Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 51: Honeymoon Dreams

The excitement from the wedding had barely faded when the topic of their honeymoon started to buzz around them. It was as if everyone, family, friends, even their colleagues, wanted to know where the newlyweds would disappear to for their first getaway as husband and wife. Seokjin and YN, however, had kept their plans quiet, enjoying the mystery and the sweet anticipation that only they shared.

One evening, a few days after the wedding, they sat together on the plush sofa in their living room, YN's legs draped over Seokjin's lap. A gentle glow from the lamps bathed the room in a warm light as they poured over travel brochures, websites, and lists of recommendations from well-meaning friends.

"How about Santorini?" YN suggested, flipping through a glossy brochure filled with images of white-washed buildings against the deep blue Aegean Sea. "We could sip wine while watching the sunset from our private balcony."

Seokjin smiled, picturing the scene in his mind. "Sounds romantic, but don’t you think it might be a little too quiet for us?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. "I don’t know if I can stay still that long, no matter how beautiful the view."

YN laughed, playfully swatting his arm. "Okay, what about Bali then? Beaches, mountains, temples, and plenty of activities to keep you busy."

Seokjin’s eyes lit up at the thought. "Now that sounds like a good mix. We could explore during the day, and then… well, you know…" His voice trailed off, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

YN rolled her eyes but couldn’t help the blush that crept onto her cheeks. "Always thinking ahead, aren’t you?"

"Can you blame me?" Seokjin responded, his tone turning serious as he gazed at her. "I want our honeymoon to be perfect, YN. Just you and me, away from all the noise and the stress… somewhere we can make beautiful memories."

Touched by his words, YN reached out and took his hand, squeezing it gently. "It will be perfect, Seokjin, because we’ll be together."

They spent the next hour tossing around ideas, from the crystal-clear waters of the Maldives to the vibrant cities of Europe. Each destination offered something unique, something they could see themselves enjoying. But as they continued discussing, it became clear that their honeymoon was about more than just picking a location, it was about what they wanted to experience together.

Eventually, Seokjin leaned back, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "You know, we’ve been talking about all these faraway places, but… what if we kept it simple? Somewhere that’s still special, but where can we really relax and not worry about schedules or tourist traps?"

YN looked at him curiously. "What do you have in mind?"

Seokjin paused for a moment, then smiled warmly. "How about we rent a cabin in the mountains? Somewhere quiet, surrounded by nature. We can take long walks, have picnics by the lake, and just enjoy each other’s company without any distractions."

YN's eyes lit up at the thought. "That sounds perfect, Seokjin. We could spend our days exploring, and our nights by the fireplace, cuddled up together."

Seokjin chuckled softly. "And I could cook us delicious meals every night. We can even stargaze without the city lights getting in the way."

YN leaned in closer, resting her head on his shoulder. "That sounds like a dream. Just the two of us, away from everything. I love it."

With the decision made, the rest of the evening was spent planning their cosy, intimate honeymoon. They looked up charming cabins nestled in the South Korean mountains, each one more picturesque than the last. Finally, they found the perfect one a secluded retreat with panoramic views, a spacious deck, and a fireplace for those chilly mountain nights.

As they booked the cabin, YN felt a wave of contentment wash over her. The wedding had been a whirlwind of emotions and events, but now they were stepping into the next chapter of their lives, starting with this peaceful escape.

Seokjin turned to her, his eyes filled with love. "I can't wait to spend this time with you, YN. No distractions, no work, just us."

She smiled back at him, her heart swelling with happiness. "Me too, Seokjin. It's going to be perfect."

As they snuggled closer, both of them could already picture the serene days ahead their honeymoon was going to be the perfect beginning to their life as husband and wife, filled with love, laughter, and the simple joys of being together.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro