5 | requests #4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heya guys, I'm back with the last batch of requests before school starts again!

chim_chimmy_jimin I've finished your Jimin request haha sorry the pen ruined the face a bit but I couldn't go back because it was a pen... ;; I still hope you like it!

-Mxgic Here's your OC with the description you sent ^^ Hope you like it (clothes were largely based off Erza Scarlet haha XD)

also i realised afterwards, but she's NOT bleeding from her chest ;;

PyraFyre Here's your Dan and Phil request! I'm so sorry, as i said before I don't trust myself with drawing boys... especially real life people ahh but I still hope you like it Embey!!! Don't ask me why they like bricks, my only reason would be their hands were empty HAHA

MeloJelloTM Here's the protagonist from Persona 5!!! ^^ I actually like how I drew this one XD I hope you don't mind him being a chibi (it was the only way I could ensure he didn't turn out as bad as Dan and Phil did ;;

Welp I have one more request/art trade from Eye-ya which I plan to hopefully do soon! Don't worry I haven't forgot >w< can't wait to see your side too hehe

Requests are officially closed since school is starting again (but if I forgot your request and you did comment for me to do one, then message me because it may have gotten lost in my notifications ^^)

Will post again soon with Merly bday present shoutouts hehe <3

~Merlene

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro