Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n's POV

As soon as I stepped outside the car I felt a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen.

Great. Just great.

Mother nature loves striking at important times like this.

I opened the car door again with my hand tightly wrapped around my torso and Chaeyoung immediately caught on.

"What timing." She said sarcastically secretly happy I didn't go.

I nodded and chugged down some water.

"I hope they're okay-"

And at that moment the car door opened revealing an unknown guy with his entire face covered.

Crap.

"Get out of the car right now." He demanded.

"No." I replied her mood swings already kicking in.

"What'd you say b-"

"I said no you bastard!" I yelled kicking the guy in his stomach making him fall over crying in pain.

"Weakling." I muttered with a scoff and heard a laugh from behind.

I peeked outside the car to see Taeyong laughing at the mans state.

"Din know your kicks were that powerful are you on your monthly torture week?" He asked getting onto the front seat.

"Yeah I am." I replied with a pout slightly mad she wasn't able to help the guys.

"Where are the others?" Chaeyoung asked looking around hoping to see the rest.

"They're good just handing over the men to the police and legal stuff so I came to check up on you." Taeyong said as he began to drive. "They can take the other cars right?"

The two of us hummed in response as a silence fell over us.

"Who were you guys fighting?" I inquired.

"Some local uprising gang. They attacked just to show they're superior or whatever." Taeyong said in an uninterested tone.

The drive home continued silently while I was deep in thought. Was it really a local gang? Or was it sung-ho?

I shook my head. He's gone I should focus on the present.

We reached home and I retired to my room since i was so exhausted. I pulled the duvet over my body and tapped on the screen on my phone ny lips slightly turning upwards seeing my new wallpaper with The boys and Chaeyoung in the amusement park.

Nothing could replace the feeling of having all of them with me.

Yeonjun's POV

After dealing with the police me and the boys returned home and saw a note from Taeyong on the refrigerator saying Chaeyoung was asleep in the guest room and y/n in her room and that he'd return for dinner.

The others walked up to their rooms but my feet led me to y/n's room to check up on her.

While I was just outside her door about to open it when someone from inside opened and bumped into me real bad so that now I was on the floor and y/n was on top of me.

"Jun? You're back?" Y/n asked raising her head from my chest looking at me, our faces at close proximity.

"Y-yeah I just returned." I stammered.

I couldn't help but notice the small features on her face. A small scar on her cheekbone, the soft slope of her nose, her naturally pink lips and her round eyes that held the whole world.

"Oh that's good. I realised you had my fox plushie so I dashed out to see whether you had returned or not." She said sheepishly getting off me but she got pulled back down.

"Is that only why you dashed out?" I asked raising an eyebrow seeing right through her.

She was worried about us

"U-uh why else would I not he able to sleep I love my plushies." She chuckled nervously.

"Whatever you say." I said teasingly.
Y/n stood up again while I sat up but she got pulled down again.

But this time it wasn't me.

Our bracelets were attached to one another, a magnetic force keeping her wrist attached to mine.

Realization dawned on bother of us as we stared at each other with an astonished expression.

I looked away with a chuckle and looked back at her to see her eyes glassy with tears.

"So it was you all along huh?"

-----------------

Hi yes I'm not dead

Also fun fact of the day I dislocated a bone! Yay!

My updates will be a lil more frequent because of the random spurt of motivation to finish this book and to feed you guys of course.

Anyway what do y'all think they realised 🤔

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro