Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Find out who dared to do this to my sister"  the lady with soft black long hair, pale skin, big eyes said. She was really beautiful in every aspect.

"Miso, how are you feeling now?" She asked while looking at me with a confused look.

"I know the poison affected your memory but I hope you are feeling good now," she said as she patted my head, I could feel that she was genuinely worried about me.

It was true that I have travelled back in past but the fact the I need some alone time to adapt to all this was true.

"Um, I am not feeling good; I think I should sleep," I said as I covered myself with the blanket and waited for her to leave.

"Ahh, what happened to my poor little sister" she sighed as she got up and closed the wooden door.

I peeked out of my blanket and saw that she wasn't there. I sat again and tried to use all my powers in order to check them.

"She is sweet but I can't tell her everything, she'll feel that I am sick and insane ," I said

"Do whatever you can to change the history or else you'll be trapped in history" a sudden voice echoed in my ear and I knew who was it, it was fairy god Mother.

"Ahh Ajumma wait! Let me think" I snorted as I tried to concentrate.

After alot, if concentration and literally trying to use all my brain, I got to know that I have lost only thirty per cent of my powers and seventy present was still there.

"I can do it, all I have to do is to stop the prince from burning the village of Nobelmen  its fine for me," I said as got up.

I got up and decided to walk out of my room as I needed to know more about my surroundings. I opened the heavy wooden door and saw a bunch of people sitting out.

They took a deep breath of relief when they saw.

"Oh my! My lady is all good" A girl approached me with a sweet smile yet I could see she was worried a bit.

"Ye-yeah but who are you?" I asked her as I confused if what was happening.

"I am Mirae, I am your personal servant," she said as I held her hands to perform psychometry over her.

All I could see was that she was always beside me.

"Ahh, Misoyaaa!! Are you fine?" A friendly yet deep and manly voice approached me and soon I realised that the person was hugging me. I broke the hug and realised that it was KIM TAEHYUNG, yess the main vocalist of world Sensation BTS.

"Taehyung?" I murmured

"Oh, you remember me? Well, who can forget my charm?" I giggled like a child.

"Yes, it was Taehyung. Looks like whole BTS I here. Wow, I couldn't meet them in 2020 so here I am meeting them In Jaseon period. But looks like people were correct all this time, BTS are actually some princes, those Fanfiction are true" I thought as he looked ag me with pout.

"Looks like you only remember my name but it's okay, I'll tell you more. I am Taehyung and you fell on love with me" he said while smiling and giggling

"What!" I exclaimed as I started to cough like hell.

"Just Kidding, we are good friends," he said as he laughed.

Well, looks like his personality is still the same.

I don't know which prince Burnt the village and when I have to do alot of work.

"Can you give me a tour of this place?" I asked Mirae

"Sure my lady, we are In crown princess's house and it's one of the most beautiful and lavish one," she said as she started to give me a tour.

"I don't how I am gonaa do this all?" I questioned myself

"Miso, you can do this! Time has stopped in 2020 until you are there trying to stop him but if you fail, everything will be destroyed" a shrilled known voice echoed in my head again.

"I don't know anything, I feel I am gonaa fail terribly," I said

"No you won't" suddenly Mirae said out of nowhere, it wasn' her, it was definitely someone else.

"Just follow what your heart says, think of the innocent people and how you can't let them die," she said and I could feel the change in her voice and Expression.

"What just happened? What did I say?" She again questioned and now the Old innocent Mirae was back.

"Nothing, let's go," I said

"Godmother, telepathy was fine but this is creepy, I freaked out for a minute" I used my power to tell her, which was me thinking all this in my mind.

A/N

Hello!! I am really sorry, as its literally been months that I haven't updated it hit don't worry, many updates are on its way!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro