Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There is something called Reverse curse as well and when someone is cursed by God, the reverse curse is said to destroy the whole world," Sam said while keeping the book of ancient Guardians back into the shelf.

We all were gathered in the Guardian souls headquarter which was technically a library but still, it was our headquarters.

"When we were new, we also took alot interest in those books," Minzy said from behind.

Sam was a new Guardian soul and obviously, he was excited about it.

"Busan is an easy city to manage," Minzy said while mocking Sam.

"No, it's not!! I am always ready for Zombie Apocalypse and especially after watching Train to Busan" Sam said while pouting and went back to his book.

"Devine soul has to go out, so the meeting has been cancelled. We will inform you about the next meeting" The servant soul said

"Aigo! Not again. Both of us came all the way from Busan and Jeju" Minzy said with a frown.

"We are extremely sorry," she said in her robotic voice.

"I don't feel she is a soul, I feel she is a robot," Minzy said while walking out of the library

"Ahh, same but what can we do," Sam said while reading his book.

"Okay Miso, we will take our leave now," both of them said in sync and disappeared in the thin air.

I am Mi Soo and I am the first-semester student in the Seoul University of Archeology but with that, I got some divine powers from my family genes and goddess powers run in my blood which made me the Guardian Soul of Seoul city.

"Misoyaa!! Wait" I heard a sweet yet shrilled voice calling for me.

I stopped and turned back to see who was she.

"I knew it," I said while folding my hands and rolling my eyes. It was Soo, My cousin and my best friend. She was the only Normal human after my parents who knew I was the guardian soul and had divine powers.  After my parent's died, I lived with her parents and that how we became best friends.

"Did you heard about BTS comeback?" she literally shouted

"No, I didn't cause I was in a meeting," I said

"Ohh, yes! How was it?" she asked while trying to walk up with me.

"As usual, cancelled, "I said while walking.

"Ohh, but I am so excited about our Oppas comeback" she shouted again

"Same," I said in a monotonous tone with zero energy.

"I can't believe that they don't know that you once saved them from an accident. Ahh, how does it feel to be their guardian soul?" she asked while squeezing her fist which was weird.

"Well, it's not like I am only their guardian soul, I am the guardian of the whole city and I did it cause their guardian angels were probably sleeping," I said and sat on the chair in our cafeteria.

"Well, leave it but remember the day after tomorrow we are going on a college trip to the village of Nobels which was Burnt by King Gwangjeon of Joseon dynasty," she said and sat in front of me.

"I know, I am ready for the trip," I said and took the menu to place our orders.

AUTHORS NOTE:

So, hello people!! I hope you all are safe and healthy and taking good care of yourself:)

So, this is the story about Mi Soo, who is the guardian soul of SEOUL city and how she will save the world from the curse of Noble god.

I hope you all will like the story and support it like you did to all my stories:)
Love you all♡♡

Your crazy noob author
Joyce♡

Your outfit!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro