~27~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! This is almost ending, Oh my god!!! I  am not going to speak anything. Just enjoy reading now.

***°***

"Yuri, wake up. You told you will do something today", Eun Ae woke me up and I realized that we have to escape anyhow. More than that, this evidence with me should be gone to the court now.

"Won't you girls come for the exercise?", a man shouted from the door and Eun Ae told him that we will be coming soon.

"This is a new place Eun Ae. I don't know where the gates are located", I spoke and she sighed.

"Yuri, I will go to the morning routine and you try to locate the possibilities ", she spoke and I shook my head in negation. They have changed the location very recently and there is a huge possibility of checking if all the people are present or not. And me being a popular figure for running away is an added disadvantage.

"No Eun Ae, that would only cause unnecessary attention towards us. And we could never escape out of this place. Only someone could come to us", I spoke to her and she nodded. We walked to the ground floor.

The buildings will be mostly like a hotel so, there would be floors and lobbies. To the outer world, this just looks like a hotel, but it is one fucking sex jail which tortures poor women.

"What's going on?", I asked when the girls around are whispering among themselves creating a buzz sound. They were circled around something and I walked along to the place where it is even more crowded.

"Do you think you can escape after entering here?", a man yelled. I guess he is the Master. That man is called Master since he is the head of this filthy business. And he is the same one who recognised me in the party in Jimin's bar and the same person who talked to me yesterday. A murky scumbag.

"He must have got something. That guts!!", another man's voice was heard.

"He is a high school student. Must have come for someone he loves", that filthy bastard voiced out and I am curious about whom they are talking about. I pushed the crowed and walked to the front and Eun Ae followed me. I reached the spot and my jaw dropped at the sight.

"Jimin", I yelled and was caught by Eun Ae and a guard. I want to run to him. Why is he tied up like that?

"Jimin", I yelled and tried to pull out of the hold. Tears were streaming down my face looking at him in such a state. His mouth was filled with blood indicating that he was punched in the jaw. He was tied up to the chair with ropes. I know I am being located but I don't know Jimin will be coming to fetch me.

"Don't do anything to him", I shouted and the Master showed an evil grin. I wish to punch him straight on the face. I was trying to pull out but the force of them men was strong.

"Yuri", Jimin spoke in a faint voice and I could feel my heart shatter at the sight. I don't ever want him to involve in this.

"Please leave him", I looked at the master and he let out a sly laugh. Just like a wizard. Jimin has nothing to do with this.

"Ahhhh! I remember this is the same guy who ran along with you in that bar right?", he held Jimin's face and I clenched my fists. Try to hurt him again and I will kick him down. Jimin doesn't deserve any of this.

"Such confidence for teenage love huh? See what your love got to you", he mouthed with a devilish tone looking at Jimin. I cried looking at him. Please don't get him hurt. Please, I prayed.

"Yuri ah, don't cry", he spoke in a low and a weak tone. My heart ripped into pieces hearing his tone. He was asking me not to cry despite bearing that pain. I feel so guilty for involving him in this.

"Oh My God! See that guy! He is not even praying for mercy. He is asking his girl to not cry. Relationship goals huh?", that bastard looked at me and smirked.

"Leave him", I shouted and he brayed like an ass. I wish I could break his teeth. I tried pulling out but Eun Ae was also holding me gesturing me not to go.

"The more you try to come in, the more I will make it hard for him", he declared and punched him on the face.

"Jimin", I yelled and wept holding Eun Ae. I can't see him being hit like that.

"Don't hurt him", I bawled out and he just smirked. Fucking bastard, I will kill you if you do anything to him.

"Yuri ah, don't worry. Please don't cry", Jimin was speaking and I can't be more than heartbroken. Please don't hurt him. Please. I could see the women and guards around me, some looking at me with sympathy, some with confusion and some with an expression I don't know.

"I will show you all how powerful and merciless we are today. Do you all remember that a girl escaped from this ad was found dead in a river", he stated and people around me gulped down in fear and I know who is talking about. Kang Yuna.

"Kang Yuna ssi?", Jimin blurted and the Master looked at him surprised.

"Wow! Great Job, now that you know her name, I am having good reasons to end you too. First that daughter of that bastard Prosecutor and then that man himself and finally you. Isn't that enough to make people around us scared to touch us?", he spoke with a filthy sneer.

"Don't do anything to him. I was the one who escaped from the jail. Kill me if you want", I declared trying to provoke him. I don't want him to kill Jimin and I would do anything to stop that.

"Oops! Did I forget your name beautiful lady? Even though I feel like forgiving you for the great service you have given me", he paused and showed me a luscious smirk making me feel disgusted.

"You have actually troubled us more than the service. You ran away and got adopted by that fucktard and your boyfriend followed till here for you. I see no excuse ending you", he snapped at me and held my throat nearly choking me.

"So, you killed MR Kang also?", Jimin's voice diverted his attention. What are you doing Jimin? Why are you speaking? He will kill you. Why did you call him when I am diverting him from you?

"Yes, I killed that bastard. He got so much evidence of ours and could have nearly destroyed. That's why my men stabbed him ruthlessly and pathetically. And you know what were his last words?", he asked him. My heart ached remembering about dad. These assholes killed him without a mercy and are living without any guilt.

"You guys will get punishment and those girls will get justice", he spoke imitating my dad and I felt like kicking him and shoving a sock into his mouth. I turned to Eun Ae who was still holding me and tearing up.

"So, you got these girls here and used them for business. Aren't you shameless?", Jimin spat at him and I was shaking my head vigorously. Please don't do that Jimin. Please, I was crying internally.

"You brat!", That bastard held his throat and Jimin was struggling to breathe. I was trying to run to him but a guard held me.

"Leave him. Please", I begged and he turned to me. I was about to speak to turn his attention towards me but Jimin started.

"So, you are the one who killed Kang Yuna ssi, Mr Kang and also used these woman illegally. And sold their bodies making it a business?", he mouthed and the master looked enraged.

"Yes, yes, yes. I did all of them. I killed Kang Yuna, I killed that Prosecutor Kang and I am the head of this prostitution centre. And now I will kill you as well as her too", the Master yelled at the top of his voice and the whole hallway of ground floor became silent. The girls looked scared hearing his raged tone. Now, I am more scared what he might do to Jimin.

"Is this enough hyung?", he spoke making us surprised.

"Who the hell is your hyung?", the Master shouted and slowly the faint and low expression of Jimin turned into a devilish smirk. What the hell is happening?

"Yah! What are you speaking you pathetic brat?", the Master yelled at him.

"Well, I will see you in the court again hyung. I hope this information is enough as evidence", Jimin continued speaking with a confident tone. And then a man left to the Master widened his eyes looking at Jimin.

"See, I told you, he must have got something. That jerk must have recorded the whole thing. Shit!", he mouthed and the Master looked shocked. He held his hairs in frustration with the act just happened now. I looked at Jimin and he winked. I am not getting anything. I am still trying to process what is happening around me.

"Well! So, Mister Ruthless Bastard, here we go. I don't know why you have such a big mouth. I kept on provoking you and you fell for it. And that's how you fell in your own trap", Jimin snickered and Master became furious.

The police sirens were heard and Jimin let out a satisfactory smirk. Eun Ae hugged me and I kept looking at him. My mind is still in the state of shock. Did Jimin record it and is there trail going on?

"You are dead. I will kill you before I die", The Master held out a gun pointing at Jimin's head.

"No", I screamed running to him but was caught by a guard.

"Wait! It's for your heart that you have come here right? Let me shoot there", The Master pointed Jimin's heart and I couldn't understand the expression on Jimin's face.

"You are a coward", Jimin stated making him more provoked. Ugh! Why is he being like this? The Master looked at him with a dangerous smirk and pulled the trigger. No, no, no.

"No", I was continuously screaming but he didn't even look at me.

Bang

I heard the gunshot and looked at Jimin who closed his eyes.

"JIMIN"

***°***

Mom - The coffee isn't that hot

The coffee -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro