Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhishek and Vaishnavi walk out from college.

But,

Anushka, Riyaz, Siddharth and Roshni didn't get permission to go out without permission. They are stopped on gate.

They all are talking.

After ten minutes,

Dean (on speaker) : listen to me carefully students, I saw many of you talking about me and plotting against rules made by me.

But understand this thing very clearly, that if I saw any girl in college without braid and proper feet length dress up then I will throw them out too from college.

And all the girls who followed Vaishnavi's shamelessness will get half marks in next semester exams.

Suddenly, a female teacher arrive to Anushka and Roshni checking out her clothes.

Teacher : show me your id card, girls?

Anushka : mam, this is so wrong, this is dictatorship I didn't went to class in this so if I am wearing this here, so what's an issue.

Teacher : I feel bad too, but I can't do anything in this, Anushka. You have to follow the rules.

Roshni gave her id card to her.

Roshni : keep it with you mam, I will take my name back from this college I can't live in this environment.

Teacher : it will be your lose, please try to think wisely. Dean sir, will ruin your academic life.

Anushka : what the hell is this, mam, why should we supposed to follow someone's narrow minded mindset, what rubbish is this?

Teacher : you have no other choice!

Siddharth : I am new to this college so I can still change the college.

Riyaz : why can't we make a complain to anyone against this behavior, I mean isn't it too much.

Teacher : don't make any stupidity, okay? Think about your life.

Riyaz : it's ridiculous.

Teacher : be like, Avneet kaur.

Riyaz : who is she now?

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro