Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I wake up in Stiles's room, as he slept on the floor. I heard whispers of a familiar tone, one I've known for a long time, I get up and walk over to my phone. It's not ringing, but I put voicemail on.

"Dawn, please don't run." It was Caedmon, how is he telling me this even if he's dead. Wait... Banshee, I keep forgetting about that.

"Ha? Dawn, you ok?" I hear stiles say.

"Caedmon." I mutter.

"What, how?" Stiles asks. "Actually what did he say?"

"He says for me not to run."

"From what? Wait I'm going to call Scott." He says, leaving to the hall way calling Scott.

I just look at my phone, then D-Dads ringing!?

"Dad?" I ask.

"Hi pumpkin, I'm sorry bout mum." He says and I just turn into a stubborn thing.

"Don't call me that, your not sorry. If you were sorry you would've been here, instead you got a little girl pregnant. You texted me the next day along with mum, that you don't want anything to do with us. So go to hell!" I exclaim hanging up on him, blocking every contact I have off him and deleting it.

I chuck my phone against the wall, as I can hear screaming. Louder, louder like another banshee screw. I slid my back against the wall, feeling my own ears bleed.

"Hang on Scott." I hear stiles say on the phone. "DAWN?!" He says coming over to me.

"Make it stop, make it stop!" I yell.

"Scott you need to get over here now!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro