4(edited)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(1 hour before the IM)
Chaos POV
"TEAM I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT" Bianca was the first one in the meeting room. "Chaos." She greeted. "ETHEN" zoë screamed. Ethen then ran in and out of know where started kissing bianca. Zoë stormed(zeus:that's MY thing😢😢😢😢😢)in. "Aghhhhhhhhh gross.my poor inocent eyes." zoë screamed covered in pink paint,eggs,slime and mud. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" I couldn't stop laughing. "Zoë what happened" luke came in frantically looking for zoë. "ETHEN PRANKED ME!" she screamed. Bianca then pushed Ethen of her and slapped him. "OK SHUT THE FUCK UP" I screamed. "Ok so what's the anouncement."luke said. SHIT I forgot. There all probably going to storm earth and beat the fuck out of zeus. Oh well. "Umm ok so like I gess you could like say that umm nicosaphandthaliawherebetrayedandleftcamp." Bianca luke and ethen slowly stood up. "Reapeat that NOW." They said "nico saph and thalia where betrayed and left camp." They all flashed on thier armor (them being bianca zoë selena becendorf luke and Ethen) and where about to flash away when a cry of pain was herd. We all turned around to see the IM I created and what we saw I would never forget. Saph was being torn apart by some hell hounds.bianca and zoe looked horefied. Luke and Ethen had protective looks on their faces. Then they did something that suprised me. They flashed to earth without permission. By this time there was only 2 hell hounds left. I wached as zoë thalia and bianca drew there bows that where silver and made of solid moonlight. In unison they loded their bows and fired. Two arows each. That's all it took. The arows where arks of deadly white light. In seconds the hell hounds where sent back to the pits of tartarus. Thalia then pulled out the only wepon that could defeat me. A BLUE COOKIE. Saph groned and try ed to sit up to the cookie. Luke handed her some ambrosia and nectar. She then when fully healed bolted up and ate the blue cookie. "So luke Ethen zoë bianca how you doing." Saph asked "fine now that I know that you thalia and nico are alright." Suddenly bianca fell back. "Bi I missed you so much I'm so sorry for not following you and saving you" nico apologised. "Nico" Bianca scolded "I was fine with risking my life for your safety now thalia do you have any more blue cookies."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro