Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mature content ahead

Returning to their room ,
Randhir was down the stairs talking to Aman. Sanyu sat on bed staring at her baby who was in deep slumber.

Randhir Locked the door and changed into his night clothes to find Sanyu staring at stars in balcony.

He went and back hugged her.

Today was a beautiful day isn't it ?...he asked her.

Yes , it was! I can't believe our daughter turned 1 today .....Sanyu spoke resting her head on his shoulder.

Thank you for blessing me with theses 2 beautiful ladies in my life ....Randhir said kissing her on forehead.

Come let's sleep you must be tired ....he said picking up Sanyu in bridal style, on which she blushed at his act. Placing her on bed, he hovered upon her.

Did I tell you that you were looking beautiful in that gown ?...he complimented her.

So, my husband got now time to compliment his wife .....Sanyu asked encircling her arms around his neck.

Yes , I have my own ways to compliment my wife wanna see....he asked with a smirk capturing her lips into a passionate kiss.

She moaned as he roamed his tongue inside her mouth. She clutched his shirt for support. Randhir kissed her both the eyes followed by her collarbone and sucked her shoulder blade pulling down the shirt which she was wearing.

Unbuttoning her shirt from front he pushed it down, and trailed his fingers down her cleavage part making her moaning mess.

He digged his face into the crook of her neck and placed a hickey just above her breast. Moving down , he sucked the small sweat droplets above her cleavage part .

Wifey , open your eyes . Why did you blush soo much?...he teased her.

Randhir......She let out a moan as he pulled  her shirt down and left her in her inner bra only, rubbing his hands on her upper semi-naked body.

He turned her around, unhooked her bra and left it to hang around. He himself threw away his shirt, and hovered upon her. She blushed feeling his gaze onto her. He dimmed the lights and pulled her upon him.

Drinking her beauty he began to kiss. As his warm hands came in contact with her cold body , she shivered.

Randhir was worshipping her body like a fragile doll, he entangled his legs with hers and entertwined  their fingers.

Freeing her from her pants , she was now in her panties , he came out of his tracks pants and kissed Sanyu's forehead who had digged her head in pillow feeling his intense gaze upon her.

Chashmish....he called her out.

Hmm, Randhir....She replied rather moaned feeling his hands doing magic on her inner thighs.

He crashed his hard rock chest with her front part And was now lying on top of her, continuing with his work of rubbing her thighs. Already the temperature was high and due to Randhir's sweet tortue Sanyu felt that she will explore anytime soon.

Randhir.....She left out a shout as Randhir pressed his legs on her thighs.

Fearing , Trisha's sleep will disturb Randhir picked up her in bridal style and walked into the washroom.

--
Sanyu's heart beats were beating so fast , that she was trying hard to breathe. Tonight was going to be a long night, as Randhir dosnt wanted a chance to leave his wife and Sanyu wanted him as much as he wants her.

Randhir entering into the washroom pinned her to the wall and crushed her inbetween him and wall.

Sanyu trying to control her breathe, opened her mouth to say something but her words died as Randhir was kissing like anything. His eyes were filled with desires.

He faced her back towards him and began to kiss her bare back, pressing her breasts with one hand from front. His teeth landed at the hook of her bra hanging and he pulled it down leaving her naked. 

As soon as cold air hit her, Sanyu moaned out as his hands were pressing her breasts, sending shivers down her spines. He turned her around and trailed his lips down her breastline making her go crazy.

Her breasts , were moving in rhythmic manner due to the effect he was having on her.

Randhir, please ....She moaned as she found him pressing her breasts with his hands.

As Sanyu was about to fall, he picked her up and made her sit on the slab next to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to kiss him like never before, he smiled seeing her so desperate and decided to tease her. He suddenly withdrew from the kiss but his tigeress was well aware of his tricks. As he was about to withdrew his lips she shushed him placing her lips onto him and pulling him more into him by his hairs. He smiled at her attempt and let her do whatever she wanted.

I'm impressed wifey ....he said and she hugged him out of shyness. As her body was pressed against his hard chest, it aroused the beast inside him. Looking at their position and feeling his desires filled eyes on her she tore her gaze from him.

He digged his face into her chest and began to place hot kisses there. Sucking her breastline, his eyes stopped at her assets. He captured her right breast into his mouth making her throw her legs into air. To calm her down he was pressing her another breast with his hand. Pushing the things down the slab he made her lay down their and poundered upon her breasts. Squeezing them, he pinched them. Leaving the right breast he took her left into his mouth and she groaned at his actions. Sanyu was already throwing her legs feeling she will explore anytime feeling his magic on her body. As soon as he withdrew his mouth upon her breasts, she felt dejected and again pulled him more into her by his hairs.

Randhir towards her legs downwards, kissing her navel part , he made her stand and pinned her to the wall. Getting on his knees, he widen her legs and kissed her thighs making her go weak. Tasting every inch of her long slender legs, he pulled down the last piece of cloth on her body and kissed her core. As his lips landed on her sweet spot she pushed his face more into it.

Randhir......She moaned at the top of her voice as he raomed his warm hands on her part making her stumble upon her legs.

She wanted him right now and he was playing with her.

Randhir, please....She pleaded to him.

What ?...he asked knowing what she wanted still trying to tease her.

Please ....She moaned as he was not ready to stop his actions of rubbing her core and pressing her breasts.

I don't know what you are talking about .....he asked her and she lost her patience.

She in swift pushed him against the wall, and began to kiss his hard chest like a mad person. She even gave him love bites on his upper body.

Calm down , lady bheem....he said finding her kissing him like a angry tigeress.

Randhir given up letting her to what she wants to do.

Sanyu kissed every inch of his upper body and reached near to his waistline and stopped realising what she was going to do further.

Not able to meet his gaze, she looked down.

Don't be sorry now yaar, you have sand rights on me as I have on you.....saying he took her hands and kissed her palm.

You were teasing me so I got angry ....She spoke out with a sad pout.

Because you are soo cute to handle......he kinda again teased her kissing her pout.

Do tell with your teasing ....saying she pushed him into the bathtub and hovered upon him.

I will show you how to tease now.....saying she holded both of his hands in hers, and kissed the hell out of him.

He was soo much into the kiss he didn't get she had got up from above him. Opening his eyes, he found her moving out and he was quick to pull her back.

Not soo easy wifey , the fun has began now....saying he turned the tap on and pulled her into him.

Till that both of them all wet.

I know what you want wifey ....saying he pulled her breasts into his mouth and began to ravish it like his favourite candy.

Wanting more of his , she pushed his face into her breasts. Pleasuring her both the breasts,he pulled chewed her nipples leaving them totally red.

He widen her legs , and inserted his fingers into her making her feel sparks across her body. As she rested her head on the bathtub he came out in his form and filled the tub properly. Settling, beside her he began to contiune his work of roaming his hand on her core, as water droplets landed on her body he sucked them all.

Chashmish should I?...he aksed her and getting her response as Yes, he entered into her making her throw herself in air.

Calming her lips, to shush her down he entered into her again thrusting her up and down, taking her in arms he adjusted the water and began to wash themselves. He cleaned them properly while Sanyu resting her head on his chest. Getting out, he made covered himself with a dry towel and got one to dry Sanyu.

Sanyu was only staring at him, while Sanyu contiuned doing his work of crying her hairs as he wrapped a towel around her to cover her.

Sanyu was again in teasing mode , she pushed him near the shower and turned it on.

No Sanyu, not now ....he said getting intentions.

Why Mr.Shekhawat ?...She asked pulling him towards her and they got again drenched.

Standing under the shower, Sanyu kept on ruffling his hairs encircling her hands around his neck, while Randhir was staring at her woth love.

As soon as Sanyu sneezed, he turned off the shower and before she would restrict he picked her up and got her out . He made her sit on the bed and dried her first and made her wear his shirt. Hurriedly, he pulled out a shirt for himself and hanged that upon him.

Sleep , now....saying he dimmed the lights and upon checking once on Trisha he pulled Sanyu closer to him, and he began playing with her hairs, while Sanyu snuggling close to him welcomed a calm and peaceful sleep.

After some time, Randhir too drifted to sleep.

----
Trisha, wait how much do you trouble your momma baby ?....saying Sanyu ran behind Trisha who was crawling as Sanyu was running behind her to drink the milk.

Sanyu got tired running behind Trisha and sat on bed.

Da..ddaa.....Trisha called Randhir who was sitting on bed seeing his wife running behind his Princess.

Yes , Princess ......Randhir replied to Trisha, while Trisha flashed her smile to him.

Randhir, ask her to drink this milk . She is not even coming in hands, I go near her and she runs away from me ....Sanyu said with a pout.

Why soo sad wifey ? I'll try ....Randhir said to Sanyu.

I know you will say this only, and like always you will listen to your daughter only.....Sanyu replied ignoring him and went again behind Trisha who had hide herself behind the curtain and was staring at the plants in garden.

Sanyu tip-topped near Trisha and picked up her suddenly, to which Trisha began to kick her legs in anger.

Getting back , Sanyu settled with Trisha on bed and took milk glass but Trisha not wanting to drink was going to kick it, Randhir who was observing all asked Sanyu to hand Trisha to him.

I know your naughty  daughter listens only to her Dadda......Sanyu spoke placing Trisha on Randhir's lap.

Why ? Are you jealous wifey ?...asked Randhir to Sanyu.

Why should I be jealous ?...Sanyu sniffed in fake anger.

Da..dda....Trisha called out Randhir who had holded angry Sanyu's hand.

Yes ....asked Randhir, to which Trisha pointed at Milk glass and Sanyu was shocked at Trisha's act.

Randhir slowly  and carefully made Trisha gulp down the milk.

Dadda's good girl....Randhir spoke wiping out Trisha's face and left her on the ground as she wanted to crawl.

Wifey .....saying Randhir poke Sanyu BUT Sanyu sat with a grumpy face.

Why my wife's face is grumpy??...asked Randhir to Sanyu and Sanyu landed on his lap.

Leave me Randhir, Trisha is here ....Sanyu spoke to Randhir who was putting her hair strands behind her ears.

She is smart, she won't disturb her parents....Randhir replied.

Da..ddaa....Maa.....Trisha called out them and what they saw made them shocked. Trisha was standing holding the support of table.

OMG ! My Princess stood up....asking Randhir twirled Trisha around. Sanyu stood watching father daughter duo who was happiest. Randhir was happiest of all.

One more time.....Randhir spoke keeping Trisha again on floor and with his support Trisha took 2 to 3 steps and was going to loose her balance but Randhir handled her.

Slowly, slowly you will learn to walk Princess ....Randhir spoke to Trisha caressing her face.

Maa...saying Trisha called out Sanyu.

Yes , naughty baby ....asked Sanyu to Trisha.

Maa..saying Trisha pointed out at her feet telling Sanyu that she stood up.

Yes , my baby will now learn how to walk and make momma run behind her whole day . Momma loves you bachha....saying Sanyu kissed Trisha's cheeks and in return Trisha jumped upon Sanyu's arms.

How time passes ! She is gonna walk, I can't believe it .....Randhir spoke joining Sanyu and Trisha for a family hug.

------

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro