3 | spring

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heyo so I'm entering miss-eevee 's art contest 5 where the 2nd theme is spring! I found it a bit funny because where I am, it's Autumn haha but I still love spring colours so here you go ^^

Welp I loved coloring this but the bad thing that kept me worried the whole time before I published was my sis' annoying comment 'why does she have octopus hair' RIP I TRIED OK - and if you have the same question, it's just because she's lying down and the drawing's from BIRD'S EYE VIEW and therefore the ground made her hair like that XD

On another note I tried serious traditional art for the above character (who I'm gonna name Spring - much original ammirite? <- attempting to be sarcastic cough cough ok nvm )

It's annoying how shading with pencil makes your hand all graphite covered :33 and something weird happened with her butt skirt bit and just overall anatomy but I had fun so it's all good hehe

AND lastly #LoveThyCurves probs overdue tag by SpiderPrincess

I love eating food and I definitely think it's not alright to be discriminated by your appearance so #lovethycurves ^^

Tagging
Pyrafyre

Shuppet_kumo

Artzy_Chan

xox-angelofmercy-xox

snoopbubbles

givemetulips (I don't think you have an art book? So maybe write a short story about it or start an art book? Lol idk)

Welp I don't know many people - but you guys encourage me so much to keep updating so yeah I encouraged you to do this challenge ^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro