Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey, did you give her the cake ? Does she like it ?" Asked the guy who was preparing some coffees at the shop's counter, when he saw the waitress come back from your table.

"I don't know, go check yourself," Said Deasy, the waitress.

"But she said thank you." She said again.

"Ah, she likes it ! Look at her smiling while eating ! Damn she's so cute !" He said excitedly while peeking you from behind the counter.

"Wow... Our Jungkook is a grown up man now ! Finally you have a crush on a girl." Said the other guy there, teasing Jungkook, "Long gone our old JK that's always scared of girls !"

"Ya, Hyung, stop teasing me like that ! You have to see this girl is different. She's so cute and calm, not like some aggressive girls that wear too much makeup and are always so clingy to me." Jungkook said again.

"Hmm... But still not as cute as my girlfriend there." Suga, the other guy, said while pointing to Deasy.

"Argh... Gross." Jungkook said, putting on some disgusted face jokingly.

"Well, since she likes it so much, from tomorrow on I will give her various cakes from here," Jungkook said to himself.

"Ya, Deasy ! It's your job to send my special treat for her everyday !" Jungkook shouted at Deasy, who was at the cashier handling some payment. She just gave her thumbs up to Jungkook.

"And Hyung, all her drink orders have to be made by me, okay ? Don't you dare to make it yourself." He said again, pointing eyes to eyes at Suga who just laughed at him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro