Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I try climbing up the walls, but since I'm not used to my new weight I loose my balance and fall back to the ground of this giant hole. I give up and walk towards the river and look down at my reflection, I'm never going to get use to seeing my dragon self, I sigh until I spot movement in the water, I look towards where I saw the movement, it's a small fish. I enter the water and walk slowly towards the small fish, but it had a scared face as it stared at me with horror, when I got closer to see what's wrong it quickly turns and swims away screaming.

"DRAGON! DRAGON!" It shouts, oh, forgot I look different.

"Wait! Don't be scared! I won't eat you!" I shout to the fish, it turns around with a confused look.

"You can understand me?" It asks, I nod and the fish came closer.

"I'm Perseus, son of Poseidon." I cringe a bit when I said my actual first name. The fish had a....normal fish face which I think it's its shocked face.

"Perseus Jackson! I do apologise my prince! You just look a tad different than I expected from what others in the river and the ocean described you..." It apologises, yeah...

"I can see what you mean...I'm actually cursed by my uncle Zeus..." I explain, the fish nod in understanding.

"Well my family is always here in the river if you need any service my prince!" It says, I nod and the fish swims away, I sigh and lay down in the water, at least I have some company...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro