⭐1.Disappointment⭐

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We all loved to play as children
But as we grow...every day we change, and so do the people around us...right?
And that's how we slowly lose some friends or simply stop hanging out with them...because you no longer have common interests like before
It shouldn't happen...but somehow in some cases it does...unfortunately...
That friend with whom we were all our childhood simply ceases to exist... as if we erased from our brains all our memories of that friend... and all the beautiful and ugly things we experienced together
But life is like that... cruel... Am I right?
Or...that friend betrays you...
I don't mean that he reveals your secret or secrets, but... that he does something bad to you behind your back...
And if you forgive him once...do it again...but even worse, forgive him because you know that he is your friend and what you have been through...
But after several times of forgiveness... I mean, it's okay, or nothing, or he won't do it again, it just became a habit for us............
A habit? How?
When we forgive a person many times, it becomes a habit... and then comes the feeling of sadness... and loneliness
That takes a long time, doesn't it?
And it goes on and on until all that sadness and disappointment turns into hatred and anger...then comes the feeling of guilt as to why you became friends at all
You can't even think of that person anymore, and then...
All that remains in your heart...and just waits to come out with time...
And then later you delete that person and even though you see each other every day...we just don't care about that person anymore...

A similar situation happened to me...
But even before
Has something similar happened to you?
Requests are open for this book too💝
Just write me what mood you want me to write about...
Or about one of your topics... of course I don't write anything publicly about you, I only write emotions like in this story here

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro