5-Ashes in the Wind

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hollyleaf's POV

Real dirt. Brown and dusty under my feet, so alive, so fresh, so...real. I never expected to be quite so excited about dirt, but I guess there's a first for everything. And after all the time I spent in StarClan...

I gave a little leap, testing I guess partially to make sure I was solid, and also to clear the sadness from my mind. Sure enough, I didn't vanish which I think is a good thing. Little dust swirls puffed up from where I landed, giving my heart little skips.

I looked up from the ground and saw a view I had long forgotten, and almost wished to.

I was standing on the shore of the lake, overlooking the glassy water as the sky turned it golden. Everything the same as I remember it. And yes, despite my terrible memory, this was the one stupid thing it managed to remember perfectly.

The damp, grainy sand under my paws as I stalked up to him. The slight breeze that buffered my Ebony fur. The afternoon sun illuminating his stark grey form, a beacon of darkness in the orange light.

The choice I had made only moments earlier, one that would taint my life red forever.

Then the scarlet I was never able to erase.

Every detail was the same, every single one. Even Ashfur.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol XD that was so short but I'm working on the next one!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro