04- Oblivion 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Amazing!

This feels amazing but this is wrong. It shouldn't take place at the first place but I can't...even when I'm drunk how am I supposed to co-operate so much alone when the other party isn't letting me even after so many efforts?

She'll get banged bad tonight.

But Namjoon...?

"I promise you, Namjoon wouldn't know a thing from this room as it's first of all..." She licks my dick for the first time.

"These rooms are soundproof, and second of all..." She licks again.

Fuck.

"I know you're concerned about your friendship that I wouldn't want to break so I won't get you in such position as I've liked you for so long, so don't worry."

And there she goes. As she finishes talking she takes me in her mouth. Full and filled.

"Goddammit fuck Arial, fuck me harder," I howl at her moaning on my own as her mouth worked on me so well. I slowly say up and pushed her up as well by her arms and then pushed her down, back to my member to please me like she's doing.

She looks up moving her hair from one side to the other and winks at me and goes back to moving her head up and down but...slowly.

She now wasn't fucking, she was now teasing and I hated it. I hate being teased by women so I thrusted in her mouth myself bucking my hips together up and down at which she gagged.

"I don't like...giving the power to others..."

She moaned so loud that I promise if the room as she told wasn't soundproof, we must have woken up everyone else in the building for sure.

Even I got chills for a second but okay...who cares?

I started thrusting a bit causing her to gag and gag over again but I didn't stop. If I was normal, I'd have sympathized and let her breathe but since she chose the wrong part of me to fuck with, then go with it. Deal with it.

"How's it...baby- girl? Ahhh-"

I moan a little when I felt my balls hurting a little so I paused for a second to breathe for myself not for her.

As soon as I took the seconds pause, she tried to get away her mouth but I clutched her hair and didn't let her leave my dick.

I felt it was a bit harsh to not let go but then she didn't try again to let go either, she huffed a little and sat there using her tongue slowly on my tip by herself. I let my head for back and exhaled.

"Do something, I'm getting horny ufff," she claims irritatingly so I laughed and looked down at her, her mouth on my dick with pleasing eyes gazing me like she'll die if I don't forward.

So as to her pleasure and to remove that little unknown guilt of not letting her leave my member, I sat up on my knees getting her straight as well along kissing her lips.

We both were on our knees half sitting on the bed kissing each other when I slowly without her realising it as she was so deeply gone into the kiss, I pushed my buddy inside her clit.

When she felt me, her eyes opened with shock but eased as soon as she thought I wasn't going to thrust in to make her comfortable but...

"I'm unpredictable Arial,"

I pushed in her.

Harder.

She screamed in my mouth itself and I enjoyed it.

She tried to escape the kiss but I didn't let her go. I kept kissing her biting her lips, using my one arm to play with her breast and another on her vagina to rub her off.

Soon she got used to the thrusts and went in a blissful phase with me so I layed her down slowly while fucking her.

I didn't let the kiss break and continued with my thrusts until I went breathless because of the thrusts.

She started breathing hard and moaning like there's no shame and we've been doing this for years.

And I liked it.

Liked seeing her in this state of euphoria cause I knew I was going good with her.

"More- more daddy Hoseokie... More harder... More- pleaseee-"

She screams and I went faster when I felt myself almost on the edge.

"Don't cum till I tell you to."

I order and started thrusting even faster while moaning with her.

Her hands left the bedsheet and took my back for her support and...scratched it bruh.

"Here I am..." I say when I cum out of her on her stomach.

Whoa...I didn't have had a good release for so long like this. This was nice.

"Can I cum too please daddy...I can't control anymore," she screamed again when I noticed that she was so hardly controlling herself.

At that time, since I was drunk so I didn't know why I thought of it but I took my phone from the nightstand and started recording her. She didn't know it cause she was so in her own world of controlling her cumming with her eyes closed so I started teasing her more.

"No babe, you're not allowed yet as I'm not done yet."

I lower down with the camera to kiss her and record the kiss as well. She didn't kiss back properly this time cause I stopped her from cumming and of course, it's irksome when you can't release.

"Lemme go down~"

I sing and she whines again. "Please master lemme cum I'll die at this rate."

"I said no honey, and don't get my mad at it,"

I took the camera down with me to record her vagina and me tasting her. I kept my tongue on her clit and started to wipe the little drops of her cum.

"Ahhhhhhh,"

This is fun.

"Please Hoseok,"

"You forgot my name?"

"Daddy..."

"Now the punishment will be longer."

This was the time again. I kept the camera at my right side on the table from where it all could be recorded and went back to her directly pushing my member inside her and started with the most animalistic pace I could.

"Do not freaking cum or you'll really won't walk for the next few months."

"Noooooo,"

She screamed again scratching my back like a pillow but I was so busy thrusting that her nails didn't affect it much.

I went on thrusting for the next 25 minutes again at the same speed and she started screaming now.

"Enough I'm cumming...."

And she came. All over my dick.

Damn she's feeling hot as fire on my member.

"You dared?"

"I'm.... Sorry- but I couldn't.."

This time I understand her that she's been wanting it do it for almost more than half hour and I didn't let her so I let her go after cumming myself for the second time.

As I came inside her mouth that she sucked properly even after been this much exhausted, I laid myself on top of her half hugging her but she hugged me tightly and mumbled something.

"I wanted it for so long Hoseok, I wanted you for so long... I love you so much,"

She says while panting and falls asleep.

I got up a little to look at her face under that moonlight that was giving me a beautiful sight of her features, but I was too tired to gaze at her either so I got up, covered ourselves in sheets and slept.

She turned to my side so I hugged her for her comfort.

Little did we know, everything there that happened and whatever Arial said at the end was all seen and heard by Namjoon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro