20 | queen peach

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey fam! Long time no post TT^TT

So yikes a very last minute and totally not on the due date entry to SpiderPrincess's art contest ^^' hahah

Basically the theme was to draw your OC or Persona as a ruler of a Kingdom. Brownie points were given if they have an animal companion (cough cough peachy son) and they also had to be wearing a crown ^^

Unfortunately school and real life has been hectic with work and stuff so rip I've barely had any time to draw as you can probably tell from my lack of updates :'( and ye at a result I couldn't draw my peach son properly yet so I'll have to hold that off until after my exams TT^TT

So I have two versions of my entry: a really badly potatoshopped one cos I wanted to make it look cooler and have a competitive edge but failed and I have the original version so like adklfasdjklf

Original

Potatoshopped

LMFAO I'M SORRY IF THIS LOOKS BAD RIP I TRIED BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING HAHAH X'D WELP FOR A QUEEN I THINK I LACK A LOT OF JEWELRY/ACCESSORY STUFF BUT LIKE I'M ORGANIC - I DON'T NEED ACCESSORIES TO BE BEAUTIFUL XP

and lmao I know I'm missing a horn on one side - it's just cos an accident happened when I fell tripped and hurt myself (lol jks I just didn't want my other horn intersecting with the crown TT^TT so I didn't draw it)

Thanks for sticking with me loveliesss <3

Merlene~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro