Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vaishnavi : what is sad in it to you?

Avneet : I thought that maybe you change the direction of college with your decision of making a group with your own rules. But if you gave up never ever anyone stand against dean sir.

Anushka : wait wait... Dean sir is your grand father, why you want us to stand against him.

Avneet : yes, he is my grand father, but he never loved me, he always wished for a grandson so I wasn't loved by him. And even against my wish, he bring me here.

Vaishnavi : ohh, he is same in home.

Avneet : yeah, he believes that men should rule the society. They exert rules on girls to demotivate them, nothing is for sake of culture.

Vaishnavi : yeah that's all I feel.

Avneet : yeah, so take this number, make a video of you and your friends and send to him.

Vaishnavi : who is this? (Behind this contact number)

Avneet : my friend from Delhi, he is reporter, he can help you.

Vaishnavi : oh, but I don't want this will be a TV news.

Avneet : until you won't take a big step it won't make a big change vaishnavi rest is your choice.

Vaishnavi : hmm.

Avneet : I have to go now.

Avneet left.

Siddharth : she is right I guess, we should take help from media and social media.

Vaishnavi : what do you say abhi?

Abhi : I am not hundred percent sure but what can be worst than this.

Vaishnavi : means yes, right?

Abhishek nodded.

Vaishnavi turn on the camera, she made a video of her and along with Anushka and Roshni telling their complains against the behavior of dean of this university.

They posted one on social media and other sent to reporter.

Even before, the reporter can be ready to help them, the video gone viral on social media.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro