90's Kid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I absolutely love the 1990's not just because I was born in that decade but just everything about it overall!!

Very rarely we were allowed to get a video rental from blockbuster as it was outta town and way too expensive for my parents. But I was lucky as when I was twelve, a videoshop opened down the road in my local town..

Even more fortunate for myself my father knew the Lady who owned 'Vidz' so I could rent any movie I fancied.
Also she would let me keep it for an extra night. Only if I ran down the road in time to give her notice, as sometimes it may have been requested for rent but someone else.

This is a collection of all the things that I had to see in the shops when I was little.
I am still Cartoon mad! Seen quite often wearing my powerpuff girl socks hehe..

When I was little we didn't have mobile phones so we always had to make sure we had 25p for the phone box. This was to phone our parents to say we were walking home from the park..
Nowadays it's hard to find a phone box and if you do it's normally broken or covered in urine..really makes you think how much we rely on modern technology.

I'm praying this is a tradition that continues. It's was so funny when one would fall off...i called them shooting stars....

Hehehe this took me Back.
I would always do this with Johnny Depp.
Always a dreamer aye!

Always wanted a Robopet hehe. These were so popular when they were realised. I remember McDonalds made a happy meal toy version. I had one and I thought I was the boss hehe..

This takes me back to where it all began on line for me.
I still wake up in cold sweats to the noise of the Nudge Alert Notification..
There was MSN and MySpace.
Bebo came about too but I was a bit too old so I grew out of that rather quickly..

This is a memory hehe

Everyone had these on their bikes when we were little, we were soooo cool..
Also if you put a squashed coke can under the top of the back tyre you could make it sound like a motorbike hehe.
Those were the days...

Proud 90's Child
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro