Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear readers, please do not hate on me as I will be "borrowing" characters, plot lines etc. Into this story, but I'm putting my own style in it as well. Thankyou.

I called my twin, telling him what happened. By the time I got off the phone with him. The cops arrived, the sheriff asked me questions as other cops searched the house. While a teenage boy, son of the sheriffs stood by his car.

"Would you have any idea where she is?" I asked the sheriff.

"Honestly kid, I don't know. There's a forest that leads on from the back of the house, she could be anywhere. I'll leave a couple of my men here, would you like to come with me? To help search?" Sheriff Stilinski asks.

"Yeah, please."

Day 1.

We search through south side of the forest, Ethan came to help as well.

"DAWN!?" I yelled out, no response.

"We will find her Caedmon." Ethan tells me, trying to reassure me.

Sheriff Stilinskis P.O.V.

"Dad, what does the girl look like?" Stiles my son, asks me.

"Here." I tell him showing him Dawn Martins photo.

"W-Wow." He replies, oh god.

"Stiles, please no." I beg my son.

"Dad please."

Caedmon's P.O.V. And Day 2

Another day searching for my best friend, anxiety isn't help at the moment. Two days isn't a good sign, Dawn please. If you died I would go out of my freakin mind.

"Caedmon, Ethan come back to main area." Sheriff says through walkie talkie.

"On our way." Ethan replies.

When we got back to the main area, we were organising where to go next.

Dawns P.O.V.

I see light and cars, I make my way through the bush. Covering my breasts, when I got to the clearance. I saw the twins,  along with cops.

"Is anyone gonna get me a coat?" I ask

Then I saw another kid.

A/N: Imagine Stiles has longer hair.

The kid fell to the ground, Caedmon grabbed the jacket off the sheriff. He came running over to me, he helped me put it on.  I zipped up the zipper and I kissed Caedmon on the cheek, he did as well. As we embrace in a hug, I could tell he was happy to see me.

"Who's that kid over near the sheriff?" I ask.

"Sheriffs kid, Stiles."

"What the hell is a Stiles?" I question and he laughs.

"Come on." He says helping me over to Ethan who hugged me.

"Hey." He says and I smile.

I walk with Caedmon to the sheriffs car, then the guy that's so called "Stiles" walked up to me. But I kept walking with Caedmon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro