••7••

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Xavier Balthazar

It's been over a decade since I found someone who is not scared to death in our supernatural presence.

She was upset, frustrated, heartbroken by her parents but she still stood powerfully. Those big brown eyes exhibit how much she has gone through because of her folks.

All she wanted was happiness, to find love for herself, to live life to the fullest extent and by her own means.

I couldn't stop myself to think about her since I saw her outside the bar that day when she wanted to visit my home, The French Quarter, that is when she caught my eyes. I followed her from the library and stayed at the bar till she leaves.

Thanks to my supernatural hearing that helped me listen to what she was saying even if she is far away from me. Thanks to my Wolf power that helped me to feel and understand what she was going through.

I've hoped that one day before she goes back home, I'll talk to her and make her stay for some more.

I wanted to know her so bad and tell her that everything will be fine, 'you don't have to get married to whoever your parents want you too. You can stay here as long as you want.'

But, look at what happened, how ironic that she is here forever now. She and her friends grave have been made here, as they don't want to be burned like the other people any supernatural kills.

At one point, I thought we were the same, Me and Harmony. Her parents ruined her life and mine did the same.

They made me feel weak, use to say that I'm a 'ruthless monster', everyone was scared of me. Which I liked actually, but before knowing why. They feared me just because they don't wanna die and I thought they feared me because they respect me.

Now, that Harmony is dead, that too, right in front of my eyes. Even if I don't know her or any of her friends, I killed that bastard Nick for doing what he did to her.

The fact that she was more scared of the ghost rather than Vampires or Werewolves, drawn me to her even more.

She deserved to have a life, she deserved to live to the fullest, all of them did.

But we can't change what happened, can we??

|THE END|

••

It's the end now!

Hope you like this story!

Do vote and comment your thoughts on everything👍🏽

~__________________________~
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER

That one lie you told yourself?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I told myself that I can write a story.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Have a great day ahead🍃