~11~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's note:
So peeps! Up with the next part!!! Do vote and comment 😉 And yeah, Jimin is black haired though I use pictures and gifs with  different hairs. So please bear with that....

***°***

His expression is worth seeing when I accepted his friendship. He looked so shocked and opened his mouth wide agape. After processing the words in his head, he looked at me and then jumped like a monkey. No wonder, he is another kind of species.

He went to his home telling that he needs to go the work. I wonder why he works at the bar when he is still a minor. I decided not to drink for today as I really feel tired to walk up to the bar. I just crashed on to the bed thinking about the day.

I don't know how but Jimin made me feel really special. I looked at the toy which he got for me in the crawl machine. I smiled remembering the time we spent together, I am not forgetting about the weird alien though.

I never felt so cared and concerned with anyone after escaping from that dungeon. I didn't really feel like trusting him after what people have done to my life. I don't want to be broken again. I was scared to accept his friendship.

And now when he devoted his time with me along with his friend and made sure I reach home safe like he does every day, I couldn't help but be flattered at his courtesy. His responsibility of stopping me from drinking more than 3 glasses makes me respect him even more.

He doesn't actually need to do that, I am just his customer but he never thought like that. He was never like the guys and old hags I have met. He is really someone whom I could rely on, who can be my shoulder and I didn't want to exaggerate it more. I told him, I want to be friends and his happiness when I told him made it even more evident that he is seeking for my friendship.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep, praying that I don't get a nightmare about them.

• • •

I woke up early, like usual. I just hope I could get rid of this habit. I want to wake up like other high school students and rush to the school in minutes. But sadly, I couldn't do that. My hair was all tangled and I sighed. At least, I am not having my usual dose of the headache.

All thanks to my new friend for making my mornings less painful. I brushed my teeth and made breakfast for myself. I played the favourite beat and danced waving my hair to one side. I guess I am in good mood today.

I munched the bread omelette and walked to my room to have a shower. I washed my hair thoroughly and dried it as there is still time. I hate the time my hair takes to dry. I could take a trip around the city in that time.

I wore my school uniform and packed my bag. Wait! I didn't pack my bag. Actually, there is no need to so that as I don't open my bag in the house anyway. I let my hair loose and I looked glossy today. I swayed my hands in the air and opened the door.

"What the hell!", I cursed under the breath to look at the man in front of me.

"I just came to pick you up, so that we can walk to school", he spoke with a smile on his face.

"But why?", I don't know why wants to do that.

"We are friends, aren't we?", he winked and I just shook my head like duh!. I locked the door as he kept on constantly bugging me regarding a girl's safety and all the shit. He kept on speaking how careless I am living and that I could be robbed any time.

"For fuck's sake Jimin, I don't have anything precious in my house", I yelled and he looked at me intensely.

"You are precious Yuri", he mouthed and it made me at loss of words. Did he tell me that I am precious? Am I really? I was never called that.

"Yah! We need to go to the school. Or else we will be late", he waved his hand in front of me breaking my thoughts and I just nodded still thinking about what he told.

As soon as we reached school, there were some students already present, Taehyung looked at me and waved his hand. I greeted him back. Great! Even Taehyung considers me a friend now. Everything is good with him except for his alienic behaviour. I am not going to talk about that as I can't stop once I start.

"Do you even comb your hair?", he asked me out of nowhere and I gave him a weird stare.

"Why is my hair bothering you so much? And who could comb such a long hair", I mouthed and he looked a bit offended. Did I hurt him?

"Your hair really looks great and I don't know why I got attracted to it ever since I saw it ", he confessed me, making me at loss of words again. He brushed the surface of my hairs and I let him do that.

"You dried it well today, but didn't even bother to brush the tangles. Your hair will be completely spoiled if you don't care about it", he spoke looking at my hair

"I don't know how to plait my hair. And I am too lazy to comb my hair", I admitted and hid my face in embarrassment. Ugh! Why am I like this? Now, he will make fun of me.

I heard him chuckle and didn't dare to look up at him.

"Hey! It's okay. Don't be embarrassed", he spoke still brushing my hair. I usually hate it if anyone touches my hair. But I don't know why, a part of me let him touch and I am not having any objection at all. He looked at my hairs with great fascination whilst brushing them softly.

I feel like being pampered now. Why are you doing this to me Jimin?

"I will comb your hair", he uttered and I looked at him with wide eyes. What is he even speaking?

"I will comb and braid your hair every morning", he completed and I still looked at him confused. Is he having some unspoken relationship with my hair?

"But, why?", I asked him and he let out smile.

"I adore your hair and I don't like it to be ruined like that.", he ruffled my hair and I shot a glare. Did he just say that I am ruining my hair? How dare he? But of course, it is true. I never cared about my hair.

"What makes you think I will accept that?", I raised my brows and he flicked on my forehead.

"Because I am your friend and no one can stop me from doing that", he laughed as I just glared at him. I was about to argue but Miss Lee came in at the right time.

As the lunch bell rang, Taehyung came up to our bench and we went together for lunch. Though I call him an alien, our eating habits are very much similar when compared to Jimin. Jimin eats less and slow. But we both are big foodies when compared to him.

"Here, eat this", he put his meat balls in my plate. Not again. This guy doesn't eat at all properly.

"Jimin, you must eat them. I am full.", I put them back in his plate but he did that again.

"I know you like them", he let out a cute smile but I am not going to fall for it

"Jimin, just eat them. You will get skinny if you only eat vegetables", I scolded him and put the meat balls back in his plate. He was about to pick them from his plate, I stamped his leg. He winced in pain and Taehyung burst out in laughter.

"Yuri, you did it right. He never listens to me", he commented while Jimin ate his meat balls silently after wincing in pain.

• • •

The classes were absolutely boring, but Jimin was jotting down his notes continuously. Why is he so dedicated? I shook my head in disbelief and slept on the desk. He kept nudging my arm every time the teacher turns towards my side and I couldn't sleep properly at all.

Finally, the day is over and I feel more than thankful that it is. Jimin decided to walk me home. Taehyung also wanted to come but he rushed to his house as his grandmother came for a surprise visit.

"Taehyung is grown up by his grandma. He loves her a lot", Jimin mouthed and I nodded. That's the reason he acts the way he likes. He is so pampered, I guess.

"What does your dad do by the anyway?", he asked me and I looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"I mean we are friends now. We need to know each other right?", he blinked his eyes and let out a smile.

"He is in some civil department Law, I guess.", I answered and he looked surprised.

"My brother is Prosecutor. Which department by the way?", he asked me. I just had a dad few weeks ago and I don't really know him. What should I answer?

"I don't really know", I answered and he looked at me in bewilderment.

"He's your dad after all. You don't really know what he does?", he raised his brows and I was at loss of words. Dad always asked me about how I was doing and even joined me in a school. For once, I didn't even ask him about what his work was though I know he is working on some case. So, he is obviously a lawyer or a prosecutor. He took care of me like his own daughter and I just enjoyed the benefits. Ugh! I am really selfish.

"Yuri, are you okay?", Jimin's voice broke my series of thoughts and I just nodded in positive.

"Are you having a bitter relationship with your dad?", he asked me and I immediately shook my head in negation.

"I already told you that he loves me", I reminded and he just stayed silent.

"I am adopted", I revealed and he looked dumbfounded.

"What?", he asked and I repeated it again.

"I was adopted and it was very recent. Please don't ask me anymore", I stated and he got lost in his thoughts. I don't really want to share it but I didn't want to hide things from him. He is being a good and caring friend, like nobody else till now. I don't want to create the gaps between us.

"Okay. I will not ask about it anymore. But if you feel like sharing, I am all ears", he smiled and I nodded. This man is really something. What do I say, an epitome of cognizance?

"I live with my brother here and my parents are in Busan. They own a rice cake restaurant which is not quite successful.", he lowered his head and pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Ever wondered why I work at the bar with a fake id?", he asked and I shook my head.

"It is for my tuition fees and the rent. It pays me well. And my brother uses his earning to clear the loans taken by my parents", he revealed and I felt bad. He is actually over working at a very young age while I am just sleeping and drinking.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright one day", I placed my arm over his shoulder and he let out a small sigh.

"I know", are the only words he uttered. I didn't know what to speak, so I decided to just stay quiet. As we approached a convenience store, I turned and my jaw dropped at the sight. My legs were shivering as I saw them.

"Jimin", I clutched his shirt and pulled him on me. I rested my back on the wall, so my hair couldn't be visible. Jimin looked dumbfounded at my action, but I don't have time for clarifying him. As they approached closer, my heart beat raced like a horse and I started sweating.

And when I heard their footsteps approaching us, I just pulled the man infront of me and without thinking for a second, I pressed my lips on his.

I fucking kissed Park Jimin

***°***

Here's Jimin wincing pain when you stamp his legs

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro