Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Percy! You okay?!" I heard Hiccup shout, but I also heard Toothbrush- I mean Toothless laughing his head off. I'm so going to make fun of his name when we get out of this hole. I get up on my four legs, and stared up the walls of the hole. "Don't worry, Toothless and I will teach you how to fly."

After hours of practicing, when I did my 156th try I finally managed to fly out of the hole. Did I forget to mention I got lots of cuts and nasty bruises from all of that? Well if I didn't, then I did! Everything hurts! My poor wings are so tired...I beg the gods that it'll rain so the water can heal me. With my luck I don't think it'll happen.

After a long walk back to the sanctuary I refuse to get inside. Do you know how annoying those other dragons are? They remind me of camp, which I hate. The only thing that kept me from ripping the camp to shreds was Chiron, Nico and Hazel. They knew what I was going through and they said they would be with me all the way. Dad was also there for me, but since gods and goddesses aren't really aloud to spend time with their children, he wasn't able to support me at the hardest times.

I continue to push away the Vikings so they don't push me through the door. They finally gave up after 10 minutes of pushing each other and me winning every time, of course.

"Maybe I'll just ask if anyone wants to volunteer on taking care of Percy." Hiccup said to the dragon keeper. She nodded and went back to her post, which is beside the gate. Hiccup leads me to a building and he knocks on the door. Soon after the door opens to reveal a girl with similar features as the 'Girl that broke me' has. Blonde hair, cloudy eyes except their blue and a pretty good build. I didn't like it one bit, but I didn't want to judge a book by it's cover. She might be better than the annoying screech owl, but with blonde hair. I can't believe how horrible that sounded in my head.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro