Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3rd person's POV

"Who do you think you're calling babygirl?" Y/n said taking a step behind. "You don't remember me?" He said and it was almost as if she could hear the male sulking.

Then it clicked

"You're that dude who is appearing everywhere I go." Y/n said with a tiny gasp. "My name's Sung-ho babe." He says moving closer to y/n who was squishing herself into a corner.

"I-i will shove a mop up your ass if you don't stop." Y/n threatened. "I'll leave you alone on one condition." He says placing his hand next to Y/n's head while his other hand encircled her waist. "Also did I mention that you look hot today?"

"What condition?" Y/n asked completely ignoring his remark.

"You, me date. And then I'll leave you alone."

And at that moment the door of the closet opened revealing Yeonjun and Soobin.

To say that they both were disgusted was the understatement of the century.

Who wouldn't be tbh.

"There's something called personal space which you're clearly not respecting bitch." Y/n said not seeing her two roomies feeling proud of her statement. "And no. I'm not going on a date with yo crusty dusty ass." She sassed and broke Sung-ho's hold on her waist and walked to the entrance making eye contact with Yeonjun for a split second.

Hurt

That's all he saw in her eyes.

"Yah you." Soobin said once Y/n was out of earshot. "If you don't want all the bones in your body to be broken, keep away from Y/n." He warned making Sung-ho scoff. "It was dumb of you both to involve a completely innocent person in your age old grudge. But I swear, if she gets hurt in any way I will skin both of you alive." He said walking away not caring that the two people he threatened were older than him.

Y/n's POV

I thought I was fine with facing Yeonjun but each time I see him I want to breakdown and cry.

And before I knew it tears were already pooling in my eyes.

"Y/N!" Huening's voice called out from behind. Quickly wiping my tears away I turned around and faced my best friend.

Thank god for smudge proof makeup.

"Where were you?" He asked out of breath. "I- um some things came up. Sorry, did I make you wait too long?" I asked standing next to him as we continued walking to class.

While I was waiting in class for the teacher, I noticed that Chaeyoung wasn't there in her usual seat rambling about things to me. So I quickly whipped out my phone and texted her.

My fav hooman 😌💅🏻

Chae where are you? Class is about to start
                                                                                                                                       Delivered

The heck

She usually replies within a milisecond.

She's probably sick, or is skipping school

But she would tell me wouldn't she?

All my thoughts vanished when the teacher entered the classroom and began to teach.

(Time skip)

It was lunch and I was sitting outside taking in some fresh air and writing in my journal. Everything seemed so peaceful. The birds chirping, the faint rustling of the trees and the calming whistle of the wind.

Until I saw a black and yellow furry thing in front of me.

I let out a blood curdling scream and waved my hands in front of my face.

Spoiler, big mistake

I grabbed my things and made a dash for it. That is when I felt a stinging pain in my finger. My eyes widened in realisation while I examined my now swollen pointer finger.

Did that bee really have to leave it's sting in MY finger?!

I didn't know when my I started to whimper that the immense pain the sting gave. At this point I didn't even know where I was because I was more focused on my finger which was getting swollen and larger by minute.

"Ba- Y/n? Is that a bee sting? Here let me get it for you." Sung-ho, that annoying dude said from behind. Without another word he grabbed my hand and slowly started to press on opposite sides to push out the sting. "OW OW OW OW OW!" I yelled each time he pressed. He probably has gone deaf but meh.

I looked up from my finger and looked at Sungho's face. I hadn't noticed her but dang he was handsome.

If only knew how much I would break because of this face.

"There you go." He says throwing the sting on the ground. I cleared my throat and diverted my attention to somewhere else. "Uh, thanks." I said and he leaned forward bringing his face exactly in front of mine.

"Staring is rude y'know." He says ruffling my hair and then walking away.

Yeonjun's POV

"You've done it all wrong!" I yelled throwing the file to the ground. Everyone in the room flinched. "I thought that I told you all this is an important deal!" I say frustratingly pulling on my hair. I left the conference room with Jungwon trailing behind me and sat inside my office.

"Sir do you need something to drink?" Jungwon asks and i nod drawing circles on my temples with my fingers. Jungwon came back with a sealed bottle of iced coffee. And soon as I took a sip I swear I could hear the angels singing.

"I'm going home." I say standing up and straightening my suit. Jungwon nodded. "Tell all the employees to go home early too and restart the work tomorrow." I announce grabbing my keys. "You go home too okay? Don't stay out too late." I tell Jungwon and leave.

The minute I opened the door of the house I could hear small whimpers which I had recognised as Y/n.

And they were coming from the kitchen.

I stood behind a wall and peeked from behind it only to see Y/n standing behind the counter chopping what seemed like onions? And she was crying???

oH.

She was crying because of the onions....

Sigh,

Why are you so pure Y/n? It makes me want to protect you all the more.

Her head was bowed because of which her open hair was getting in the way of her face and eyes.

My hand twitched.

Oh how badly I want to go there push her hair out of her face and hug the life out of her.

Too bad I can't.

Later that day,

Yeonjun: "have all onions been eradicated?"

I sense sexual tension between my characters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR #1 IN YEONJUN OMFFFFG

(WHEN I TELL YOU I SCREAMED SO LOUD)

Make sure to vote and wear ya masks :)))

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro