Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 47: A Birthday to Remember

Months had passed since the turbulent events that had shaken their lives. YN and Seokjin had settled into a comfortable rhythm, seamlessly balancing their professional and personal lives. Their relationship had grown stronger, the bond between them unbreakable.

Today was a special day, YN's birthday. The office buzzed with excitement as everyone prepared for the grand party planned in her honour. The event was nothing short of spectacular, a reflection of YN's status and the love and admiration she inspired in those around her.

As the evening unfolded, the venue sparkled with elegant decor, shimmering lights, and a vibrant atmosphere. Guests mingled, laughter and chatter filling the air. But amidst the crowd, there was one person whose gaze never strayed far from YN, Seokjin.

YN stepped into the room, and for a moment, time seemed to stop. She was dressed in a stunning, form-fitting gown that accentuated her curves. The soft fabric cascaded down her figure, the deep hue complementing her glowing skin. Her hair was styled to perfection, and her eyes sparkled with the joy of the evening.

As she moved through the crowd, accepting compliments and well-wishes, she couldn't help but notice the way Seokjin's eyes followed her every move. He stood at the edge of the room, looking impossibly handsome in a tailored suit that emphasised his broad shoulders and tall frame. His lips curled into a mischievous smile as their eyes met, and he made his way over to her.

"Wow," Seokjin murmured, his voice low and teasing as he leaned in close. "You look absolutely breathtaking, YN. I might have to keep an eye on you tonight, make sure no one tries to steal you away."

YN laughed softly, her heart skipping a beat at the warmth in his gaze. "You don't need to worry about that. I'm exactly where I want to be."

Seokjin chuckled, his fingers brushing lightly against her arm. "You know, I could have sworn the sun dimmed just a little when you walked in. I guess it knew it couldn't compete."

YN rolled her eyes playfully, though she couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lips. "You're so cheesy, Seokjin."

"And yet you love it," he quipped, his grin widening.

The evening continued, the two of them sharing quiet moments amidst the festivities. Every now and then, Seokjin would lean in to whisper something in YN's ear, another teasing remark, a playful observation, or a simple compliment that sent a shiver down her spine. He was relentless in his teasing, but beneath it all, YN could feel the depth of his admiration, his love for her shining through every word.

As the night wore on, YN found herself surrounded by friends and colleagues, but her thoughts kept drifting back to Seokjin. She could feel the anticipation building in her chest, the weight of the decision she had made growing heavier with each passing moment. Tonight's the night she was going to ask him to marry her, a bold move, but one she was certain of.

Eventually, the moment arrived. The party was in full swing, and the music had slowed to a soft, romantic melody. YN took a deep breath, her heart racing as she made her way through the crowd towards Seokjin, who was standing by the large windows overlooking the city.

He turned to face her as she approached, his eyes lighting up with surprise and curiosity. "YN? Is everything okay?"

YN smiled, her nerves fluttering but her resolve firm. "Seokjin, there's something I need to ask you."

The seriousness in her tone made Seokjin pause, his teasing demeanour giving way to concern. "What is it?"

She took his hands in hers, feeling the warmth of his touch calm her racing heart. "Seokjin, we've been through so much together. You've been by my side through the good and the bad, and I can't imagine my life without you. I know this might seem sudden, but... will you marry me?"

For a moment, the world seemed to stand still. Seokjin's eyes widened in surprise, his expression shifting from shock to a mixture of disbelief and overwhelming emotion. He blinked, as if trying to process what he had just heard, before a slow smile spread across his face.

"YN..." he breathed, his voice thick with emotion. "Are you serious?"

She nodded, her eyes shining with certainty. "I've never been more serious about anything in my life."

Seokjin's grip on her hands tightened, and he let out a soft laugh of disbelief. "I was supposed to be the one asking you that question. But... yes. Yes, of course I'll marry you."

A wave of relief and joy washed over YN, and she threw her arms around Seokjin, pulling him into a tight embrace. He held her close, burying his face in her hair as they both took in the enormity of the moment.

When they finally pulled back, Seokjin cupped her face in his hands, his eyes searching hers as if to make sure this was real. "I love you, YN. So much."

"I love you too, Seokjin," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

He kissed her then, a soft, lingering kiss that spoke of all the love, admiration, and desire they had for each other. The room seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them, wrapped in their own little world.

As they pulled apart, the music in the background seemed to swell, and Seokjin chuckled softly. "Well, this is one birthday I won't forget."

YN laughed, the sound bright and full of happiness. "Neither will I."

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of celebration and joy. The guests continued to dance and enjoy themselves, but for YN and Seokjin, the night had taken on a new meaning. They were no longer just two people navigating the complexities of life and love, they were partners, soon to be husband and wife, ready to face the future together.

And as they stood side by side, watching the city lights twinkle outside the window, YN knew that this was only the beginning of a new chapter in their lives, one filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro