[0] seven sins seven successors

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*it was a an early morning within the land of Britannia as the sun was barely seeable on the horizon as two people were walking the streets of the kingdom of liones before must people have even woke up*

???: hmm ya know I've been thinking maybe it's time someone takes up the mantle*he was a short man barely standing at 5ft flat wearing a black vest with a large white collared shirt underneath with golden hair and green eyes holding his hands behind his head*
???: you mean as the sin of wrath I imagine that would be a tad bit difficult considering miss Merlin and you hand picked the others*she was a average height women wearing a blue dress she had long waist length silver hair and blue eyes*besides Tristan was barely born a few weeks ago are you sure it's alright to leave him alone like this Melodias?

Melodias: it's fine besides your sister is watching him if anything happens we can just fly over there lickety split*looks over to the taller woman*besides Elizabeth me and others got duties now with me being king and escanor gone we can't keep these titles plus it's time we bring in some new blood I'll get into contact with the others
Elizabeth: if you say so maybe we let Ban and Elian know first they can get in contact with Diane and King the easiest
Melodias: your right about that I'll even get in contact with Zel to see if there might even be a few demons could probably be new sins Merlin and Gowther will be a little tricky and it's not like Escanor can exactly choose his successor

Elizabeth: that's true as well I guess we'll have to leave that to one of the others well I'll go inform the holy knight orders that the search for the new seven deadly sins has begun*a pair of angelic wings formed on her back and she took to the air flying towards a large castle*
Melodias: well this is gonna be fun*smiles*new seven deadly sins huh wonder who's gonna end up being my replacement welp time to go find the others!*his irises went pitch black and a pair of dark almost shapeless black wings formed on his back and he took to the sky flying towards the outside of the kingdom to a oddly shaped tavern with a sign saying "the boar hat"*sure hope those two are here

*as Melodias lands on the ground and walks up to the tavern a pair of drunks was thrown out of the door by a man standing well over 6ft with light cyan hair and sharp crimson eyes wearing a open red leather vest and black pants grumbling*
???: oi how many times I've gotta tell you guys no swearing in the bar!*sees Melodias*well what's his royal highness doing here I'm not in trouble are I?*smirks*
Melodias: yeah yeah good to see you to ban got some news you should know mind if I come in or do you need some help cleaning up the boar hat?

Ban: eh?*looks as Melodias points to the drunks behind him with his thumb*nah those guys know what happens if I catch em swearing again*opens the door as Melodias walks in to see a short girl with lemon yellow hair wearing a white flowing dress sighing holding what seems to be a baby with the same color as her*hey Elian how ya been!
Elian; oh Melodias what brings you here?*looks at ban*jeez Ban ya didn't need to throw em out like that Lancelot's fine see*gently rocks the sleeping baby*

Ban: yeah yeah not taking a chance though with my kid*looks at Melodias*so captain what brings you to our neck of the woods something happening in the capital
Melodias: actually it relates to all of us sins
Ban: huh what are ya talking about?
Melodias: well consider it as your last mission as the fox sin of greed to find yourself a successor for the seven deadly sins*smiles*

Ban: whoa you serious there captain me finding a successor the hells this all about?
Melodias: well I thought it was about high time to hand over the role to some young bloods after all its years since we've been called into action and we all have bigger responsibilities to worry about now*points to Elian holding Lancelot*consider this my last order as the captain of the current seven deadly sins
Ban:*chuckles*sure whatever ya say captain so all I gotta do is find someone to take my place should be easy enough

Melodias: well I'm also gonna need you to go tell king and diane this if ya don't mind I need to go track down gowther and Merlin to let them know think you can do that?
Ban: yeah sure besides they've been complaining that I haven't visited enough lately*rolls his eyes and walks out the boar hat but not before he ruffles his son's hair*hey Elian make sure the boar hat's closed up for the day
Elian: will do ban

*as ban and melodias walked out of the boat hat melodias stopped to put his hand against his chin*
Melodias: hey didn't Diane say her and king's kid turned 14 awhile ago kids almost an adult
Ban: oh right he is damn guess that's why they want me to visit better hurry up then don't wanna make em any angrier then they already are well later*began to bound away towards a forest*

Melodia's: yeah he's gonna get a scolding from Diane oh well

*meanwhile deep within a magical forest with a tree larger then anything ever seen like it this was the fairy king's forest and currently a woman who towered into the air with large brown braided pigtails wearing a orange shirt and blue jeans was walking through the forest yawning as the sun rose overhead*

???:*yawns*man was hoping to sleep late but guess that's not gonna happen wonder where king went maybe he's checking on Oslo?*stretched and froze immediately turning around in a combat stance when she felt a unknown source of magic power*who's there!
*then she saw ban come out from the forest yawning*
Ban: chill out it's just me-*dodged as Diane tried to stomp on him*jeez what the hell was that for!!!
Diane: that was for not visiting your nephew's 14th birthday seriously Elaine came and even brought Lancelot the least you could have done was come with them and said hi!

Ban: alright alright I'm sorry sheesh*rubbed the back of his head*speaking of the kid where is he?
Diane;*twirled one of her pigtails while looking at the sacred tree*he's still sleeping those nightmares of his are getting worse not even Merlin can figure out why....

Ban: eh your worrying to much so the kid has a little to much magic power worst he does is cause a earthquake every now and then
Diane: you say that because you don't live here half those quakes even make the giants who live here scared!*sighs*now ya here for a good reason or am I gonna have to kick you out of the forest?
Ban: yeah go get king and I'll tell you it's from the captain directly
Diane: hmmm ok but your coming with me*leaned down and grabbed ban*
Ban: hey whoa now put me down!!!!

Diane: sorry but this is what ya get for not visiting*began to walk towards where her husband was soon seeing him settling a dispute between some fairy's and a giant*hey king!
King: hm?*turned around he was dressed in a dark teal suit with his hazel colored hair styled into a pompadour*oh hey Diane what's going on?*looks and sees ban*well look who finally decided to visit

Ban: yeah I get it now can ya put me do-*was dropped by Diane and grumbled as he stood up dusting himself off*anyway captain said we gotta find ourselves some successors to the titles of the seven deadly sins
Diane: what why?
Ban: guy said we all got bigger stuff to worry about these days and he's not wrong so he told me to let ya guys know well lat-*suddenly he froze in place as the ground began to shake about and split open*crap the hell is happening?!
King: he must be having a nightmare again just hold onto something!

Ban: this is what a nightmare does?!*leaps out of the way as a fissure opened beneath him*
Diane: yeah they've been getting worse and we don't know why I already told you this!*fell down and hit her head*oooow!*sat up rubbing her head*
King: Diane!*flew over and looked down at his wife*you ok?
Diane; I'll be fine*looked around as the earthquake seemed to settle*that was a pretty powerful one....

Ban:*looked to see a few trees had fallen and a few holes in the ground had opened up*damn if this is a regular thing that happens can see why your concerned about it now well if ya need me I'll be off gotta go find my apparent successor*started walking off*
King: jeez haven't even been here an hour and your already leaving 14 years and you haven't changed a bit
Ban: yeah yeah just do what the captain said after all shouldn't be to hard finding someone to take your spots

*and as soon ban left their lines of sight Diane and king sighed looking at each other*
Diane: this isn't gonna be easy the captain and Merlin were the ones who chose us to be part of the seven deadly sins how are we supposed to choose people to succeed us?
King: I don't know but I feel like I already know who I've to choose....*looks towards the fairy king tree*

Diane: wait you can't be serious?!
King: look I don't like it either but we can't keep him locked up here any longer he needs to see the world more once he wakes up I'll take to him about it you go ahead and start looking for a successor I have a feeling this will take awhile for everyone involved*rubbed the back of his head*

Diane: if you say so king just.... Please don't make oslo do this if he doesn't want to
King: don't worry I won't force him I promise*and with that Diane began to walk away and started to make her way through the forest leaving king alone to sigh and look at the sky*I hope the captain knows what he's doing....

*meanwhile back with melodias who was in front of a small castle looking house*

Melodias: huh so this is where Merlin's set up shop recently?*opens the door only to be immediately thrown out by a unknown force*yeah should have seen that coming...*leaped back onto his feet*guess she ain't taking visitors at the moment oh w-*ducked as a violet bolt of light whizzed past his head*oh heya gowther!

Gowther:*was a average height guy with golden eyes and dark pink hair wearing a dark grey sweater that left his shoulders exposed and tight fitting black pants with heeled boots*hello captain what brings you to my humble home?
Melodias: oh this is your home well ain't that something you wouldn't have happened to seen Merlin recently have you?
Gowther: I'm afraid not she usually visits me about twice a month and it's no where near time for the next visit I assume your here because you wanted to ask her to find a successor?

Melodias: you read my mind didn't you.....
Gowther: I did don't worry captain I'll get to searching for one and if I see Merlin I shall also let her know
Melodias: well that's nice of you and all but*points to the house behind him*what's the deal with me not being able to get in?
Gowther; oh it has an enchantment preventing people from entering with my permission handy isn't it
Melodias; more like annoying but if ya need me I gotta go talk to zel see if there might be any demons who wanna take a shot at being a sin well later*began walking away and soon flew off*

Gowther; well I guess I better get going to*put his hands on his hips and started marching towards the nearby village but stopped*I know your there Merlin
*suddenly a women wearing a large cloak and scarf that hid her mouth her lower half only had a pair of panties and boots covering anything*
Merlin: your getting better at this gowther so off to find your successor I see?

Gowther: i am and why aren't you already looking for yours?
Merlin: oh I already found mine took a little convincing but he gave up eventually it was rather interesting he even used my "Infinity" against me
Gowther:?!*thoughts*she found someone who could counter her magic power he must be very powerful then
Merlin: well after you find yours I'll introduce mine until then I have to make sure Arthur doesn't accidentally blow up another village*teleported away*
Gowther: well that was certainly interesting.....

*back with melodias who was flying through the dark skies of the demon realm and looked below to see hundreds of demons building villages and even making farms*
Melodias: wow zel really has been making strides in making sure this place is better then our old man left it shame he ain't here right now*sighs*well better get back to liones Elizabeth must be getting worried....hm?*looked down to see a large fight happening*well what do we have here?

*meanwhile in liones with Elizabeth who was going to check on her father*
Elizabeth:*knocked on the door and a man wearing full body armor opened the door to reveal a old man with a long beard was leaning back against a bed reading a book*hello father are you doing well today?
Bartra: hm?*looked up at Elizabeth*ah I am Elizabeth and how's my grandson doing I heard you left Margaret to look after him?
Elizabeth: I did I'm here to inform you melodias and the other sins have decided to relinquish their titles and pass them onto others
Bartra: so a new generation of headaches well at least he will be the one to deal with th-*his eyes suddenly went white and he dropped the book in his hands*
Elizabeth: father?!*rushed over to him and he began to speak*
Bartra: a prophecy has been foretold.....

"A sinner of wrath who shall never slow til all the blades of the world are in his hands"

"A sinner of envy who wields a spade of unfathomable hunger"

"A sinner of sloth born of two beings with magic untold"

"A sinner of lust who rules over the storms of this land"

"A sinner of greed who will snare any who dare wander into their web"

"A sinner of gluttony who wishes to learn the secrets this land holds at its core"

"A sinner of pride who shall have their strings cut from a bloody and torturous fate"

"Seven sins shall gather in time three shall fight against one another three shall arrive to end the plight and one shall make them self known to their comrades without their knowledge as they must band together for seven virtues are coming but demons they are in sheeps clothing acting as false heralds and so seven sins and seven virtues will clash of who will be the victor the goddess and demons know not but the victor shall be left in history as the ones who destroy what little faith remains"

Elizabeth:*thoughts*it's been years since he's had a prophecy like this and it relates to the new seven deadly sins what could this mean and what are the seven virtues?......
Bartra:.....*slowly blinks before his eyes return to normal*oh my that was unexpected*held his hand to his face groaning in pain*but Elizabeth you know what this means....
Elizabeth: we may be on the cusp of another holy war....
Bartra: yes*sighs*and for all the times for your child to be born
Elizabeth: father it's alright as we speak each sin is finding their successor and I'm sure whoever they may be they will be the ones we need
Bartra: for all our sakes I hope so...

*soon the scene pans out as the silhouettes of seven different people form each different then the last these seven while currently not knowing it are to be the new seven deadly sins the ones fated fight their opposites in a bloody war as another holy war is in the making will these sins be up for the task only time will tell*

=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|

And that was the very first chapter of Seven Deadly Virtues we may have not seen our new sins yet but tell me what you guys think they'll be like anyway I hope you enjoyed my lovable psychopaths and genius rouges until next time!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro