27 Tug-of-love in the Dressing Room

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
This chapter is rated PG-13. For the R rated version visit Self Control Overrated UNCUT.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

That Sunday morning we got into my new car, wearing our shades in the spring sunshine.

I tuned the station to rap. The Black Beatles were playing one of my favorite songs. We rolled up to a stop sign when Abby inconspicuously flipped the station to some Justin Bieber shit. I turned my head to look at her, but she just looked ahead like she didn't do anything.

I drove up to the exit of our neighborhood and nonchalantly flipped the station to heavy metal.

She turned her head towards me in disbelief, then switched it to an R&B station. 24k Magic was playing. I changed it back to rap.

She turned her head towards me.

"What?" I asked.

She flipped it back. "I don't do rap or heavy metal," then she turned her head the other direction.

I smacked the steering wheel as I internally tried to cope with her trying to control me; after all, this was my car so I should get to play whatever music I want. I already had my parents rules, now my girlfriend was making new ones after 12 hours of being an official couple. I stewed on it for a bit. This was the reason I didn't do girlfriends, but it wasn't worth arguing over I told myself. Our relationship was worth this small compromise.

Soon I pulled up to the bank and we went inside.

The bank teller greeted me, "Hi Jayden."

"Hi." I walked up to the counter. "I'd like to make a withdrawal from my savings account."

She handed me a slip while smiling. I began to fill it out. Abby placed her hand on my back and looked over my shoulder while leaning against me.

"You memorize your account number?" She asked, while grabbing a lollipop.

"Yes," I said.

"So what are you two up to today?" The teller asked, making light conversation.

I smoothed Abby's hair behind her ear, looking into her eyes. "I'm just taking my girlfriend shopping." I smiled.

"Oh, that's nice." The teller counted out the cash, one thousand five hundred dollars in total.

Abby looked at the money then at me. "That's not all for me i-is it?" She stuttered, looking guilty.

"Don't worry about it," I replied.

"Thank you Mr. Whitmore, have a great day," the teller said, handing me a receipt.

We walked back to the car.

"Jayden, I don't need one thousand five hundred dollars worth of stuff."

I opened the car door for her and she got in, then I walked to my side and got in.

"I can spend my money on whatever makes me happy, and if buying you things makes me happy that's what I'll do," I dared her to argue with my resilient look, then headed to the mall.

First stop, Macy's. We walked in and she started trying on some new outfits. She came out to show me and I watched her smile. Just knowing that I could make her happy made me feel whole inside.

What? You think I'm trying to buy her love? Well I say buying things for people shows them that you find them valuable enough to spend your own money on, and it is a way some people, such as myself, express their devotion. So stop judging.

We checked out with her things and started walking through the mall.

"So how many girls have you done this with?" She gave me a sly smile.

"You're the first," I replied, honestly. We walked by a jewelry store window and I stopped. "What do you think of that necklace right there?"

She stopped to look. "It's nice."

"I want to see it on you."

"It's too much-"

"Uh uh," I put my finger up to my lips, "the rule is nothing is too much for you." I held her hand and walked into the store.

The salesperson let her try on the necklace and look in the mirror.

"Yep, just what I thought," I said, admiring her.

"What?" She gazed into my eyes.

"It looks great on you, of course you can make anything look great. Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I'll take it," I told the saleslady.

Next we went to eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Their gourmet lunches are exquisite, along with the atmosphere.

"You've been quiet," I said.

She smiled. "I just don't know what to say. I don't have words to describe what I'm feeling right now."

"It's because of me, right? I'm like the prince that rescued Cinderella," I said, thinking of how if it weren't for me she wouldn't have anywhere to go, and no one to spoil her with gifts.

She choked on her drink as she laughed. "No, more like Gaston and Belle from Beauty and the Beast."

My face fell at this thought; after all, Belle was never interested in Gaston. "Did you find Gaston hot?" I asked, seriously.

She laughed, "for a cartoon character, I guess." She stared at me a moment as if considering how to ask me something.

"What?"

"I'm just wondering... if you're not trying to get into my pants, then why are you doing all of these things?"

I took a gulp of my water. "Oh, I thoroughly intend to not only get into your pants, but rip them off and ravage every inch of you." I gave her a devilish grin, lowering my eyelids into slits, and circling my finger around the rim of my glass.

She sat up straight, opening her mouth, "then why haven't you done it yet?"

"What's your hurry?"

She shook her head at a loss for words, and then, "I just want to know how come when any other girl wakes up the rocket you go all the way with them."

"Did you just use a Bruno Mars reference?" I furrowed my brow.

"Yep. You're the player with the money in your pocket, you just need 24karat magic. Hold your pinky in the air. Head to toe soul player." She began laughing hard.

I didn't know if I should be pissed or laugh, but seeing as she was having fun I started laughing as the song really did fit me at the moment.

Then she stopped laughing and looked at me seriously, "No, but I really do want to know why you haven't taken the opportunity to..."

"To get into your panties? Well... we were closer to it last night." I looked her up and down as I remembered her naked.

"True, but you haven't gone for the pot of gold yet." She shared the same sensual gaze with me.

"I want to know you want me for me, and you're not just using me for my body," I joked.

The meal came and we dropped the subject, enjoying every bite. Next we were off window shopping when we came across a lingerie store.

"Let's go in here," Abby pulled my arm.

"But that's for... girls." I tried to stay outside the store.

"It's for girls and the men who love them," she replied, then yanked me in.

I followed her, looking to make sure none of the store clerks looked at me like I was a pervert, and they didn't. There was actually a man accompanying his wife which made me feel a little more relaxed. I looked down at the sexy underwear displayed on the counter, and teddy's hanging up.

She saw me looking and went to get a better look at them, feeling the material. "Do you want me to try it on for you?"

Um... yes! Errrr... no. "Won't the sales people think that's weird?"

"More like," she looked up to the ceiling, then back to me, "frowned upon maybe." She grabbed one from the rack and grabbed my hand, pulling me through the displays of bras to the fitting room.

A lady stood out front.

"We need to try something on," Abby told her.

The lady raised an eyebrow and repeated, "we?"

"Yes. I need my boyfriend to see if it fits me," she replied so cool and collected.

The lady unlocked one of the rooms and let us in. It was fairly large for a fitting room with a mirror and a corner shelf.

She began to shamelessly strip in front of me, shirt, shorts, undergarments... thrown to the floor as I stood there in awe of her beauty. "Help me put this on," she demanded, handing the teddy to me.

She raised her arms in the air. I stood next to her naked body, slipping the sheer material over her naked body. A wave of emotions ran through me as I tugged it over her breasts. I ran my hand over her curves, smoothing it out.

She pressed her lips to mine and we became lost in the moment. The thought of doing it in a public place made me so hot. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, sending lustful thrills down my body that rocked me to my core. I was impressed by her determination.

"Abby," I groaned, "we shouldn't. What if we're caught-"

"Shut up, this is my fantasy," she whispered. "Talk dirty to me."

"What?" I couldn't believe my ears.

She pulled my shirt off. "Tell me how bad you want to fuck me." She started gently biting down my neck, then kissing down my chest, making me moan. She moved slowly and sensually downward.

I remembered my mom's words, and I repeated them to her. "I don't want you to do something you'll regret."

"The only thing I'll regret is if I don't get to take full advantage of you right now." She gave me an unyielding look, and aggressively shoved me against the stall. "Tell me everything you've fantasized about me."

"I-I fantasized about making love to you." I touched my forehead to hers, gazing into her eyes.

"You fantasized about me?" She looked enthralled.

"Yes," I admitted, my voice cracked like I had just hit puberty.

"What else?"

She had total control over me at this moment. She could have gotten just about any information she wanted. My brain wasn't even working anymore. "Mmmm... I have wet dreams about you," I admitted. I winced, ready for her to slap me, but she didn't. I opened my eyes again.

She had a deer in the headlights look for a moment. "Really?"

"Yes," I said. "I want to bump and grind you all night, baby."

"Do you want me, or just sex in general?" She gave me a hard stare.

Is this a trick question? "I want you, baby."

She whispered in my ear, "wrong answer."

Did she seriously just say that? "But... nobody has a better body than you."

She looked satisfied with that answer. "I'm going to rock your world."

"Mmmm," I moaned as she pushed me onto the corner shelf. I propped myself up, grabbing the edge. She got down on her knees.

I held her long hair out of her face that cascaded down her shoulders with one hand while I got the ultimate view in the mirror of her face.

I wished she would suck me, but honestly she was hot enough she didn't have to.

She made no move to put her mouth around me, but I reached my peak from just the touch of her hand, a tug of love. She knew how to bring me to my knees. My body burned for her.

My ultimate fantasy was starting to come true.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Where is my love?

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro