06 | 1st Elimination

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Lady Lorelei new-horizons & Lady Aimee Decembra1998,

It is with a mix of gratitude and a heavy heart that I bid you farewell from the grand halls of the palace. Your presence has been a bright spark during your time in the selection, and though the journey together was shorter than we all hoped, it was not without its moments of laughter, camaraderie, and shared dreams.

Your individual qualities and unique spirits brought a special energy to the palace, and I want to express my sincere appreciation for the time we spent together. The path ahead may not lead you to the throne, but I hope it leads you to continued happiness, fulfilment, and the realization of your deepest aspirations.

May the friendships formed and memories created to be cherished, and may your future endeavours be as extraordinary as the moments we shared. You are both exceptional individuals, and I believe your journeys will carry you to remarkable destinations.

Wishing you all the best on the next chapter of your adventures. May it be filled with love, success, and the joy of discovering new horizons.

With heartfelt regards,
Crown Prince Xavier Shreave

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro