her tattooed area, he took the right nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

She was pushing him more towards it , giving him access to explore it. He kept on kissing over her nipples.

Wifey , I love you and sorry it will hurt you ......saying he dimmed off the light and came out in his birth suit and removed the last piece of cloth from her body too.

Sanyu, was moving up and down as his hands were doing magic on her private part. Settling himself , properly , in between her legs.

He slowly entered inside her, tearing her in parts, making her wince in pain.

As he kept on entering inside , she kept on shouting.

To soothe , her he took her lips into a passionate kiss. He kept on moving inside her, he slowly came out after one round getting that she was breathing heavily.

Randhir, please.....she said getting he was moving out.

He listening to her, entered inside her again and kept on giving her slow strokes in beginning and then he increased his pace and started to give some real hard strokes.

They consummated their marriage, they became a man and woman now, He marked her as his, and she became his forever. Their souls have became one now.

After , few minutes he came out of her and laid beside Sanyu was sweating. Pulling her closer to him, he kissed her on forehead, and wiped her face.

Thank you for loving me Randhir and I love you.....she chipped keeping her head on his chest roaming her hand over his hard rock chest.

I love you too Chashmish, are you fine ? Is it paining ?....He asked her taking her in hug and covering themselves with a quilt.

No it's not paining.....she replied drawing random patterns on his chest.

Stop doing that Chashmish ...He said throwing the quilt away and hovering upon her.

What ?...she asked innocently, knowing what he was referring to.

You really don't know ? Good ! .....saying he took her right nipple in his mouth and started to massage the another one with his hand.

He kept on massaging her breasts and moved downwards towards her navel part and kissed it over there.

He touched each and every curve of her body making her feel in heaven. Getting , tried he laid beside her, caged her in his arms, and began to play with her hairs. She snuggled close to him and was listening to his heartbeats.

Covering them with quilt , he switched off the lights and they drifted to peaceful sleep, to welcome a new morning.

Hope that was 🔥🔥?

Should I write more steamy scences in upcoming parts ??

Sanyu's surprise loved it ??

Do tell how the update was ?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro