Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Loki at your service!" The man said while he bowed mockingly with an amused smirk on his face. We didn't like it one bit.

"I've never heard of a god like you." Nico growled down at the god. Loki rose from his previous position and rolled his eyes at the son of Hades.

"So impatient and rude, to be perfectly honest the Greeks have better table manners than that Thor." Loki scoffed at the mention of the Norse god. "He's such a fool and yet these people worship him more than me."

Nico had enough and roared with irritation. He was terrifying in all honesty.

Something glistened in Loki's eyes. Something similar when the Hermes kids had in their eyes when a prank they had organised was executing smoothly, but this time I doubt what Loki is planning is a normal prank.

A sly and menacing smile graced his features at the sight of Nico's rage. I opened my mouth to tell the younger demi-god to calm down until the Norse god spoke.

"I'm hurt that you never mention about the Norse Pantheon to your little Greek and Roman friends." Loki pretended to faint with an evil chuckle followiing suit.

"Norse?" Nico asked in confusion then glared at me. Great, I'm definately dead after this. "What is he talking about Percy? You've been awfully quiet." Nico growled.

"Hey hey hey! I was only dragged into it by Annabeth." My voice cracked at the name of the blond girl. Dam it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro