Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Bill's POV )

It has been a week since my first appearance, and it has been the best days.

With my heart and conscience finally ridden off all evil, I'm glad that I can spend it with the one I love. And also with Stan allowing me to stay and whatnot (despite our past history) and Dipper actually talking to me properly, life has been good. Great even.

Now for this 'school' thing Mabel has been talking about. I don't need 'school', it sounds like a legal prison. Wonder why anyone isn't doing taking any action to close them down.

And also, without my powers, it has really been a struggle. Well, and I also feel hunger.

That's kinda the major changes into my life, so far I guess?

"Bill?" Mabel's innocent voice sure did perk me up.

I reached out my hand to open the door, until I realised, well yeah.

I dragged my feet to the door, placed my hand on the doorknob, turned it and pulled the door back to allow Mabel in.

How troublesome.

I shuffled back to Mabel's bed and jumped onto it, giving a slight frown.

"What's wrong?" she smirked.

"Everything's so troublesome, wow."

Mabel laughed and ruffled my hair, which was ticklish. I laughed.

All for her.

---

Mabel, Bill, Dipper and Pacifica stood at the school entrance, as Mabel urged Bill into the school.

There was a big banner, shouting 'WELCOME BACK GUYS! HERE"S TO ANOTHER FUN YEAR AHEAD!' The school year sure did look promising.

Bill walked through the school corridor, as many students equal or younger or older than him rushed past him. He looked around in wonder. Human life.

Mabel thought he looked darn adorable.

Then, she heard a few whispers from behind her. She identified them as level mates, but she wasn't really close to them though.

"Hey, look at the yellow guy next to the sweater girl! Is he new? Oh my, he looks quite hot!"

"Yeah, hey, how are you gonna win his heart?"

"Psh, that's easy!"

Mabel felt annoyed and slipped her hands into Bill's. Bill held her hand tightly, as he pointed to the trophy board.

"Star, what's that? And that? And that?"

Bill sure succumbed to the wonders of school life.

---

actually at first i was thinking of a clique problem thing but okay hmm

And for ppl who have read all this before, sorry this is part of the story!!

Vote comment opinions and enjoy! :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro