Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*at evening*

Yoongi was suppose to be working, but he couldn't. not until he remembers what happened last time, and unlucky him, can't remember a shit.

He was definitely texting someone something, but there is no text in his phone.

With too much overtinking yoongi sits outside of garage alone, and his thoughts were interrupted when Jungkook calls him.

yoongi answer the call weakly.

"What?" Yoongi asked, sighing out.

"You are not coming?"

"coming where?"

"Jiminshi house, we are celebrating nothing special, but there are drinks and peoples. You should join us."

"Tsk, I'm not in the mood for anything! You guys enjoy!" Yoongi was about to cut the call, but Jungkook's next word halt it.

"Hoseok and Tina is here too. You guys can solve the misunderstandings."

Without any response, Yoongi cut the call, hurriedly wearing his jacket. He fixes his hair looking bike mirror and starts his bike quickly.

All Yoongi wants is for Hoseok to leave Tina. He knows Tina is using hoseok for interest, but hoseok won't listen to yoongi.

So he has to create a scene and force them to break up. crowd made hard for Yoongi to searchfor them.

His searching was disturbed when Jimin and Jungkook appears to greet him. all exchange hugs. The way his eyes keep looking around and his sweaty palms rub on his thighs' fabric makes his desperation obvious.

"Bro, come with us," Jungkook and Jimin drag Yoongi to the kitchen counter and serve him drinks while his eyes are still looking around.

He immediately gulped down the non-alcoholic drink. "Where is Tina?" Yoongi couldn't ask about Hoseok, so he asked about Tina.

rolling his eyes Jimin comments "They are such love birds; since they came, both are not letting each other leave."

"Did you see how tightly they held hands?" Jungkook gossips with Jimin.

"I know, right!? When did Hoseok fall for her? I can't even stand her, god!" Jimin nonchalantly spelled it out, forcing Jungkook to agree.

and the gossip goes on while Yoongi frozenly hears it.

His heart ached when they talked about Hoseok falling for Tina.

Why does he want that to be a lie?

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jimin shook Yoongi's shoulder, snapping him out of his own thoughts. "You were asking about Tina, right? She is in the backyard with hoseo-"

Legs sprints up upon hearing the spot they are in. Yoongi rushes out without knowing that Jungkook and Jimin are following him.

He went to the backyard passing through people's, and the next scene he saw just shattered his heart into pieces.

Hoseok hands securing Tina's waist while they are very close for kiss. Their close eyes can see anyone else but them. Yoongi didn't see left or right.

All he did was move to them and stop that kiss by placing his hand between both pair of lips.

He pushed Tina's face away from Hoseok and cursed out, "You fucking bitch, stay away from him!" This created a healthy crowd.

Hana, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jimin, and Seokjin... got the front row, we can say.

"Yoongi, what the hell was that? We are done! So stop bothering us for god's sake!" Tina yells frustratedly over his actions.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi speechless and witnessed Yoongi pulling him closer and yelling back, "YOU STOP BOTHERING US!! HE IS MINE, NOW YOURS!!"

"Heh?" the whole crowd Mutters in union, except Namjoon and Seokjin.

Gossip and wishpering filled the place, and Tina couldn't hold back the humiliation she's going through now.

"That's why I left you! YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE HAPPY!! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU WERE NOT SLEEPING WITH ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GAY!! BUT LISTEN TO ME MIN YOONGI: HOSEOK IS NOT GAY LIKE YOU!!! SO LEAV---

"You sure, Tina?" Hoseok raises his brows sarcastically with a smirk.

"Ohhhhhhh," the crowd again fills with another word, and cheers from the front viewers rise. 

"what?" Tina argues, "Are you sure that I'm not gay?" Hoseok repeats his question.

"NO! LIKE, I MEAN, HOW CAN YOU BE GAY?? YOU ARE DATING ME!!" she asserted confidently.

"Then let's break up! cause your ex is hotter than you," with that, Hoseok pulls Yoongi and cups his cheeks before kissing his lips without any heads ups.

humiliating a girl in the middle of a crowd is not a hoseok thing, but this time it was necessary. She needs to learn how to respect others' emotions and not force them to act according to her.

And if this spectacle can teach her this, then it's not wrong.

Tina ran away from the place without a word but with a lot of humiliation.

---//---

Lips upon lips move lustfully against each other. Hoseok was pushed by yoongi against the door of his home as soon as he closed it.

Hoseok tangled his fingers in the smooth hair of Yoongi and deepened the kiss, allowing him to enter the tongue.

The lips morphed passionately until Yoongi slowy opened his eyes viewing the house with side vision. moans slip from Hoseok side, but that same moan went off when Yoongi pulled back and watched the house.

"Why is this familiar? As if I had come here before!" Yoongi inquires, looking around in confusion, making Hoseok chuckle.

"Because you came here last night! crying and asking me if I don't love you anymore... you were so cute."

(a/n: hoseok finally got his bitch 😼😭)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro