16 | ♧

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is my entry for round 2 of the Short contests by @/TEEN_FIX.

The prompt was to make a cover on any favorite character of yours. I chose Zero two cuz, why not? She is one of my favourite anime characters.

I was thinking of a cute floral theme for a long time, I wanted to include it in a cover and I got the opportunity to do so.

I tried to combine the realistic images to the anime one.
Making this was not at all hard. The only problem or difficulty I had here was matching the colors. The colors of the cherry blossom pngs were not matching with the background, so i had to change it. Whereas, The faceclaim, Zero two, also had a bit of different colors, so I had to match it too.

But, all in all, I really liked this cover. I am really REALLY bad at making anime covers, so i am quite surprised of how it turned out.

Here's the cover:

Resources:
The background- Pinterest
Cherry blossom pngs: kisspng and AugT30 from DA.
Zero two png- pngitem

Wattpad ruined the quality again, and i am not at all going to enhance it. Don't Worry, i am sending the cover by email to the host.

The subtitle could've been a bit better tho, but I am really happy with the cover. The first ever decent and good looking anime cover I've ever made.

Also, I made this banner for the first round of this contest. I thought it won't be necessary to add it here. But, i thought to add it anyways, so here it is.

The Prompt for the first round was to make a banner promoting a social message. I went with 'Black lives matter'. Tbh, I like this banner a lot, even though it's so simple.

Here is the banner-

Resources:

Making this was really fun. I enjoyed it a lot.

Thankyou♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro