1 Begin

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Serenity Zeyones 2202

I always found myself devoted to the moon

Particularly because she reminds me of myself

She sits in utter silence but her existence will never gone unnoticed or forgotten,

Whether the world is crumbling beneath her feet or not,
She continued to prosper.

She ignites the darkness of skies
The same the way my eyes ignite any room I step into.

And I know The personal preference from the Moon might seems clichè
But when she falls so do I.

When she's incomplete she's still breathtaking,

And you always know she must rise again soon, And when she does she makes damn sure her her presence is felt.

~•~

I know it seems chaotic to acknowledge that our beloved Earth was now belong to the  machines that once our kind made.That they don't imagine it will be out of hand, instead of finding a cure for the epidemic virus that wipes out half of  the human population instead they made him-

Project Charlie

A humanoid robot that will save our world from burden or so they thought.

Is Charlie a terminator?

the character is not actually a Terminator in the traditional sense at all, and is ultimately revealed to be a human soldier genetically modified with technology. It is programmed to be part of the special task force to fight against the machines that is killing our world.

In other words he is a robot with the brain of a human.

I know a little about the project because my dad was one of the co-founder of Project Charlie he devoted his entire life making that crappy piece of  Robot.
But now what does it cause?
Money? fame? Recognition?

No.

It cause a whole dumb life
Not only that my life has been hell but I lost my father that day My 14th birthday also the day that project has finally finished.

The Day the World has been in whole lot Chaos...War broke down on every part of the world not only that we're suffering from a plague a the time but also people turn against there own kind. Human vs Human, Robots vs Humans it all cost lives of innocent people including my family.

Silence

The World needs a break...
Sometimes, silence holds the most meaningful message that only a deep soul can decipher.

We need to understand that people are not our enemy but those who rule on the top
The Arterites, a high organization
that has only one goal to find.
The secrets that kept hidden by my father and only him has the key to unlock the most powerful weapon that humanity can use against them.

But except he dies and no one knew even his own daughter or i thought so. dad was really smart guy he lives a clue before he dies

And I'm going find it!

Get ready your backpack and we're going to long journey...

Who knows if we're going to make alive before the world has truly come to an 🔚

Yey I have many draft stories and today I decided to publish some of my draft.

This Chapter is Dedicated for this lovely person Serenity070

Have a great day!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro