Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 29: An Oasis of Love

The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting a soft, dusky light over the city. Inside the penthouse, the world seemed far away a cocoon of safety that only they inhabited. After the turmoil of the day, Seokjin had decided to take YN somewhere she could escape, if only for a few hours. He knew that tonight, they both needed something more than words could provide something deeper, more intimate, that could remind them of the love they shared.

Seokjin led YN to the kitchen, where a simple yet elegant dinner had been laid out. The warm aroma of freshly prepared dishes filled the air, a testament to Seokjin’s love for cooking and his desire to comfort her in any way he could. He pulled out a chair for her, even the gentleman, and YN sank into it, a small smile tugging at her lips despite the day’s events.“You cooked this?” she asked softly, looking up at him with a mix of admiration and gratitude.

“Of course,” Seokjin replied with a playful grin, though his eyes were full of warmth. “World Wide Handsome and World Wide Chef, you know.”

YN chuckled, the sound lightening the atmosphere. “Is there anything you can’t do?”

Seokjin leaned down, his face inches from hers, his voice dropping to a low, teasing whisper. “I haven’t found anything yet. But if I do, I’ll let you know.”

Her breath caught in her throat as his proximity sent a shiver down her spine. The tension between them was palpable, a magnetic pull that neither could or wanted to resist. They ate together, the food delicious but secondary to the growing connection between them. Every glance, every brush of their hands as they passed dishes to each other, only heightened the awareness that tonight was different. Tonight, they needed to be closer than ever.

After dinner, Seokjin took YN’s hand and led her to the living room, where he had already set the mood soft music played in the background, and the lights were dimmed to a warm, golden hue. He gently pulled her into his arms, his hands resting on her waist as they began to sway to the rhythm, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

YN rested her head against Seokjin’s chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. “Thank you for tonight,” she murmured, her voice barely audible over the music. “I needed this.”

Seokjin kissed the top of her head, his lips lingering against her hair. “You don’t have to thank me, YN. Being with you like this is all I ever want.”

As they danced, the world outside faded away, leaving only the two of them, lost in each other. Seokjin’s hands slid up YN’s back, drawing her closer, while her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt, holding on as if he were the only thing keeping her grounded.

Seokjin pulled back just enough to look into YN’s eyes, his gaze intense and filled with a deep, unwavering love. “You’re everything to me,” he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. “No matter what anyone says, no matter what happens, I need you to know that.”

YN’s heart swelled at his words, tears threatening to spill over again, but this time they were tears of overwhelming love, not sorrow. She reached up, cupping his face in her hands, her thumbs brushing over his soft lips. “I love you, Seokjin. More than anything. And I’m so grateful to have you in my life.”

Seokjin’s eyes softened, and he leaned down, capturing her lips in a tender kiss. It was slow, deliberate, filled with all the emotions they had struggled to express throughout the day. YN melted into the kiss, her body pressing against his, their hearts beating in sync. The kiss deepened, growing more passionate as their need for each other became undeniable.

Seokjin lifted YN effortlessly, carrying her to the couch and laying her down gently. He hovered over her, his breath warm against her skin as he trailed kisses down her neck, his hands exploring her body with a reverence that made her feel cherished beyond words. YN arched into his touch, her fingers threading through his hair as she pulled him closer, needing him like the air she breathed.

“Seokjin,” she whispered, her voice breathy and full of desire. “I need you.”

Her words ignited something primal in Seokjin, and he captured her lips again, this time with a hunger that matched her own. His hands roamed over her curves, memorising every dip and rise of her body, as if committing her to memory. YN’s breath hitched as he caressed her, his touch both gentle and insistent, sending waves of pleasure through her.

Seokjin’s kisses moved lower, his lips brushing over the swell of her breasts, making her gasp in anticipation. He paused, looking up at her with eyes darkened by desire. “You’re so beautiful, YN,” he murmured, his voice husky. “I can’t believe you’re mine.”

YN’s heart pounded in her chest, the intensity of his gaze making her feel exposed and adored all at once. “I’m yours, Seokjin. All yours,” she whispered back, her voice trembling with emotion.

With a groan of satisfaction, Seokjin resumed his journey, worshipping her body with his mouth and hands, each touch more intimate than the last. YN’s hands fisted in the sheets as pleasure built within her, her body responding to his every move. She felt his love in every caress, every kiss, and it made her feel whole, despite everything they had been through.

Seokjin’s touch was electric, sending shivers down her spine as he continued to explore her body. YN’s breath quickened, her senses overwhelmed by the intensity of their connection. She could feel his need for her in the way his hands trembled slightly as they skimmed over her skin, the way his breath hitched when she moaned his name.

Finally, Seokjin couldn’t take it anymore. He moved back up, capturing her lips in a searing kiss, pouring all his love and desire into it. YN responded with equal fervour, her hands roaming over his back, pulling him closer, needing him to fill the aching void inside her.

Seokjin’s voice was thick with emotion as he whispered against her lips, “I love you, YN. I’ve never loved anyone like this.”

Tears of joy welled up in YN’s eyes as she whispered back, “I love you too, Seokjin. More than I ever thought possible.”

In that moment, the world outside ceased to exist. It was just the two of them, lost in each other, making love with a passion that transcended words. As they moved together, their bodies intertwined, it wasn’t just an expression of physical need it was a reaffirmation of the love that had grown between them, a love that would endure any storm.

As they lay together afterward, their bodies still entwined, Seokjin kissed the top of YN’s head, holding her close. “No matter what happens,” he whispered, his voice filled with unwavering resolve, “I’ll always be here for you. You’re my everything.”

YN snuggled into his embrace, feeling safe and loved in his arms. “And you’re mine, Seokjin. Always.”

They drifted off to sleep, their hearts finally at peace, knowing that whatever the future held, they would face it together.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro