9 | Enemy And Forest

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeongguk and I had been running in the forest for god knows how long. We both aren't on good terms but we have to do missions together because of our boss as we are the best. Holding my hand, jeongguk kept running forward. We both didn't look back even once to see if they were still there. We both had stolen the drugs that were meant to be sent to the states. But while stealing, some of their men saw us and they began chasing us. Right now we are in the depth of this unknown forest. Turning back we saw no one. So we thought of Stopping for a bit. Panting hard I bend down, my hands on my knees, supporting me to stay still. And the same goes with jeongguk.

The sun began sinking in the sky, leaving the sky dull. Soon the moon took over the sky, making it shine. So many stars were visible.

"I guess we have left them behind. Let's stay here tonight." He said. I just hummed in reply. His eyes widened as he opened his mouth just to flirt. "Are you sure we can stay together, like who knows something might happen tonight? Because it's just me and you alone. We can play hide and hunt you know what I mean. You'll keep on hiding and I'll keep on hunting you." He winked at me, smirking slightly. I just hit his arms playfully before rolling my eyes and saying, "Mr Jeon nothing is going to happen. Keep your dick within your pants. Stop trying to get into my pants."

Did I tell you that jeongguk is such a horny adult? I don't know since I joined the team, he keeps on trying to get in my pants. I would be lying that he didn't tempt me but I had good control. But tonight, will it be difficult? Ehh who knows.

Time skip

I don't know how the table turned but Right now we both were going closer and closer, his hand on my cheeks, caressing it. His eyes never left mine. His dark gaze was full of lust and it felt like it was controlling me. I didn't even know when our lips started moving well with each other, in sync. He took my lower lip between his teeth and started sucking and nibbling on it. Our sweet yet passionate kiss soon turned out into a hot makeout session. Our tongues entangled together, exchanging saliva, biting on each other's lips. His cold hands slide inside my shirt, feeling my hot bare skin.

His cold hands send shivers down my spine. My hands in his hair, tugging on it. We both ended the kiss, or should I say we both parted away for our lives. Breathing heavily, he connected our foreheads. 

"You are not afraid? I might do something to you. Or maybe I would just fuck you senselessly, right here. Make you beg for more. Make you beg for my touch. Make you cum multiple times. Maybe I'll fuck you until you'll pass out." He said, more like he told me that he would do this. His dominating tone just aroused me. Now I want to feel him inside me. He just made me neddy.

"No, Why would I be afraid? I allowed you to do so. If I didn't want this then I wouldn't let you kiss me in the first place but I did because I want this."

"Good. Remain unafraid. But I, still, will fuck you until you pass out. Will you take off your clothes?"

I obeyed, opening the buttons of my shirt, I let the smooth material slide my shoulders. He came closer, as he touched the skin of my arm with his fingertip. Slowly sliding it down.

"You are beautiful y/n," he said as he put his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent and placing light kisses. It felt like my body was waiting for this for a long time.

I threw my head back, giving him more access as his light kisses were now turned into roughly sucking. He sucked a particular part of my skin, giving me hickey and making me roll my eyes back as some moans slipped through my mouth. I mentally slapped myself for giving in. But somewhere I really wanted it to happen.

My hands travelled down from his chest to his abs, soon I began unbuckling his belt. My hands were perfectly working on removing his clothes and his mouth was working on giving me hickeys. He suddenly grabbed my hands and hold them together at my back, with one hand and the other one was working on removing my bra.

He successfully removed my bra, now my boobs were free. The cold wind made my nipples hard. He pulled back from my neck and started checking my boobs out. His eyes were full of lust. I was half naked. The cold wind and his dark gaze was sending shivers down my spine. 

"Beautiful" he murmured before attaching his lips to my left boob. Sucking, slurping, nibbling on my nipples, biting, creating hickeys. His tongue surely knows how to pleasure. The tip of his tongue flickered around my nipple as his lips sloppily engulfed the tender flesh. He sucked harshly, loving the sweet taste of my skin.

Slowly, he made me lay on the grass. The dead leaves rustled. The cold shiver came again as I felt the cold dry leaves on my bare back. Strangely, the surface was smooth, no stones. He spread my legs open with his knees and positioned himself in between, coming back up to eye level with a lustful gaze.

"Yeah?" He whispered, "You want me to fill you up with my cum, fuck you until you pass out?" I whimpered at the thought, him pressing harder against my clothed core. I whined, grinding my hips against his, making him growl as he pinned my hips to the ground with his hands.

"Careful," He grunted, "Did I say you could tease me like that?" Shaking my head, biting my lips as I willed myself not to thrust my hips up to feel friction. He wasn't making it any easier with the fact that he was so hard for me that I could feel it against both of our clothes.

"Good girl." Jeongguk began peeling away my pants. along with him kicking his pants. I was naked in front of him, while he still had his briefs on. Pouting, I stared at his clothed hips.

a/n pov

"Jeongguk, please?" You fingered the band of his underwear, but jeongguk pushed your hands away.

"So needy, hm?" He shoved you on your back, raising your legs over his shoulder to have your wet core leveled to his mouth. You could feel the hot air from his lips as he pressed kisses everywhere but the place you needed him most.

"Look at you, princess." He kissed your thigh, "You're so wet for me, such a pretty pussy all for me?" He asked, swiping his tongue against your dripping slit, lips wrapping around your clit. He sucked gently causing you to whimper out and bucking your hips closer to his lips.

Jeongguk had always been good with his mouth. He never failed to make any girl cum just with his tongue alone.

"So pretty, baby." He whispered, continuing his assault on your dripping core, lapping up your sweetness and pushing his tongue against your clit, rolling it between his lips before sucking on it roughly. His tongue dragged down your slit, circling your entrance with his wet muscle before pushing it in causing you to arch your back and throw your head back.

"Jeon..." You breathed out, moaning at the sinful acts of your enemy mouth going down on you, his tongue licking your entrance and continuing to massage the inside of your walls. His hands engulfed your own small ones leading it to his fluffy hair. Gripping tightly, you pressed his face harder against your aching pussy. You wanted to cum, you needed to.

"Jeon, please." You mewled, glancing down to see your enemy perfectly between your legs, lapping at your pussy with a lustful glint in his eyes.

"Hm? You want to cum on my tongue, baby?" He smirked, "so naughty, barely 5 minutes and you already want to cum?" He licked you slower, only pushing the tip of his tongue inside your needy hole.

"Please, jeon, wanna cum, need to." You moaned, thrusting your hips closer to him, you could feel the smirk on his lips.

"Hmm... That's not my name, baby." You whined, pressing harder against his face, he began sucking on your clit harder, edging you closer to finish, "C'mon, baby love, what's my name?"

"Daddy please." You whispered not being able to handle his tongue all over your aching pussy. Hearing a hum of approval, jeongguk pressed his tongue back into you, licking up into you with a feverish pace, allowing your fingers to dig into his scalp. He was getting harder by the minute as he watched you using him to get you off. Moving his tongue in and out of you, while you bucked your hips up, whining and moaning. You felt him break away from your dripping hole to suck at your clit, his cold fingers circling your entrance.

"That's it baby," He pushed two fingers in, stroking your soaking walls, watching his fingers dripping with your arousal; this only made him harder and his desire to fuck you was skyrocketing, "Fuck look at you," He moaned speeding up his fingers, "You're taking my fingers so well, pretty girl, so tight for me, wanna cum baby? You wanna cum all over daddy's fingers?" You were not one to be quiet in bed and jeongguk was not one to let you be quiet either. You whined and pushed against his fingers harder, clenching around them, you were so close.

"C'mon, baby girl, you wanna cum for me? God, I can't wait to fill you up with my cock, you want that? You want daddy's cock in you?" You bit your lips, moaning out his name. You felt the familiar bubbling in your stomach, thrusting his fingers harder into you, you let out a whimper as you clenched around his fingers harder. Seeing white, your hips stilled as you let out exasperated whines, the sound of jeongguk's fingers still pumping in and out of you can be heard in the silent surrounding.

"Shit." You heard him whisper as his fingers began to slow down. Coming down from your high you peered below you to see jungkook with dark eyes staring at your dripping hole. He looked up at you with a smirk before bringing his fingers to his mouth. You watched as his lips wrapped around his fingers that were glistening with your arousal, his eyes shutting and groaning; you noticed his tattooed arm drenched with clear liquid... Fuck.

"Feel good, baby?" He asked in a haughty tone, coming up to kiss you hard, shoving his tongue that tasted of you in your own mouth. He kissed you sloppily, a string of saliva connected in between you two when he pulled away, "You squirted all over me, so fucking hot." You blushed at his comment only to feel him turn you over on your hands and knees, smacking your ass.

"Fuck, do you feel what you do to me, baby?" The head of his cock slides up and down your entrance, collecting your juices and spreading them over his thick cock. You didn't even notice him taking off his briefs, but you weren't complaining.

"wanna be full of you, daddy." You whined moving your hips back to press against his hard on. You felt Jeongguk push the tip in your entrance, sucking in a breath as he began filling you up.

"Shit, so tight for me. You'd think you'd be able to take me easily." Not even half-way in, and you already felt so full. Your mouth opened to let out a beautiful moan that drove jeongguk crazy. He loved the sound of your moans, even more so because he knows he's the cause of it. He pushed into you harder, his hips slamming against your ass as he pushed your head into the ground, gently.

"Fuck, so pretty baby." His cock rubbing against your walls deliciously as he rocked back and forth into you. He hit your g-spot without a problem, and continued to fuck into your tightness, "Such a good little cock slut for me hm? This pussy all mine, baby doll? Just for daddy, right?" The ache in your pussy as he continued to pound into you, made you even more wet.

"Yes, yes, yes," You moaned out, his hands slid into your hair grabbing it and pulling your hair back, his thrusts becoming faster, hitting all the right spots.

"That's right, take my cock, princess," He growled, pulling your hair harder, pressing your back against his toned chest. He let your hair go, the same hand rounding to the front of your neck, gripping tightly, "you like this hmm? You like being choked like the little whore you are?" You mewled in appreciation, his cock still pounding into you. Jeongguk lets out a groan when he feels you clench deliciously around his aching cock. He chuckled against your ear, "You're taking daddy so well, you want him to cum in you? Is that what you want? You want me to fuck a baby into you?"

"Daddy, oh fuck," You sighed, your eyes shutting as you feel jeongguk thrust deeper into you, you were in complete awe. There's no doubt that you were close.

Jeongguk pulled away from you slightly to peer down at his thick cock pushing into you. If it was even possible, just the sight of his dick lathered in your cum made him harder, he wanted nothing more than to cum inside your tight walls while making you scream on his dick. Slamming harder into you, jeongguk was getting closer to his release.

"You like that thought, baby doll? You like the thought of me filling your pretty pussy up with my cum? You wanna feel my cum painting your walls?" You moaned out with tears in your eyes.

"So close, jeon wanna cum, make me cum, daddy." You cried, jeongguk letting go of your throat to have you fall on the ground, carefully. His hands grasped your hips tightly and he fucked you harder. You clenched around his cock, whimpering out pathetic moans as he hit your cervix.

"That's it, clench around my cock baby—fuck—so good for me, so, so good for me." Jeongguk praised feeling himself nearing, "Gonna cum, gonna cum inside this pretty pussy. Fill you up with my baby, shit." You screamed as you hit your high, cumming all around his cock, meeting his thrusts as your pussy clenched around him hard.

"Holy shit—" jeongguk's strangled moan came, "fuck, that's so hot baby, your squirting all over my cock, fuck, that's it. God, I'm gonna pump you full of my cum baby." Jeongguk groaned loudly as he emptied himself in you. You felt spurts of warm cum coating your walls, him continuing to pump into you filling you up to the brim with his cum. Whining, your body collapsed onto the ground full of leaves, your hips still in the air and your pussy still clenching against jeongguk's half hard on.

"You okay?" He whispered, gently caressing your ass. You hummed in response, smiling sleepily into the ground. You felt Jeongguk slowly pull out of you, making you whimper at the emptiness. You could feel your mixed juices sliding out of your entrance, feeling cold fingers swiping it up; jeongguk pushed the cum, along with his fingers, back into your pussy. Pumping it slowly, you hummed as he continued for a few seconds, before pulling his soaked fingers out and gently pushing your hips down to rest on the ground.

--
A/n

Removed that harsh part and her getting pregnant hint part to make it more nice than making it cliché. ANYGAYS

What sounds hotter?

Jeongguk or Jungkook?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro