[2] Kidnapped

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[January 1st, 2050]
*Queen Alissa's Pov*
I step off the plane and observed my surrounding. I was finally in Tokyo Japan and I couldn't be more excited. I've always wanted to come to Japan since I was a little girl, and now my dream came true. Well, one of my many dreams. As I look around I was greeted by a woman. She had brown eyes, brown hair in a bun, and a kimono on. She smiled brightly.

"Welcome, Mrs. Mario." The woman smiled. "I'm one of the people you'll be meeting up with today. It's an honor to meet you." She smiled.

I bowed to the lady, smiling. She told me where the hotel was and she also mentioned she got one of the best rooms for me. I walked over to the hotel, excited as ever. Tonight, I'm meeting with some designers here in Japan to talk about bringing some of my Japanese themed designs here. And then tomorrow, I give a speech to the people of Japan. I know I'll be busier than ever, but in the end it's worth it. Soon I was greeted by the owner of the hotel and he gave me a warm smile.

"Welcome, you must be Queen Alissa Mario, yes?" He said.

I nodded my head, smiling. He handed me my key and told me my room number. My room is 20B. As I rode the elevator up I stopped on the 2nd floor as a man and a woman got in the elevator with me. They looked at me and whispered. I finally turned around to the man and woman.

"May I help you?" I smiled.

"Your in great danger!" The woman said. "He'll reign above us all! He is our savior." The man said.

I looked at them, confused. They looked at me until they got up to there floor and exited. As the elevator door shut and went up one more floor I was thinking about what the man and woman said.

"What could they have meant by he will reign over us all? And what did they mean that he is our savior?" I thought.

*Ding, Fourth Floor*

I exited out of the elevator and walked down the hall. I grabbed the key and opened the door and dropped my bags.

"Did you miss me?" He smiled.

"Luigi!" I squealed, jumping up into his arms.

I hugged him tightly as I put my head on his chest. He spun me around and then sat me down, smiling.

"I knew you would be here for a while, and I couldn't stop thinking about you. So I flew out here to be with you and support you." Luigi smiled, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled happily, as I stood back up. I looked out the window and gasped at the view.

"Luigi, it's perfect." A smiled.

"I try." He laughed.

I kissed his cheek as I sorted my stuff. What lingered on my mind was what the woman and man said. It was bothering the fuck out of me. What could they have meant when they said all of that?

"Fuck!" I said out loud.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Luigi said, standing up quickly.

"Oh nothing sweetie." I said, putting my clothes away.

He sat back down in the bed, reading a book. I turned back to my clothes and looked down at them. I closed my suitcases back up and climbed in bed with Luigi and laid down. I didn't feel like changing into comfort clothes. I felt like going to sleep and going into my own reality.

{The next day...}
I woke up to rain pouring down on the window and dark clouds. I swung my legs out of the bed and stretched my muscles. I got up and changed into my white dress and gold heels. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put my gold hairpiece in my hair. I smiled as I did my makeup quickly and grabbed my umbrella. I went down the stairs and sat in the main lobby for a moment. I heard a ding coming from my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a message from Luigi.

"Good Morning babe! I know your probability still asleep and that's fine. Get as much sleep as you can. When you do wake up, meet me up at the fountain and we can start our day. I got a call from your manager your working with here in Japan and tonight you have a meeting with a designer. See ya in a bit. Love you!"

I smiled at headed out the door. I was already in love with Japan. The scenery, the people, and the food. I really wish Sam and Molly were here with me. Molly is busy with her life in California. And Sam is back home at Seabreeze. As I turned the corner I saw the fountain but I saw two people grabbing Luigi. I gasped and put my phone back in my purse.

"Hey, let go of him!" I yelled, punching one of the people.

I couldn't tell who they were because they wore masks. As two of the people threw Luigi in the van two others tried to grab me up. I kicked them away and backed away. Then a guy came up from behind and grabbed my arms as one grabbed my legs.

"Help! Someone help me." I screamed. "Help someone help us!"

Then what felt like a boulder to my body I was cracked up the side of my head with a gun. The last thing I remember was seeing Luigi's body looking lifeless.
--
Well, after 6 months of being away I have returned from the dead. I know this is a short chapter but I promise they'll get longer when I get farther into it. I know I probably have a few errors on this chapter but I'll edit the chapters once I complete it. Also this book is ranked #387 in Mario. That is crazy! Thank you lovelies so much! Also if you haven't already, please check out my other books! I would love to know some feedback so like, comment, and share and I'll see ya all in the next chapter! Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro