Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hiccup's P.O.V:
Fishlegs and I took the mysterious blue dragon back to 'Berk' yesterday. We had some trouble getting the blue dragon to follow us in the sky, so we had to walk back. Right now the strange dragon is in the dragon sanctuary, where other dragons are. Toothless and I head to the sanctuary, we enter the place, but it's quite, to quite. I see all of the dragons on the right side and the mysterious blue dragon in a corner alone. I walk up to the care taker of the sanctuary.

"What happened?" I ask her, she looks pale, like she has seen a spirit.

"That d-dragon. Last night I went to check on the dragons. The blue dragon that you brought here yesterday, was trying to fly but keeps on failing. The other dragons laughed at it's attempts, the blue dragon got furious and the ground shook. Like he was the one who had caused it." She explain, my face paled. Than noticed what she said earlier.

"You said that the dragon is a 'he'. How did you find out?" I ask.

"He wrote on the ground that he is a 'he', and that his name is 'Percy'." She says. My curiosity took the best of me. I walk towards the blue dragon, he seems upset.

"Hey." I call to 'Percy', he turns his head to face me, his eyes is filed with waves, like the ocean, so full of emotions. What type of dragon is 'Percy'?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro