14 | merly redraw

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys!

Hope you are all doing well and that your lives hasn't radically been changed because of COVID-19. I work in a pharmacy so I can see so clearly the fear written on every customer's face as they as 'do you have hand sanitizer back in stock?' 'Do you have surgical masks back in stock?' 'Do you have any toilet paper or tissues or children's panadol or ventolin?' to which I reply 'no sorry' consecutively. Being so exposed to society's fear, I think back to my own fear and I realised that I'm not fearful at all.

First I'll say that as much as I am the anime artist that you guys know me as, I am first and foremost a Christian. COVID-19 just screams the urgency for me to make known the Gospel of Jesus, the Gospel of free salvation, of comfort, of peace that transcends all understanding, of security and protection known during these hard and uncontrollable times. If you are fearful, grieving, anxious or even just bored at home I encourage you to pick up the Bible and have a read. And I challenge you to ask 'is God real? Is salvation real?' The Gospel's good news is that we as fearful, hateful, prideful, jealous, sinners can be freed from our sins and brought into peace, rest, love and salvation because of the grace of God. This is God's free gift!

The choice of whether you believe or not is up to you, but I encourage you to not shut down reading the Gospel just because it sounds like some controversial church gibberish, you don't want to regret not giving the free gift of salvation a chance to make itself known to you.

Anyways that's the end of my spiellll and now time for my old redraws hehe

It's been agesss
Just did a redraw of an old Merlene art from back in 2017. I think it was my first Merlene profile picture XD

Do you guys remember??? 🤩

But anyway, here's the redraw!

Hope y'all can see the improvements 😁
(@peachy_dragon is my IG username!!)

Thought I would pop into Wattpad as I haven't posted on here for a longggg time! Hope y'all doing well 💞💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro