Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beomgyu's Pov

5:45 pm

All five of us were in the living room as Huening Kai rambled about how Yeonjun hyung became their sponser. We all laughed at the way he mimicked hyung and hyung laughed too. For some reason he seemed less cold.

We sure were enjoying our time together when I remembered y/n.

"Guys do you know where y/n is?" I asked and Yeonjun hyung looked at Huening Kai's direction. "Well, the principal called for her so I left." He said casually. All four of us glared at him. "You do know that there are people who are out to find her?" Taehyun said running his hands through his hair. Huening Kai and the rest of us narrowed our eyes in Taehyun's direction.

"Why do you suddenly care about y/n?" Soobin asked with a raised eyebrow. Taehyun widened his eyes and was about to say something when the front door opened and in walked a slumped y/n.

Y/n usually greeted everyone including the maids and the bodyguard's but today something seemed off. She walked in dragging her feet on the marble tiled floor. She seemed very tired. She held on to the railings, a thing she rarely did and walked upstairs. "I hate everything." We heard her mumble as she slammed the door of her room behind her. "Is she okay?" Soobin asked shocked at her behaviour. "By the looks of it I don't think so." Kai replied.

For the period of time I've been in this group I knew exactly who was stressed by their actions and expressions. Y/n seemed stressed and I knew the only thing she'd need in a time like this would be.......

Cuddles and a movie

"Y/n-iee open up! I know you're sad so we're here for cuddles and a movie!" I chimed from outside her door. Taehyun skipped and said that he had things to do but still tagged along because I threatened him.

"Move" Huening Kai said and took out a bunch of keys from his pocket. "Why the fuck do you carry that around?" Soobin asked as Kai inserted a key and twisted it twice. "You wanted cuddles didn't you?" Huening said and hyung shut his mouth almost immediately.

As we peered into her room we were only met with darkness. After adjusting to the darkness we saw y/n lying face down on her bed letting out groans every now and then. "Sweet cheeks are you alright?" Soobin asked and she shot up from the bed.

"What-" before she could even ask Kai held up the bunch of keys and y/n groaned again. "Did something happen at school?" Kai asked. She turned her back towards us and let out a sigh. She muttered a 'yeah'. We all walked to her bed and sat down. "Do you want to talk?" Yeonjun hyung asked and she timidly nodded.

"Well, Huening Kai will know who Mr Wang is but for those of you who don't know, he became our substitute PE teacher." She began while Kai and Yeonjun hyung gave each other a look. "Well somebody lied to the principal and said that I was spreading false rumors about him." She said and shifted uncomfortably.

There was a moment of silence.

"That bastard. Is that why you were late?" Yeonjun hyung growled. She nodded. "The principal called me to tell me that I have to take fifteen laps on the school ground everyday since Mr. Wang thought just sitting in detention would be useless" She said. At this point all of us were fuming. Even though she had been living with us for a short time we all knew that y/n never had bad intentions.

Except Taehyun who was still doubting her.

"What are you going to do then?" Soobin asked. "Run ten laps after school for a month I guess." She said. Everyone seemed down and y/n noticed. "What movie are we watching today?" She asked and everyone broke out into smiles even Taehyun.

Everyone gathered in the movie room with blankets and pillows. Y/n sat in the middle with Soobin and me next to her.

Limbs, blankets, laughter.

That's what family feels like.

And I feel it here.

~

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

The next day~

4:20 pm

I was about to leave school after an exhausting day when I heard someone call me. "Ms. y/n you have to take ten laps remember?"

Son of a biscuit

"Yes I forgot. I'll be there after I inform my family first." I said and walked away from him to call someone. I dialled Huening Kai's number but he wasn't picking up. "Ugh I'm gonna kill him when I get home." I say and and click the red button. I then called Yeonjun who luckily picked up.

You|Yeonjun

<<00:00>>

Y/n? Everything okay?

Yep just dandy cuz I have to run laps now

Poor thing

Thanks for the sympathy but please pick me up in an hour or so

Sure.

Call ended

I turned around and walked to my locker to change into my PE uniform. "I wish I could go forward in time and just end this stupid penalty." I say as I agressively tie the lace of my tennis shoes and walked to the ground with my ponytail swinging. "I thought you'd back out." Mr Wang said. "Whatever. Let me just get this over with." I say and began to run without another word.

About half an hour later I was still running and I felt my legs shiver begging me to stop but I couldn't. I had still completed only seven. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead as I ran. My feet were beginning to get sore. Mr Wang was only continuosly eating while he watched me pay for my sins which I didn't even commit.

Oh god if I faint please don't let Mr Wang take me home. I said in my mind.

𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

As soon as I was done with work of mine I got inside my car and was about to start the car l when Huening Kai called me.

"Hyungie!" He squeaked from the other side. "What?" I asked knowing he probably wanted something. "I missed y/n's call. Can you take me to school? That PE teacher is a pervert." Kai said. "I'm on my way there." I said and started the car. "I'll see you there then."

I reached Seoul high to see Huening Kai aldready there.

This kid is driving way too fast.

"Hey hyung." He said as I got out of the car. "Hi. Let's go." I said and we walked inside. The sky was a warm yellow and orange colour as we made our way inside a pleasant breeze blowing which I found very calming. I followed Huening Kai as he led me to the ground. Since it was beginning to get dark the lights were flicked on. And there I saw y/n running as if she would collapse any minute.

"Run faster darling." Jackson said smirking.

That heartless beast.

We looked to the corner of the ground and saw Jackson enjoying torturing y/n. "He's straining her." I said and clenched my jaw. Me and Huening Kai descended down the stairs and watched as y/n drew in heavy breaths. "You're still on your eighth lap sweetie hurry up." Jackson nagged. Y/n abruptly stopped running and glared at Jackson. "I'm on my tenth lap. It's not my fault you failed at math in school." Y/n sassed and began to run again. "Damn she can roast when she's mad." Kai said and I nodded biting back my grin.

After about twenty minutes y/n finally stopped. "I'm going to forgive you of what you said earlier since you're such a cutie." Jackson said and y/n rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She said and walked towards us. "Hey y/n." Kai said. She looked up and smiled tiredly. "Thanks for coming. Before we could say anything Kai's phone began to ring. "I'll be back." He said and walked towards the car. "Let's go?" I asked and took y/n's backpack. She was about to argue but didn't. We were almost outside and the sun was setting.

We were about to step on the pavement when y/n tripped. I wrapped an arm around her waist, our faces inches away.

One word

Fireworks.

I felt as if all of my energy was recharged as soon as I made contact with y/n.

"A-are you umm okay?" I asked. "Y-yeah." She stuttered a red blush creeping up her cheeks.

Cute.

"Are you though?" I said and before she could reply I lifted her up.

I slid my hand under her bare legs. Her head resting on my bicep as I made my way to the car where Huening Kai was waiting. As soon as he saw us out he gasped. "OooOoh." He said and squealed which made y/n blush even more. He opened the door. I sat in the back with y/n as she looked out the window.

If looks could kill Jackson would be six feet underground.

Y/n was asleep on my shoulder after ten minutes. My eyes trailed from her face to her bandaged fingers. I still hadn't solved the mystery of the cuts. Then I remembered something from yesterday.....

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬~

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘴?

𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

Y/n shifted in her sleep and was about to fall of the seat of the car. (Lmao me everytime I sleep in the car.) I pulled her back in time and she let out a breath from her parted lips. I wrapped her hand around my arm

'So cu-' I said in my mind but stopped. 'what the heck yeonjun.' I scolded myself and laid my head on the back of the seat

'What is this feeling?'

It was a euphoric feeling which I never got around anyone. I would find her tiniest actions cute. It was a fuzzy and warm feeling which ignored all my past mistakes. And I saw something growing between us,

The sprout of love.

And I wasn't going to let it die after finding it after all these years.

Unedited because I am lazy :p

Imma start doing meme of the day so here's today's

Not a meme but I laughed at that

Until the next chapter 👋

-imblueandgrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro