Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We raced around trying to find where the voice is coming from. Then Scott called out,

"Guys, found where the voice is coming from!" He calls out.

We raced over and it's threw a dirt wall, we all starts digging. Dirt flew everywhere, when the wall collapsed. There was a metal door, it looked thick. We crouched and stood up when we got out of the whole, we walked over and Scott tapped the door. The door echoed.

"Think you'll be able to scream it down?" Stiles's asks.

"I don't know, it looks like it needs to be taken down my nitrogen." I say, I look at them and they both looked at me confused. Wondering how I knew that. "What? I studied it in science, I got a A+." I explain.

"Well anyone have liquid nitrogen on them!?" Stiles calls out throwing his arms into the air.

I roll my eyes and sigh, as I point to a massive thing of it in the corner.

"Well.... That's something." Scott says as we run over to it.

~~~

As the nitrogen was ready, I dug a hole into the door. I placed the plastic tube into the hole, stiles twisted the nob. The  liquid traveled through the tube, into the door. The cold air helped the frost spread through the door. The frost grew quickly, I grabbed Scott and Stiles. As we stood away from the door, soon the door hit the ground.

We looked into the room and saw Stiles's dad, tied up. Alive.

There was no one in there, Stiles ran to his dad and helped him. We all walked into the room, we were glad he was fine. All of a sudden, I got a banshee feeling.

"Don't run." I see Caedmon standing in front of me, I look at him. With wet eyes, then I heard a bang. I look down and see blood soaking through my dress. I look up and see Scott go after who ever shot me, stiles comes to my side.

"DAWN!" He screams.

I fall, as Stiles catch me. He slowly helps me down to the ground, my head laid in Stiles's lap. As he rubbed a side of my face.

"Dawn stay with me." Then everything slowly started hoping dark.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro