{9} OLLIVANDERS

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Outside back in Diagon Alley, Mia and Hagrid are walking through the street. Mia has bought most of her equipment, and is reading the list.
Mia: I still need... a wand.

The mention of Mia watching herself on the screen and her visible smile indicates that she is reminiscing about the day she acquired her wand, which holds a special place in her heart. The memories of that day bring her immense joy, making it one of the happiest moments of her life. The emotions she felt, ranging from excitement to nervousness, left a profound impact on her.

Unaware of Remus and Sirius' attention, Mia becomes lost in her thoughts, reflecting on the indescribable feeling she experienced during her own wand selection. Her immersive contemplation leads her to wonder if she will ever feel such intense emotions again, emphasizing the unique and significant nature of this experience.

As Remus and Sirius observe Mia lost in thought, they exchange glances "I can't believe we're going to see the wand chose her." tears well up in his eyes. Softly, he shares his realization with Remus.

Remus nodded his head and smiled softly at him.

Hagrid: A wand? Well, yeh'll want Ollivanders.

"OLLIVANDERS!"

"I remember my first wand."

"It was the best day ever."

There ain't no place better. Why don't you run along there and wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long.
Mia: [Softly] Hello? Hello?
[Then, a noise came from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at Mia. The man is Ollivander and he smiles.]
Ollivander: I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Miss. Potter It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. [Picks a wand] Ah. Here we are. [Mia holds it, but does nothing] Well, give it a wave. [Mia is hesitant, but waves. This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. Mia jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter.

Laughter resonated from every corner of the room, filling the air with joyful chuckles. Watching Mia getting so scared is funny. Mia couldn't help but roll her eyes and let out a giggle as she fondly recalled that particular moment.

Apparently not. [Ollivander gets another wand from a box.] Perhaps this. [Mia waves at a vase, which shatters, startling Mia.]

Laughter erupted from the crowd as they chuckled at Mia's antics and Ollivander's reaction to the incident. Amidst the laughter, Sirius chimed in, "That's actually happened to me." reminiscing about the day he had gone to select his wand.

"Us—"

"— too."

Fred and George chimed in together, completing each other's sentence. Some individuals raised an eyebrow at their synchrony, while others simply brushed it off as they were accustomed to the twins' behavior.

Dumbledore joined the conversation, adding, "It happened to me as well," as he looked at Mia, whose smile radiated across her face.

No, no, definitely not! No matter. [gets a wand from a box but stops and becomes thoughtful] I wonder... [Ollivander hands the wand to Mia. No sooner after she touched it, Mia suddenly glows under it, blowing her hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.] Curious. Very curious.

Remus and Sirius exchanged concerned glances, their worry increasing as the tension grew in the hall.

"Remus..."

"...Yes?"

"What is he curious about?"

Remus looked at him and rolled his eyes. He shrugged and looked back at the screen.

Meanwhile, the entire hall leaned focused on the screen eager to understand what was so intriguing about Mia's wand. Curiosity mingled with apprehension, as whispers and murmurs filled the air. The collective attention was now focused on unraveling the secrets and mysteries surrounding the connection between the two wands.

Mia: Sorry, but what's curious?
Ollivander: [examining the wand he gave to Mia] I remember every wand I've ever sold, Miss Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.

A heavy blanket of fear descended upon the Great Hall as the realization dawned upon everyone. Mia's wand had a sinister connection to Voldemort's wand. It was the same wand that had inflicted the scar on Mia forehead and had taken the lives of her parents.

The atmosphere became tense, with silence enveloping the hall. No one dared to utter a word, their fear overpowering any inclination to speak or make a sound. The weight of the revelation was too great, leaving everyone feeling paralyzed and uncertain of what might happen next.

Mia: And who owned that wand?
Ollivander: We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard, Miss. potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes, but great.
he hands Mia back his wand. Mia then hears a knock on the window.

"Why is he complimenting You-Know-Who?"

Oliver Wood' question hung in the air, prompting everyone to wonder the same thing.

Why?

Some individuals in the Great Hall seemed to idolize and worship You-Know-Who, finding him great, even to the point of fear. Others marveled at his powerful magic. Some admired his extensive knowledge and understanding of magic.

Almost every person in the room found something, however small, about Voldemort that they considered great.

Yet, no one had the courage to openly express it.

Breaking the silence, Mia spoke with an emotionless face and dull eyes,

"You can't deny that his magic is great."

Her statement hung in the air, leaving behind a sense of mixed emotions and a tinge of unease.

Hagrid: Mia! Mia! Happy birthday! [Has a snowy owl in a cage]
Mia: Wow.

As Mia's eyes landed on Hagrid, her voice trailed off, "That was my very first gift, you know. And until this day, nothing has ever surpassed it." Hagrid's smile widened, and moved by her words, Mia rose from her seat and embraced him tightly, expressing her heartfelt appreciation for everything he had done for her.

"Thank you Hagrid." Remus chimed in, offering his thanks to Hagrid with a grateful smile. Hagrid responded with a nod, returning the smile.

Onlookers couldn't help but be in awe as they witnessed this touching moment, realizing just how deep Hagrid's love for Mia truly was.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro