9 | art trades and tag ;p

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I've been busying myself with finishing off art trades from back when I had exams and before XD Sorry it took so long!

Jace <3

omg a long time ago i started this sketch on my notepad which became a finger doodle on my phone which was left as a WIP since I had exams and yeah rip ;-;

Welp I realised that was much dodge and only Platonic looked good so I did another one that was more simple XD

JCWine Here ya go, I drew a human Acidic XD

originally that was a whip, but then it became a hose when I saw the hair looked like water, I'm sorry ;-;

but I hope you like it! XD

PyraFyre Ember <3

Ahh I'm so sorry I got your name wrong, but I hope you didn't mind me called you Pyra (but that was your boy version OC wasn't it? ) >~<

But here's my side of the art trade featuring cute ass Ember :333 she's adorable XD

I hope you like it!

I'm sorry there was much dodge with my anatomy (especially the hands) but hopefully it's not too dodgy :3

Thanks for your support from back when I started this art book and I really love your side of the art trade XDD

And finally a tag from eternally-cliche and TemmieDeAmor I appreciate the care you have to tag me :3 <3

1. One thing you cannot leave the house without?

my clothes (1. cos I don't wanna walk around naked, but 2. cos I swear I'm always freezing whenever I go outside - especially since It's Winter where I am TT^TT)

2. Favorite brand of make up?

Lel I wish I wore make-up but I don't even know any brands BAHAHAHAH ;-; such is my sad lyfe

3. Favourite flower?

Idk about flowers but I REALLY love the herb oregano, omg it smells and tastes so good

4. Favourite clothing store?

H&M, Mink Pink, My sister's clothes cupboard

Lol since I'm the youngest, I always get the hand-me-downs :33

5. Favourite Perfume?

hahah im not rich enough to afford perfume - but I like the smell of honey nectar XD

6. Heels or flats?

Flats.

7. Do you get good grades?

I suppose so

8. Favourite colours?

Red, white, (dang I'm a candy cane XD), pink, pastel

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Nah, I don't even exercise lol ;-;

10. Do you drink juice?

hahaha... the juice at home is like months overdue :0

11. Do you like swimming?

Not really. Changing my clothes wen I'm wet and in the public bathrooms is really quite annoying :33

12. Do you eat fries on a fork?

Hahha yeah wen I have a fork, cos I'm too lazy to wash the grease of my hands later ;-;

13. Favourite moisturizer?

Well I never moisterise so like... but I have a honey nectar one XD

14. Do you want to get married in the future?

Sure, I don't wanna be a loner. Or maybe I'll just hijack QueenFaery and SpiderPrincess future families ;)

15. Do you get mad easily?

not really :3

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

SHITZ I CAN'T EVEN-

17. Phobias?

DAMN DEM HEIGHTS AND TIGHT SPACES

18. Do you bite your nails?

Nah for some reason I tap my teeth with my nails, but I don't bite haha

19. Have you ever experienced a near death experience?

Hahahah being tired leads to you experiencing everything. ie. walking across a traffic road with cars going by just cos you're with friends that are as dead as you are - > see we were sleepwalking to this shopping centre, we didn't realise the traffic lights hadn't gone off, so we just went across the road and neck minute a car shot by and we're like WTF just happened cos we all just woke from our daze and found ourselves in the middle of the road before we quickly hurried to the other side.

I mean the car probs wouldn't have killed us but if it hit us, it would've hit me first and I wouldn't be here to tell the story TT^TT

20. Do you drink coffee?

Lel I was a barrister for a whole year so like XD

---

whew that was only long tag :000

But tagging:

chatdreamcreate

SpiderPrincess

QueenFaery (I know you've already been tagged, but here's another XD)

EveZhang

themaless

PyraFyre

ManageableCreature

kimberlyeunice

and essentially all you readers XDD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro