Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3rd person's POV

The other four soon got the news and said that they'd be there as soon as possible. Y/n and Taehyun were pacing outside in the waiting area for the doctor to come and tell them why Chaeyoung was unconscious.

Soobin was the first to get to the hospital. He ran and stopped when he saw a stressed Y/n and Taehyun. Without wasting a second and pulled both of them into a hug rubbing their backs. "It's alright. She'll be alright." He mumbled to them.

"Guys we're here!" Beomgyu's voice was heard as they separated from the hug. The other three soon got to asking questions but were cut off by the doctor coming out.

"Is she okay doctor?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes she is. Luckily it isn't anything severe. She just got the flu and fainted because her sugar levels dropped." The doctor explained. "Can we go see her?" Y/n asked and the doctor nodded with a smile. "You can but there's paperwork that needs to be done." We'll come." Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu say and walk with the doctor.

Y/n opened the door and saw Chaeyoung sitting against the headboard of the hospital bed making her bottom lip wobble because of the tears that were threatening to fall.

'Oh fuck it.' She says in her head and breakdown running towards Chaeyoung and hugging her tightly.

"Y-you stupid dumbass. W-why didn't y-you tell me?" Y/n scolded. Yeonjun turned away from the scene facing the wall while Huening Kai just stood there with a pained smile.

"I didn't know myself Y/n chill." Chaeyoung says smiling at her best friend's concern. She knew making friends with y/n could never ever be a mistake. Her decision was now bearing fruit.

"Chill my foot." Y/n muttered pulling away. "We still have school so we'll get going. I'll take notes for you." She says standing up. "You're leaving me alone?" Chaeyoung said pouting making Y/n laugh.

"One of the boys will be here don't worry." Y/n smiled and walked out with Huening Kai with Yeonjun trailing behind.

Soobin, Taehyun and Beomgyu went next with big frowns in their faces making Chaeyoung laugh.

"Don't laugh we were worried." Beomgyu says hugging the girl tightly. "I'm okay you guys." Chaeyoung said. "Yeah, doesn't mean you're getting out of here until the doctor says so." Taehyun said.

They all stood in silence staring at random things when Chaeyoung broke the ice.

"Please take care of Y/n for me." She said with pleading eyes. Everyone's face resembled a literal question mark. "She isn't as fine as she shows. I could see it." She continues. "We will Chae. Don't stress yourself out." Soobin said running his thumb over her hand making Chaeyoung blush slightly.

Why wasn't y/n be okay? Was all the three boys could think that entire day.

~

It was late in the afternoon and everyone had planned on meeting in Chaeyoung's hospital ward. All five and Chaeyoung were already there except for Y/n.

"Where did she disappear." Taehyun mumbled looking at the wall clock. "She'll come. She probably got distracted by something on her way here." Chaeyoung said making the boys chuckle.

And not soon after the door slid open revealing Y/n with a big bag filled with snacks.

"What the fu-"

"Taehyun." Soobin called out sternly making Taehyun shut up. Y/n laughed at this and walked to the couch and flopped tiredly on them.

"So......you took so long because you were buying the entire snack aisle?" Beomgyu asked raising an eyebrow. "Uh huh." Y/n said gulping down a small water bottle. "I brought a movie for us to watch." She said.

Too bad nobody noticed her secretive smile.

Y/n's POV

I pushed the DVD into the TV's DVD slot and rushed to squeeze into the only bed there in the room in which me, Chaeyoung and Beomgyu were squeezed. The others were given single a mattress which was situated next to the hospital bed on the floor with blankets.

Oh boy are they going to love the movie.

I clicked play and the black screen lit up with the silver Warner Bros logo with black clouds in the background.

I smirked.

Then my phone dinged.

Tiny savage human 🖤🤩
You chose a horror movie didn't you?

Me:
;)

Taehyun caught on earlier than anticipated but I couldn't wait to see the others' reactions.

I know. I'm evil.

"Wait isn't this a horror-"

And Yeonjun was cut off by a jumpscare making everyone scream including me. I bit my lip to hold in my laugh when I felt everyone's burning glare.

"Sorry." I say with a smile making them roll their eyes.

"If I get nightmares I'm going to sleep in your room okay?" Beomgyu said making me uwu.

"Okay beomie."

The rest of the evening was filled with laughter, predictions and you guessed it, loads and loads of screams. Huening Kai being a screamed the loudest because of which one of the doctor's rushed inside thinking someone was calling for help making Huening Kai turn red out of embarrassment.

"I thought I would die because of fast my heart was beating." Soobin said making us all laugh.

"Are we all sleeping over here?" I asked. "Please do! The other day I got really creeped out because of this green light they turn on in the night." Chaeyoung said and shuddered. "So we're staying then." Huening Kai said and everyone nodded. "How about Yeonjun hyung and Y/n go get our stuff?" Taehyun suggested with a smirk.

It took everything within me to not go and strangle him then and there.

I sent him a murderous glare. The other three caught on soon too and nodded with secretive smirks while Chaeyoung remained clueless.

"Fine I'll go. But don't blame me if there's a dead body by the time I'm back." I said walking out the ward.

I'm soooooo sorry for updating! But I promise to be more consistent!

Wear your masks y'all or we ain't getting a TXT concert anytime soon :p

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro