no? i want a snack? like a bag of chips or
smth im only human matthew

alr fine we can stop somewhere and get
you chips

yay okay
xxxx xxxxxxxx xxx

omw

(📍) DRIVING AROUND, LA

ANGELINA APPLIED LIPGLOSS IN HER MIRROR AS SHE WAITED FOR MATT. a tube top clung on her body as she stared at herself.

"you going somewhere?" isadora asked, lifting an eyebrow at the girl. she was currently staying the night with angelina while jennifer slept over at her boyfriends house.

"yeah, matts picking me up" angelina said casually, as if going to drive around with 'matt' was a normal thing.

but it wasn't. not at all.

isa tilted her head slightly, confused as to who 'matt' was

"whose matt? your grandpa?" she asked "no, matt. the sturnilo guy" angelina said, mispronouncing the name with no problem "thats not even their name silly, sturniolo" isadora pronounced it slowly

"okay okay, whatever. sturniolo, stunilo whatever. good dick is good dick and this one is named matt"

isa nodded her head, as much as she tried to understand, no one really understood why angelina was the way she was

not even angelina knew why she was the way she was.

she looked down at her phone, a smile creeping onto her face as she gave herself a final flashy smile in the mirror before looking at isa

matthew
i'm outside

"lock up when you leave?" she asked. the girl nodded "you know i always do" she remarked sarcastically, giving her friend a squeeze watching her run out the door

angelina got into the car, a smirk on her face as she looked over at matt. "not gonna open my door for me?" she asked

he laughed softly, turning his head towards hers. "nope" he whispered "your no fun" she pouted playfully "where we going?" she asked

"wherever you want, angel" she was taken aback by the nickname, but laughed and watched at the lights passing by as he drove out of her neighborhood

"what's with the laugh" he questioned, "hearing you call me angel is weird, thats all. usually only people that know me call me angel" she explained, looking back over at him

"i do know you" he said stupidly "not know me like that, know me know me. you don't want to know me, you-" she began "you just want to sleep with me, matt"

"just.. let's keep it at angelina, okay?" she laughed drly "i can call you matthew if it makes you feel better" she added on, placing her hand on his bicep that rested on the middle console

his eyes darted to her hand then back at her "can you wait a while longer for your food?" she was taken aback but nodded "i guess yeah-"

"great. get in the backseat" he explained as he pulled into an empty parking lot behind a run down mall and parked the car

"what? matthew wait-" he cut her off again "don't call me matthew, just matt is great. now get in the back" her eyes widened as she got in the backseat

his lips collided with hers once he joined her, his hands palming her hips, soft groans escaping her mouth with every inch he got closer to her

just hearing her talk made matt hard, and her whispers and laughs and giggles about her name drove him insane. he was over the edge with eagerness

"matt, wait" she gasped for air, placing a hand on his chest as she looked up at him. her face flushed and lipgloss gone, barely any liner remained.

"what?" he asked, breathing heavily. his horse chain dangled over her as she stared up at him. he took in a sight that he hadn't seen since destiny. a girl in his car looking up at him through long lashes

"let me breath i'm- like holy shit i'm tired" she explained "you're tired? like bored?" he asked, sitting up and pulling her onto his lap. a squeak escaped the back of her throat as she adjusted herself on his lap

"no, tired like i was just riding and a girls legs are aching" she laughed softly, leaning foward and taking a couple more deep breathes before she began kissing up his neck

he froze up, looking at the sight in front of him. his heart almost sped up.

"maybe- let's get you food" he pulled her off, looking at a now confused angelina. "are you sure? we can finish—"

"no, let's get you food." he said quickly, scrambling to fix his clothes. she embarrassingly put hers on as well

she'd never had a guy cut her off in the middle of a hookup before "yeah, alright" she said shortly, sitting once again in the front seat

matt stood outside for a second, regaining his grip on himself as he thought about destiny. the girl he loved, and a part of him felt guilty for having another girl in her spot.

matt took out a joint, unwrapping it from the package and placing it between his lips to light it. his hands searched his pockets for his lighter, the one he always had.

"you loose something?" he turned around, surprised to see angelina now out of the car "you can sit i'm just smoking a little before we eat" she held out her lighter, it was red, with a little cat sticker on the bottom corner

"thanks" he said shortly, nodding his head as he lit the joint, the smell of weed filling his nose. angelina approached him, standing on the other side of the car awkwardly, her arms crossed as she stared at the cityscape in front of her

the buildings and neighborhoods that were lit brightly, like stars on the ground that she felt she could grab "why ian?" matt asked suddenly

she shrugged, a part of her surprised that he brought up the young rapper who she kissed at summer smash

"he texts for one" she joked, staring down at her lighter that now laid in her palms "and he knows me enough to call me angel"

matt turned his head towards her, and for once she wasn't already looking at him. she faced foward staring at the cityscape, a frown touching her lips

"you like root beer?" he asked. the brunette turned to him confused "what?" she asked

"do you like root beer" he repeated, putting out the joint and placing it back within the package "no, i don't actually" she responded, meeting his gaze

"i don't drink soda at all" she surprised him, "no way, really?" he remarked "i hate it" she shrugged "now, can we go get food?" an innocent smile spread across his face and with a simple nod she bolted around the car and jumped in the passenger seat

"we should do this more often" matt said accidentally, without even realizing who he was saying that to "this sleeping together or the food runs?" she double checked

"the sleeping together" he corrected himself, scrunching his brows together to make it seem as if the thought of going on multiple food runs with her would be disgusting

"that means we would have to be casual matt"

"right.. nevermind than"

𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀 ✧ 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎!
i'm rewatching the like 10 episodes to watch before reunion rn 😁and i forgot how BADLY rob handled the whole leah / andrea bs 😓like bro go fucking cry in the pool again PLEASE😇

DEDICATIONS ! — gardeners club & california love gc ! & all the matt girls out there
luverboychris maieszn tearburns bcwitchcd DYLVNSTAPE joaoflms faerieribs -kiaracore -getawaycarr SUBURBAN-LEGENDS killcrskiss starsturns sacredsuns deitystear palegods

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro