Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Julia looked up from her phone in panic. Harry was going to be here soon. She couldn't face him, she wasn't mentally or physically prepared. She grabbed her jacket and sprinted downstairs.

"Mom!" She took her keys and opened the front door, "I'm gonna go for a hike!"

As she ran to the car door she saw the famous silver BMW take a turn onto her street.

"Oh no," she mumbled to herself, "why couldn't I just be a normal person and talk to him. Oh right, did I mention I talk to myself, that's probably why."

Julia put the key into the ignition and reversed quickly. She noticed that harry parked sideways so that he was taking up the width of the street. He blocked the only exit and entrance.

She sighed, giving up and parked back into her driveway. It was only a few minutes until she heard a knock on her car window.

"Hello," Harry greeted cheerfully. Julia studied his face through the window. It was like she imagined, know she knows why every girl is in love with him.

She turned off the car and rolled down the windows of her black Mini Cooper and gave harry a sarcastic smile.

"Hey, Harry," she said slowly.

They stared at each other for a moment. Harry felt ecstatic whereas Julia felt awkward.

Harry broke the silence, "how are you?"

"Great, good, I'm fine. How're you?"

"Good."

Another minute of silence washed ovr them, they tried to fill it up with coughs and silent "hms".

"Julia?" Harry asked, bringing her attention to his lips.

"Yes?"

"I'd like to take you out sometime."

"Hmm, I don't know, is it a fancy party where I have to dress up?" Julia laughed.

"Ha ha ha," Harry said with a hints of sarcasm, "very funny."

"I'll think about it."

"What? You'll think about it? How long will that take?" He says in a playful way. He didn't want to force her into hanging out with him it's just that he really wanted her to say yes.

Julie laughed and sighed, about to say something sarcastic.

"Oh my, god!" Harry exclaimed, jumping back. His shout snapped Julia back to reality, "I know you!"

Julia shook her head rapidly, "no you don't, we only met today." She had a nervous look.

"Oh my goodness, how did I not notice your name the first time?" Harry freaks out, realizing who she was.

"I really don't know what you're talking about, Harry," she lies.

"Wow," Harry finally calms down and crosses his arms, "I can't believe I slept with you."

Julie let's out an exasperated sigh, "yeah."

It was quiet for a moment, Harry trying to relive the memory and Julie trying to find a way to escape.

"Julie, since we're friends," he started.

"We're not friends, Harry."

"I'm gonna be honest with you, you weren't very good."

Julie becomes offended but smiles nonetheless, "it was my first time. I lost my virginity to you." Her giggles made Harry smile. Something as simple as that would make him happy and it would take forever for Julia W. to make him feel the way Julia Gap is making him feel right now.

"Still, at least you would know how to unbutton a shirt," the sound of their laughs rang throughout her nearly empty neighborhood.

"Don't tell."

"And why is that? Julia Gap?"

"Because then I would tell everyone that you cried for your cat afterwards," Julia smiled in victory.

"Hey, I was drunk!" Julia took in his features once more. Green eyes and dimples. Nice. She thought to herself.

"But I mean, we can always practice," he says once our laughs died down.

"Haha, excuse me?"

"Go on a date with me, Julia Gap."

"Well I-"

And that was it. His aching lips finally met hers, she can feel his long eyelashes slowly fluttering on her cheeks as he brought his hand to her face. Despite their uncomfortable position with Harry squeezing in the small window, that kiss felt like their first. Soft, slow, peaceful.

After a few long seconds, he pulls away.

"Harry, I-"

"No, shh. Just step out of the car so I can hold you," he says, his eyes still closed and his hand still on her cheek. Like he's reliving it again and again.

"Okay," Julie whispers as she pulls the handle and the car alarm goes off. Harry jumps back in alarm and fully alert.

"Julieee," he whines with a smile, "we we're having a moment."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she laughs, turning the alarm off, "now where were we?"

word count: 767

OMG THAT SUCKED AND THIS IS LATE BUT I HOPED U ENHOYED THSI STORY. I HAVENT WORKED ON THIS SINCE AUG 7 AND ITS 3 aM AND I FONALLY DECIEDED TO GO BACK TO THIS
p.S SELF PROMO:; PLEADE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER STORIES AND SHARE THIS ONE PLAESE THANK UOIII FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ -n ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro