#08 | Pregnancy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

YOURS POV-

"Namjoonaahhh."
I moaned, when he bites my neck, leaving hickeys over it. We are currently having sex. More likely, Pregnancy sex cause it's my one of the mood cravings. And yes, we got married. It's been a year, we dated and gets knitted our knots. I'm pregnant. It's almost my nine months and we had sex, on almost every day. Ofcourse, which woman won't crave for Namjoon? He's the hottest, three course meal himself. This man is finally mine. The day, he confessed his feelings for me and his love for me, we started dating. My parents never minded it, cause they know, Namjoon is my Happiness!

"Gonna eat this pregnant pussy."
His deep, oceanic sexy voice, penetrates into my ears like a music. He moves down on my breasts. Which were completely swollen in size and sore with pain. He softly and carefully fondled them and catched one in his mouth to suck. And massage the other one. I closed my eyes, his tongue flicking my nipples and biting with teeths before licking it.

"When they'll milk?"
That's the same thing, he asked throughout our pregnancy sex sessions. My breasts have grown in size. I've to get new bras cause the older ones were suffocating me. My body have changed during this period. I used to have that petite figure. And now, here I'm as Pregnant belly fat. I'm happy, cause Namjoon still adores me and loves me more like this. The day, I shared this news with me, he thanked me, the whole night. He brought some good books from his collection. Just to read them for me and our babies. We were so busy, when he got calls from one of his clients. Even though, he don't want to leave me, still we got no option then stopping our ongoing business and act normal.

We have planned to go on beach as Namjoon is finally taking hiatus from his work, to focus on me. Actually, doctor have gave us delivery dates, which is after one week. Till now, I was under the care of my mom cause Namjoon was not getting that much time. But, atleast he used to spend his weekend fully with me. We always have lots of sex and fun. Also, I'm pregnant with two, yes twins. It's was so difficult to manage myself all these months but Namjoon's love, care and support proofed it that it's worth it. To see our beautiful babies.

"Did you found any?"
I screamed, here I'm sitting on the beach with one piece sexy stapes swimwear, ofcourse choosen by Kim Namjoon!
And he's looking for some crabs.

"See I got it."
He screamed from shore. Standing proudly and happily showing me. I laughed at his acts. After doing so much photoshoot and video shoot of that baby crab, he left it on the same place. My husband finally walked towards me, to show me his favourite no his love. We talked, laughed and played. He took me in his arms and we walked to our hotel as it was getting dark.

"We would comeback once we have our monsters here."
He cupped my belly, give few kisses on it and says me with eyes full of love.

"Sure."
I smiled and he giggled. Sometimes, I belief that how can this man be so cute, gummy bear like Koala and when it comes to bed or even some sexual activities, he turns like a hot dilf. Nevermind, both the types are mine already, forever.

"What?"
I asked when he smirked. Hovered me on bed. I was sure, this is going to happen. There's hardly any day went, were we didn't had sex. Obviously, he takes proper care while doing it. We don't go for much difficult or different positions. Unlike, when we were dating and get married. Now, it's just giving oral orgasm to eachother or doing missionary, doggy, spooning, cowgirl and that's it. We still enjoy our sex life and our orgasmic release are off charts!

"We should complete our daily routine."
He licked his lips and winked, playfully. We get closer and slammed our lips over eachother. Practically, eating, he led his tongue in and gave a sloppy lick of his warm saliva. Tongue fighting for dominance. Slowly, stripping our clothes and getting into position.

He traced his kisses to my jaw and neck. Giving me love bite, showing, I completely belongs to him, Namjoon. Grabbing my breasts and kneading them together, earning a soft moan from me. Before, taking them one by one in his mouth to give some nipples stimulations. Licking me down to my navel, playing with my swollen belly button. Saying something to his babies. I didn't heard properly, cause I was busy in getting please.

Moving in between my legs, showing his tongue technology. Leaving some gentle slaps and wet kisses on my inner thighs, going close to my pregnant pussy. His fingers spreads the thick, luscious lips to get a view of my sensitive pearl. Gently, rubbing my clit with his thumbs and middle finger going in my track.

"Hmmm."
I crushed the pillow and crumbled the sheets. After getting me into sensation, he replaced his fingers with his tongue. I jumped with feeling. Even though, it's so causal for us giving orals to eachother. And how many times, he ate me out. It still fucking left me in shivers, that's Namjoon things only.

After being, tongue fucking and making me release my juices, he let go off my pussy and side hugged me as my baby bump don't let us collide all together. He wrapped a blanket around us. Grabbing some random book from nightstand which he brought to read during my whole pregnancy. I led my head on his chest and he starts reading for me.

"Namjoon?"

"Yes, my lady?"

"MY WATER BROKE."

Please Vote.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro