Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 55: The Anniversary Surprise

Three years had passed since YN and Seokjin had exchanged their vows, and the time had flown by in a blur of love, laughter, and shared achievements. Their anniversary was a significant occasion, and they had planned a special celebration to mark the occasion, a lavish dinner party with their closest friends and family.

The evening was perfect: the air was crisp, and the sky was a deep shade of twilight, with stars beginning to twinkle. The venue was beautifully decorated with romantic lighting and elegant floral arrangements. Guests mingled and enjoyed the atmosphere, their conversations punctuated by the clinking of glasses and bursts of laughter.

Seokjin, ever the charming host, was busy ensuring that everyone was having a great time. He flitted between guests with his usual mix of humour and warmth, cracking jokes and making sure the evening was a success. YN, on the other hand, was quietly moving among the guests, her heart full of anticipation and a hint of nervousness.

As the evening progressed, Seokjin took to the microphone to give a toast. The room quieted as he cleared his throat and began, “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for joining us tonight. It’s hard to believe that it’s been three years since we got married. They’ve been the happiest years of my life.”

The guests clapped and cheered, and YN smiled warmly, her heart swelling with affection for her husband.

Seokjin continued, his gaze never leaving YN. “In these three years, we’ve built so many wonderful memories together. And I’m excited to make many more.”

He paused, his eyes twinkling with mischief. “But tonight isn’t just about celebrating our anniversary. YN has something special she wants to share with everyone.”

YN took a deep breath, her hands slightly trembling as she took the microphone from Seokjin. She looked around at their loved ones, her heart racing with both excitement and nervousness.

“Thank you all for being here tonight,” she began, her voice steadying as she spoke. “These past three years with Seokjin have been beyond anything I could have imagined. We’ve shared so much, and I feel incredibly blessed.”

There was a moment of silence as she gathered her thoughts. “But there’s something else we’ve been keeping a secret. Something that we’re excited to finally share with you all.”

She paused dramatically, glancing at Seokjin, who gave her an encouraging smile. YN took a deep breath and continued, “We’re expecting a baby!”

The room erupted into joyous applause and cheers. The news was met with excitement and delight from their friends and family. Seokjin’s face lit up with sheer happiness as he wrapped his arms around YN, pulling her close.

YN’s eyes were misty with tears of joy as she looked at Seokjin. “I can’t wait to start this new chapter with you,” she said softly.

Seokjin kissed her gently, his voice filled with emotion. “I’m so excited, YN. I’ve always dreamed of this, and now it’s really happening.”

As the celebration continued, the couple received heartfelt congratulations and well-wishes from everyone. The evening turned into a festive celebration of their love and the new life they were about to bring into the world.

Seokjin couldn’t resist making a few more jokes as the night went on, his humour adding a light-hearted touch to the joyous occasion. The guests enjoyed the party, savouring the delicious food, dancing, and sharing in the couple’s happiness.

As the night drew to a close, Seokjin and YN stood together, their hands intertwined. The warmth of their love was evident in every glance and touch, and the future looked incredibly bright as they looked forward to the journey ahead.

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro