°30 *

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Walking into the University, my nerves hit their peak. I keep my head lowered and enter the office to get my schedule. The older woman behind the desk has a friendly smile and it helps me to relax. I flash back to my first day, years ago, when that horrible secretary, Lisa, made me feel small. I give the older woman my information, and she prints out my paperwork. I stop myself from bowing, remembering that would look strange to her, and nod in thanks.

I take a seat on one of the benches near a small cafe in the student common building. I look over the class schedule, and smile a little when I see "Mr. O'Brien" listed on 4 out of my 6 classes. I check the time on my phone and realize I still have an hour before my first class. I head into the cafe to get a coffee and a snack, finding no line. "Hello there pretty lady! I've not seen you before. What would you like to order?" The excited man behind the counter startles me with his enthusiasm. I smile sheepishly and look anywhere but his eyes because he's staring unabashedly.

"Iced caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin, please." I reach for my wallet, and he tells me the total. As I hand him my card, he smiles at me again. "What's your name?" He asks me causing me to pause and think... Sophia was on the tip of my tongue and I must look like I don't know my own name. "Uh... Ella." He chuckles at my strange behavior. "Ok. You can have a seat anywhere and I'll bring your order when it's ready."

I sit at a table near a window overlooking the indoor common area, and check my phone for any messages. The past few days have been difficult for me. After being sick for 3 days, where 'Justin' stayed home, he has been absent quite a bit to catch up with his work. I asked him 'what work', and he told me that he had expanded his office hours before the upcoming exam. Since he had not been available while I was home sick, he felt he needed to make sure everyone was feeling confident.

"Here you are, Ella!" The chipper voice causes me to jump. He sets my order on the table while apologizing. "It's alright... I wasn't paying attention. Thank you." I give him a genuine smile, while he sits across from me. "So, Ella... Are you just starting here?" I nod while sipping my drink. "Today's my first day. I'm a little nervous..." He pats my hand and I smile. "What's your name? You know mine." "I'm sorry. My name's Jake. I work here before and after classes. What courses are you taking?"

"Business mostly... With a couple writing courses also." I see his wide grin, as he just nods. "Do you have Mr. O'Brien?" Furrowing my brow in confusion, I tell him yes. "Well, then Ella, we'll be seeing each other in classes then. I'm a business major, and I'm in all of the classes he is teaching. I'm sure you'll love him. like all the other girls..." The last part was a whisper, but I heard it. So young Jake is not able to gain the girls attentions because of 'Mr. O'Brien'... Great...

"It'll be nice to have a familiar face then. Thanks again for the food. The drink is perfect." I tell him this with a smile on my face. I catch a disturbance out of the corner of my eye and turn to see 'Justin' walking with a very pretty girl. He has a big smile plastered on his face, and the girl is blushing for some reason. I watch with a sinking feeling in my stomach as he reaches out and tucks her hair behind her ear. His eyes are sparkling, and I suddenly feel sick. Jake doesn't miss where my eyes are focused and I hear a sigh. "That's Mr. O'Brien... And that girl, is his favorite... I think they're fucking to be frank."

I choke on the drink and he looks back at me with concern. "Oh... Are you alright? I'm sorry... I shouldn't say such crass things..." I wave my hand to signal I'm alright, but inside I'm breaking. Is Jungkook cheating on me? What could I do if he is? I glance back to watch the couple continue their direction, arms brushing against each other in familiarity. I look down at my phone and before I think too much about it, I send him a text.

<Hey! How's your morning. You left before I woke up. I missed my morning kisses. 🥺]

Looking up, I watch him take his phone out to check the notification. He slows his steps while reading the text, but my eyes get glossy and a lump forms in my throat when he just puts it back in his pocket to walk quickly and catch up with the other girl. I stand abruptly not really knowing what to do, and without saying anything more to the friendly boy, grab my bag and run out of the cafe.

I run a little to catch up to the couple, but stop when I see them talking at the end of the hall. There is a second girl there, and I hear him tell them he'll see them in class. The girls both answer with "See you in class Justin." WHAT?!? He lets them call him by his first name? He continues away from them, and I see them enter a bathroom. I follow them, and upon getting inside, I pass them to go into a stall. "Did you 2 do it yet?" Girl 2 asks. "No... But I know he wants me. I felt it when I kissed him. The way he grabbed my hips and grinded against me, I can tell I'll have him soon." Girl 1 replies. The tears start coming out of my eyes, and I put my hand over my mouth to stop the whimpers.

"He's so hot Julie! You're such a lucky bitch!" Girl 2 almost yells. "He's an amazing kisser" Julie muses, and I jump when my phone vibrates. Wiping my tears, I pull it out to look at it.

[I'm sorry Love. I had to meet a student who couldn't make my earlier office hours. Forgive me?>

I hear the girls exit the bathroom, and I let out the sob I've been fighting. He's been making out with this girl? What else has he been doing? Is he finally tired of all the sacrifices he's had to make for me?

[Love?💕>

<I'm sure it was important then. See you later.]

I can't bring myself to answer anything else, and I put my phone away. I exit the stall and quickly wash my face. Feeling dejected, and completely alone, I drag my feet down the hall towards the class. I enter to see the girl, Julie, with her hand on 'Justin's' arm and whispering into his ear. He's blushing, and I clear my throat gaining his attention. I glare at him with a raised brow and brush past the girl, bumping her with my bag. "Hey!" She shouts at me, but I continue past with no care about her.

"Did you not hear me? I was talking to you." Julie says while grabbing my bag causing me to stumble backward. As I was about to fall I felt a pair of arms catch me... Familiar arms... My heart jumps, and a tear runs down my cheek. "Are you alright?" He asks softly, but I don't look at him. "Fine. Didn't mean to interrupt you... Sir" I pull out of his arms and make my way to a seat in the back. I didn't realize he was following me until I turned to sit. "You can't sit here." I look at the basically empty classroom, and raise my brow. "Why not?" The bitter note in my voice doesn't go unnoticed. "Because there are assigned seats, and yours is not this one."

"Where am I supposed to sit then, sir?" He smiles at me, but I look away. "Follow me Miss, and I'll show you." He's gesturing me with his finger, and I stand abruptly, glaring at him. He walks back to the seat right in front of his desk and pats his hand on it. "This is your seat Miss." Sitting on the seat, I drop my bag on the floor and ignore him while I take my books out. I hear the girls from before whispering about me, calling me a bitch and worse. I smirk to myself because they have no idea.

"Hey pretty Ella!" Jake's excited voice comes from beside me, and I turn to look into his beaming eyes. His seat is right next to mine, and I'm thankful for that at least. "Oh! Hey!" He sets a fresh iced macchiato on my desk and I look at him in confusion. "You left your other one half finished. Is everything alright?" I look down, but nod, not wanting to remember why I rushed out of the cafe. "Thank you Jake. You didn't need to do that." He just smiles at me and I hear a throat clearing.

We both look towards our teacher, who is looking at us angrily. "Good morning Mr. O." Jake says to the man watching us. "Jake. Did you bring enough for everyone, or just the new student?" Jake laughs, but I scoff at the arrogance and his hypocrisy. "I'm sorry Mr. O... I didn't know what kind of coffee you'd take. I'll bring you one another day." Jake is sincere, but Mr. O'Brien is just glaring at him. "You can always bring me that same drink she has. Caramel macchiato, right?" His eyes shift to me, but I look away. I can't believe he's acting so obnoxiously possessive after what he's done.

"That's right sir. Now I know what you like, I'll be sure to bring one for you." My stomach is in an uproar all of a sudden, and I stand up from my seat. The class is almost full at this point, and I can feel all eyes on me. "Ella? What's wrong?" Jake asks. I feel bile rising in my throat and I cover my mouth with my hand and run out without another word. I get to the bathroom and as soon as I get inside, I throw up everything that I've had into the toilet. It wasn't much, but I continue heaving with no end in sight.

The door to the bathroom opens, and I feel a hand take my hair away from my face. "Are you alright Love?" The voice I love, but don't want to hear, is asking me. "Go away!" I choke out, but end up wretching and heaving into the toilet again. His hand is rubbing my back soothingly, but I feel disgusted knowing where they were earlier. "Don't touch me sir... Go back to class..." "What's the matter with you? Are you mad at me?"

I get to my feet and push him away from me. "Why would I be mad sir?" He is looking at me in a confused way. God, he must think I'm the dumbest person... "Hey! If you're mad, tell me why?" I go to the sink and rinse my mouth, and wash my face. I stand upright and his hand holding the paper towels in front of me. "I told you. Go back to class. Don't draw attention to me. I'll be fine on my own. since i'll have to get used to it."

"What's that supposed to mean? Why would you be on your own?" He heard me even though I'd whispered it. "Because I'm not allowed to be with you here, and this is where you are most of the time... Helping your students." My sarcasm is clear to him, and he continues to act confused. I give in and yell at him "You know what?! I know! I know about you and that girl... I saw you with her! I heard her tell her friend how you are an amazing kisser and that you grabbed her waist to grind on her. If you want her then" his lips slammed against mine and he gripped my neck to not allow me to pull away. The kiss was hard and passionate. He pulled away, keeping our foreheads connected, looking into my eyes.

"Shut up! I N.E.V.E.R. kissed her. She kissed me, and I pushed her away. You think she would brag about that to her friend? No. If you are jealous, fine. But don't you dare ever think I would cheat on you!" I look up to see him gripping his hair and his eyes glossy with tears. I feel my stomach riot again and I turn to heave some more. "Baby... You're sick. You should go home..." I shake my head and stand up again. "I'll be alright. Go back to class. I'll come in a few minutes. Let me calm down." I say while looking everywhere except his eyes. He sighs but hugs me to him. "i love you. only you." He whispers and exits the bathroom.

When I've calmed down, I take a deep breath and head back to class. As I take my seat, I see Jake looking at me, concerned. "I'm alright Jake. Just a nervous stomach. First day and all. Do you mind if I offer this drink to the teacher, since I don't want to waste it. I won't be able to handle it." He smiles, nodding at my suggestion. I stand again, and approach the desk. "Mr. O'Brien? I'm not able to drink this as my stomach is upset. I heard you say that you drink them. Would you like it? I didn't touch it yet..."

His full on bunny smile appears, and I feel my heart race. "Thank you Miss Murphy. I would love it." His hand brushes mine as he grabs the cup from me. I watch as he takes the straw in between his beautiful pink lips and his Adam's apple bobs as he swallows. I know I'm blushing because of the way he was looking at me, but I rush back to my seat to put my head down on my desk. "Jake! This is perfect! Thank you Miss Murphy for giving it." He announces loudly, causing me to blush more. I hate him... The loud "Suck up!" coming from Julie's mouth is all anyone hears. 'Justin' just smiles, and keeps staring at me. I can't stop the sigh... I've been here less than 3 hours, and I already have enemies...

-

Jungkook

When I woke up this morning, I was excited. I knew that my love would be in class today, and I think back to how I used to like watching her during my lectures. The way she would bite her pen top between her teeth, and fiddle with her hair while thinking hard about something. It always got me worked up... I checked my emails and saw one from my student, Julie, asking to meet before class to go over the assignment from last night. I look at the beautiful girl sleeping in the bed, and I don't want to leave. I know that the upcoming exam is worth a huge part of their grade though, so I answer her that I'll meet her at 8.

Julie... She is a very smart, and gorgeous, girl. She likes me, I'm sure of it, but I try hard to maintain a professional distance. I get dressed and head to wake 'Mia'. After we have both eaten something, and I have grabbed her lunch that her mother packed last night, we head out. "Where is Mom? Is she not going to school today?" I smile at how comfortable our daughter is becoming with her mother. "I let her sleep a little longer. She doesn't have to be at school until later. I don't want her getting sick again."

When I've dropped 'Mia' off, I head to campus. There aren't alot of students this early, so I get in without much distraction. Julie arrives and enters my office, closing the door. My internal alarm goes off, but I try to quiet it. "What did you have trouble with, Julie?" She sits across my desk, opening her notebook and slides it to me. As she's doing this, she leans forward exposing her cleavage seductively. I'm a man, so of course I notice... I avert my eyes to the notebook to not stare at her tits. "Can you just look over what I did? I feel like it's lacking something..."

I read through her work, not finding any issues. I raise my head to look at her again, and gulp because she's opened another button on her top. "It's fine the way it is Julie. It's well thought out, and has all the components required." The girl stands from her seat and starts to walk around the desk. "But Mr. O'Brien... I want it to be better than 'fine'... I want it to be the best. What can I do to make it that way?"

She leans her ass against my desk between my legs, showing me her thighs. I look up to her face, and see her eyes are looking at me like I'm a meal. "Julie... You don't need" her lips attach to mine, and I stand to back away. She pushes against me, causing my dick to throb. I haven't been with my love since she got sick, so I'm horny, but not for this girl. I feel her trying to stick her tongue in my mouth, and I grip her biceps. Pushing her away gently, I detach our mouths. "No. Julie stop. This isn't the way to get a better grade from me." She giggles at what I'm saying. "I don't care about the grade Justin... I want you. I know you are attracted to me."

Her confidence is amazing, but I can't call her a liar. She's definitely attractive... "I'm spoken for though. And we have a daughter together, so this can't happen." I gesture my finger from her to me when I emphasize 'this'... "Noone needs to know though... I don't mind Justin. I'm so attracted to you. I think about you all the time. Can't we just" "NO! I'm sorry... I can't. I'm not made that way. She is the only one for me... Try to understand... I don't want to hurt you, it's just not going to happen."

She tries again to push against me, and I know she can tell I'm hard. It's just a physical reaction though. It's nothing like what my love does to me just by breathing. "I know you want me... Does your woman make you this hard?" I feel her hand palm my bulge, and I drop my head in shame because I'm responding to her. She starts kissing me again, and I let her. Her lips move from my mouth to my neck, and a moan escapes my mouth while she's rubbing against my hard on. I open my eyes and realize what's happening. Gripping her wrist tightly, I move it away from my crotch. "No... I can't, and won't do this." I'm breathing heavily, but I'm clear in my mind now. "I'm in love with my girlfriend. I'm sorry that my physical reaction to you may have given you the wrong idea. But I will not cheat. If there's nothing else related to class, it's time to end our meeting." She backs away disappointedly, but nods in understanding.

I don't want her to feel uncomfortable for taking a shot, so I gather my bag, and offer to walk her to class. She smiles and takes her notebook back, storing it in her backpack. As we walk from my office, she asks me some questions about my daughter, and my love, bringing a big smile to my face. I know I'm grinning like an idiot, and I'm sure the twinkle in my eyes is noticable, while I speak about both of the girls I love. I see her hair has fallen in front of her face, and I tuck it behind her ear. I suddenly realize that is too friendly, and I retract my hand. She says nothing, but I see that I screwed up again by the blush on her cheeks. She thinks I like her, and that if she works harder, I'll crack... Shit...

I take my vibrating phone from my pocket, slowing my steps to read the message.

[Hey! How's your morning. You left before I woke up. I missed my morning kisses. 🥺>

Knowing that the nosy girl I'm trying to be rid of, is waiting, I put my phone away until I can answer while I'm alone.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I see her friend, and classmate, waiting for her. I was dreading being alone in the class with her after I again gave her hope. I stop and speak to both girls. I say goodbye, and head to class as they both call after me using my first name. It was a mistake I made the first week, letting them call me in such a familiar way... But it is too late to turn back now, so I just let it be.

I get into the class, and set my things down. I start my laptop preparing for the lesson. I look at the seat that's been empty, waiting on my love, the whole semester.

I take my phone out to reply to the text from my girl.

<I'm sorry Love. I had to meet a student who couldn't make my earlier office hours. Forgive me?]

I expect a quick answer, but it doesn't come. I stare at her desk, and tap my feet impatiently.

<Love?💕]

[I'm sure it was important then. See you later>

Sighing in relief that she answered, I'm smiling to myself when I feel a hand on my arm. I look up into Julie's eyes and realize I'm blushing. Not because of her, but because 'Ella' will be here soon. Julie leans in and whispers in my ear "i hope someday to find someone who loves me as much as you seem to love her justin" I feel my cheeks burn a little more, but grin at the thought of my girls.

A throat clears, and I look up to see my beautiful woman shooting daggers at me. Shit... This looks bad, but it's not what she thinks. She walks past Julie, intentionally hitting her with her messenger bag. I try not to laugh at my jealous girl when Julie yells "Hey!" at her retreating figure. I start to follow her while the angry Julie keeps yelling. "Did you hear me? I was talking to you!" She grabs 'Ella's' bag, yanking it to get her attention. I watch as she stumbles, and starts to fall backwards from the step. I catch her before she can get hurt, and put her on her feet.

"Are you alright?" I feel her pull away, only to stomp up the steps saying "Fine. Didn't mean to interrupt you... Sir" I follow her angry steps until she sits on a seat at the back. I smile at her little tantrum, but hide it when I arrive in front of her. "You can't sit here." I watch her look around the empty classroom, giving me a little glare.

"Why not?" The bitter note in her voice makes me sad. I take a breath and tell her "Because there are assigned seats, and yours is not this one." "Where am I supposed to sit then, sir?" I grin at her while she looks away. "Follow me Miss, and I'll show you." I say while gesturing her to follow. She stands up, throwing a glare at me. Walking back to the seat right in front of my desk, I pat my hand on it. "This is your seat Miss."

She drops her bag on the floor and ignores me. I watch as she takes her books out, getting ready for the lesson, but ignoring me. I can hear Julie and her friends whispering nasty comments about my love, but she didn't seem to notice, or at least she's not bothered... I hope.

"Hey pretty Ella!" I hear my student Jake excitedly say, and I turn to watch him give the biggest smile to the woman I love. "Oh! Hey!" She responds like they're old friends. Jake gives an iced macchiato to 'Ella' and she looks at him, confused. "You left your other one half finished. Is everything alright?" I hear him asking her. I watch her look down like she's embarrassed, and her cheeks catch a pink tint. I wonder why I don't know that they've met... "Thank you Jake. You didn't need to do that." She says with a sweet smile on her face. I feel my blood boiling at the way he's looking at her. He just smiles at her and I clear my throat, gaining their attention.

"Good morning Mr. O." Jake says to me. I just stare the flirty boy down. "Jake. Did you bring enough for everyone, or just the new student?" He laughs, while I hear a scoffing noise from my love. "I'm sorry Mr. O... I didn't know what kind of coffee you'd take. I'll bring you one another day." I poke my tongue into my cheek, trying not to explode and point at the drink he gave to my girl. "You can always bring me that same drink she has. Caramel macchiato, right?" I try to make eye contact with 'Ella', but she looks away. "That's right sir. Now I know what you like, I'll be sure to bring one for you."

I watch as 'Ella' stands suddenly while the whole class looks up at her. "Ella? What's wrong?" Jake asks. She doesn't speak, but covers her mouth with her hand and rushes out of the room. Oh no... I thought she was over the sickness. I see Jake stand to follow, but I stop him. "I'll check on her. You guys just keep working on your assignments." I instruct everyone, and rush out of the room to get to her.

Walking into the bathroom, I hear her wretching, and heaving, into the toilet. I hurry to pull her hair away from her face, and rub her back. "Are you alright Love?" I ask her in a calm way. "Go away!" is all she says, but I don't. I continue to rub her back and hold her hair. "Don't touch me sir... Go back to class..." she says angrily. "What's the matter with you? Are you mad at me?"

Standing, she pushes me away. "Why would I be mad, sir?" She questions, but I hear the sarcasm... What happened?
"Hey! If you're mad, tell me why." She just walked past me to rinse her mouth and face. I grab some towels for her, and wait for her to be done.

"I told you. Go back to class. Don't draw attention to me. I'll be fine on my own. since i'll have to get used to it." She whispers the last piece, but I hear it, and it stabs my heart. Why is she pushing me away? "What's that supposed to mean? Why would you be on your own?"

"Because I'm not allowed to be with you here, and this is where you are most of the time... Helping your students." She's upset about the time I've been away the last few days, that much is clear. Why didn't she just tell me? Suddenly she's raising her strained voice, and I'm stunned...

"You know what? I know! I know about you and that girl... I saw you with her! I heard her tell her friend how you are an amazing kisser... That you grabbed her waist to grind on her. If you want her then" I kissed her suddenly to stop her... She's way off, and I'm not going to have her believing these things.

I pull away, keeping our foreheads connected. Looking into her eyes I speak to try and calm her fears. "Shut up! I N.E.V.E.R. kissed her. She kissed me, and I pushed her away. You think she would brag about that to her friend? No. If you are jealous, fine. But don't you dare ever think I would cheat on you!" I back away and grab my hair in frustration. I feel tears threaten at the thought of losing her over this misunderstanding.

She turns back to the toilet suddenly and starts wretching. I go back to her trying to comfort her. "Baby... You're sick. You should go home..." She stubbornly refuses. "I'll be alright. Go back to class. I'll come in a few minutes. Let me calm down." is all she says. I take her into my arms and give her a tight hug. "i love you. only you." I whisper to her before leaving the bathroom.

"Mr. O? Is Ella alright?" Jake asks when I get back to the classroom. "She will be. She'll be back in a few minutes." I try not to be angry at the boy for being friendly with my girl, since he's genuinely concerned.

'Ella' comes back into the room and takes her seat. Jake asks if she's alright. They speak quietly, and then I see her stand and approach my desk with the iced drink in her hand. "Mr. O'Brien? I'm not able to drink this as my stomach is upset. I heard you say that you drink them. Would you like it? I didn't touch it yet..." She's smirking at me since noone can see her face, and I give her my biggest "bunny smile" as she would call it.

"Thank you Miss Murphy. I would love it." I brush my hand against hers as I grab the cup. I take the straw between my lips while she watches me. I see her lick her lips while I gulp some of the drink. Her cheeks turn a cute red while I maintain our eye contact. She goes to her seat and drops her head on the desk cutely. I don't let her get away that easily... "Jake! This is perfect! Thank you Miss Murphy for giving it." A loud "Suck up!" Is heard from Julie, but I'm too busy watching my girl's tomato face to care.

-

4 PM

After the rough start to the day, things seemed to settle down. 'Ella' participated in class, and seems to be excited about being there. I found myself watching her, but would try not to be so obvious. Julie was clearly frustrated with my ignorance of her throughout the day, and I feel like I haven't heard the end of it. I'm smiling stupidly when I enter the playground to pick up 'Mia'. She runs up to me, jumping into my arms, making me giggle at her sweet behavior. "Did you have a good day angel?" She is nodding and smiling so big, my heart lights up.

"I made a new friend. Her name is Samantha, but I call her Sam. She shared her lunch with me, and I let her try Mom's Tteokbokki. Can she sleep over this weekend?" I take in all of the words my daughter is rattling off, and grin at her happy state. "Let's ask Mom, and then meet her parents before we do a sleep over. Ok? I'm so happy you made a friend. Did she like the Tteokbokki?"

We kept talking while we made our way home, and I told her about my day also. Leaving out the frustrating parts of course, I told her how her Mom is doing well in class already. "Of course she is... She's very smart Appa." I chuckle at her compliment for her mother, and before I know it, we're walking through the door of our apartment. 'Mia' ran to the kitchen to repeat all the wonderful things that happened to her today to her mother. I stood watching them talking and giggling together, and everything felt right.

During dinner, my phone vibrated with a notification and I brought it out. "Appa... Not at dinner. Remember?" I apologize, but excuse myself from the table after seeing the text on my phone.

<They know you're in America. Please be cautious.]

My blood runs cold, and I look back at the 2 girls who are still chatting, making plans for a sleep over with 'Mia's' new friend.

[Do we need to move again? Tell me!>

<Not yet. Keep your eyes open and watch the news. Be careful!]

I run up to my home office and open my computer. I check the local and national news sites that I have bookmarked. Nothing... Breathing a sigh of relief I sit back closing my eyes. I don't want to move again, but whatever we have to do, we'll do.

"Was it your girlfriend again? Is that why you rushed upstairs." The jealous tone of her voice makes me smile. I can't help it... She's too cute when she's like this. "What's funny? She make you smile like that?" I open my eyes to see her fuming while I just continue to smile at her.

"First of all, my Love... I have no other girlfriend. Second of all... You are the one making me smile with your jealous question. You're very adorable, do you know that?" I stand up and move to her who is trying to exit my office. I wrap my arms around her waist and put my head in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her beautiful scent, I squeeze her against me. Feeling myself get hard, I push my hips forward into her ass. "Feel what you do to me Love? That's just from the way you smell." I grin when she grinds her hips back onto me, so I slide a hand up to her clothed breast and squeeze, getting a quiet moan from her.

Turning her to me quickly, I attach our lips. I have missed her like this, and I'm not gentle. I nip at her bottom lip causing her to gasp so I put my tongue in her mouth, swirling it around. Her small hands fist in my hair and she angles her head to deepen our kiss, groaning along with me. "We have to stop..." She breathlessly says as she detaches our lips. I stare into her beautiful green eyes, dark with lust, and push some hair behind her ear. "I don't want to stop Love... I want you..." Emphasizing my point I grind my hips forward, causing her to whimper. "Later... We can't right now."

I hate that she's right. "Fine... But I'm going to have you screaming my name later." She smiles and nods at me. I feel her mouth next to my ear while she whispers "which name should i scream?" My fingers dig into her ample ass while I pull her to me. Moaning softly into her ear I feel her shake in my arms. "You know what I want to hear... Sophia... When I'm buried deep inside you... You're only my Sophia... My Love..." I nip her earlobe making her gasp. I growl, but let her go before I tear her clothes off right here.

"Will you tell me who the text was from?" I had forgotten it with her hot body pressed against mine. "I don't know exactly... It was a warning from back home to be careful... To check the news channels. There was nothing when I looked though." I watch the color drain from her face, and I know she's scared. I hug her to me and place soft kisses on her forehead. "We're ok still. Please don't be scared. I won't let you, or our daughter, get hurt. Alright?" She nods and meets my eyes. "I love you so much Jungkook. I don't want you getting hurt either... Please be careful." I smile and nod to her request. "I will be Love... Anything you want."

We stand like this, holding each other, until 'Mia' comes. "I'm tired... Can we read the story now?" My love pulls apart from me, leaving my body feeling cold. She takes my hand to lead me to our daughter's room. After 'Mia' is dressed for bed, and has brushed her teeth, we climb into the bed. Our little family, cuddling up while we take turns reading our current story, Alice in Wonderland.

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, and share!!

Love you all!! 💕💕💕

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro